Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

europe turning right.

conspiracysrus

in 7 months time the french will have an election, and the french right are winning alot of support. as well as others including denmark, belgium and the spanish and dutch, and here in germany too.

but what if it happens ? how do you suppose these nationalists will put into effect their policies without destroying their economy?

links: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6522463

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Slayer

• AROCES

• conspiracysrus

• british_patriot

Top Posters In This Topic

in 7 months time the french will have an election, and the french right are winning alot of support. as well as others including denmark, belgium and the spanish and dutch, and here in germany too.

but what if it happens ? how do you suppose these nationalists will put into effect their policies without destroying their economy?

links: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6522463

Why would you suppose that conservative policies would destroy an economy?

Apparently, the French economy is not doing well under the liberals.

LINK

Why would you suppose that conservative policies would destroy an economy?

Apparently, the French economy is not doing well under the liberals.

LINK

Well just look at how the US economy is headed towards a crash thanks to the right

It seems like the possible turn to the right is a lot more about fear of foreigners and culture than it is about economics.

But still, the Europeans have some big problems. They are extremely top heavy in social programs, and I have also heard Europe called "a workers paradise." That is, they get more vacation time, work less hours than Americans, get more benefits, and so on. But the back-side of that is less economic production, which in turn makes it harder to pay for all the programs.

Also, many European countries are getting more dependent on cheaper and especially younger foreign labor all the time because the Europeans themselves are having fewer babies, and they are also aging -- they need an influx of young foreign workers to make up for it -- if the right wingers want to kick all the foreigners out, they better start having a lot more babies -- how many young European women want to stay home and take care of five, six of their own kids -- and can they afford to?

It's all very complex.

Well just look at how the US economy is headed towards a crash thanks to the right

A crash that you are forecasting/hoping to happen. So far it hasn't and you seem disappointed.

But still, the Europeans have some big problems. They are extremely top heavy in social programs, and I have also heard Europe called "a workers paradise." That is, they get more vacation time, work less hours than Americans, get more benefits, and so on. But the back-side of that is less economic production, which in turn makes it harder to pay for all the programs.

It's all very complex.

- It is a matter of time, Social programs will be too heavy and will bring down the ship. And then you have people dissatisfied, wanting it back, not understanding, business leaving for they know it's not worth it anymore. I see a Chaos.

Edited by AROCES

A crash that you are forecasting/hoping to happen. So far it hasn't and you seem disappointed.

Oh i'm not hoping for it, but I know its coming, and it won't happen just yet, but wait until the boomers start retiring en masse

yes i was more thinking along the lines that iron ghost has suggested.

the national front in france have a policy not so much about repatriation but one of exclusion, where they just look after their own and turn their backs on the arab population that refuses to blend in and are mostly unemployed and, so they say very hostile to the frence people and their offspring.

in french schools where there are large arab populations the french kids hardly hear french spoken at shool and are so heavily out numbered that they may as well live in algeria.

and this years rioting has destroyed the arabs living area and is so hostile that other french citizens are not welcome.

or at least they have no real desire to be there.

so now they are complaining about living conditions and calling the area a ghetto (of their own making)

in my opinion i hope they do win and maybe the french will set (for the 1st time in their history) an example for others to follow.

why should we as europeans allow our selves to be used as live in wet nurses? whilst being detested by the guest we bend over backwards to keep happy?

as the old saying goes "give em enough rope and theyll hang themselves" thats exactly as i see it.

Aroces, I know the two of you have a "thing" going with each other, but your constant snide comments like the above are going over the line. You continually state that you some how know what Avinash wants(America's demise usually), and so far you have been continually wrong.

It is painfully annoying and puts you in a very poor light. Although once or twice is not an issue what you have been doing for months falls under trolling or baiting and it really needs to stop- you are out of line.

Aroces, I know the two of you have a "thing" going with each other, but your constant snide comments like the above are going over the line. You continually state that you some how know what Avinash wants(America's demise usually), and so far you have been continually wrong.

It is painfully annoying and puts you in a very poor light. Although once or twice is not an issue what you have been doing for months falls under trolling or baiting and it really needs to stop- you are out of line.

There was never anything noble about a civlization committing suicide so far in history that I know of.

I got nothing against AT, and he seem sport about it himself. We been at this debate and we seem both enjoying it in having to express our opinion. We have not been cursing or anything like that. I think you got it wrong.

Me out of line? Trolling or baiting? Could it be that you just disagree with my opinion?

We British need to kick out our liberal government and put some right-wing back into power.

We British need to kick out our liberal government and put some right-wing back into power.

You miss Margaret, you mean?

Not necessarily Thatcher, but with someone with balls...like Churchill.

Edited by british_patriot

Of course it's biased.

Since the neocons and other rightwingers believe he was a war hero (that wrote the history), someone clearly has to wake them up and show another side.

the winners writing history is something a neo nazi might say is it not?

thats what david irving seems to think, that history was twisted in the favour of churchill and his cronies.

so now im confused, who won the left or the right i thought hitler was the right or am i wrong?