Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

! In search of a clip !

Mr Slayer

A while ago I saw a ghost clip which, if I remember it correctly, was captured in the American south.

About the clip:

I think it's supposed to show deceased 19th century "South"-soldiers on a parade.

The best description I could give about how they look like is like small grey fire coming seemingly from nowhere in the air, flaming up sporadically, resembling humanoid figures as it does. The "flames" are apparently moving toward the left in the clip.

The clip is shot from a good bit away from the scenery and one can hear the hushed voices of the camera crew in the background.

I've looked here on UM, on Youtube.com, on Coasttocoastam.com, on Paranormal.about.com, Ghoststudy.com and Google, but found nothing!!

Anyone recalling this at all? I'd be glad for any help!

//Ash

Edited by AshKatNah

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Slayer

• Bella-Angelique

• ~Onyx~

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Sounds great and I would like to see it too. Maybe googling Civil War battlefield ghosts may turn it up.

Bah! Found it! For some reason this time I got it on the first search...typical... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpxGIsmj17k

It wasn't exactly how I remember it, but almost.

I'll let this thread remain as it is despite the question being solved. There might be, as you say Bella, others that are interested in the clip.

Great video. TY. The person among the trees looked contrived, but the flash of the figure standing right up in front of the camera that appeared for that second out of the distortion looked pretty realistic.

------------------------------------------------------------

I found a larger loop of it. There is no distortion and closer figure in this one though.

source

Edited by Bella-Angelique

Gotta say that is one odd-looking video clip, not sure what to make out of it really, I could see shapes "moving" in and out of picture...I couldn't say for sure that they looked like poeple, though. Thanks for the link, Bella.

This video is one of my favs, if it's the real deal I think it looks like a ghostly scene/residual replay of a past event. Notice how the guy replies to the suggestion, 'they are people'? he says, 'they can't be they are in the trees' that would support something residual. Landscapes change over time.

Also the claim of perhaps being motorcycles or people firing guns goes out the window for me as the camera would surely pick these sounds up, which it doesn't....

To really make my mind up I would like to see the full original footage, what comes before and after.

Wow thats pretty cool footage....it looks real to me. I was watching something about that place that the footage is said to be shot at, saying that its one of the most haunted places in the world. :tu: