Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Qaeda Sends a Message to Democrats

Pinky Floyd

I'd much rather live under the realm of the US than the realm of Islam.

I like heavy metal, chicks in bikinis and whiskey way too much, and all of those are gone under Islamic law and rule.

You make it sound like there is some huge terrorist army on our border, ready to invade, which is so far from the truth.

Nope, Mcveigh is not a Bin Ladin operative. But we don't know for sure now, for that is according to the very people you don't trust and is still fighting Al Qaeda.

Yeah they're fighting an enemy that doesn't exist, great

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pinky Floyd

• Avinash_Tyagi

• Luka the Rentboy

• AROCES

It is the Western economic way of life, not it's freedom and democratic fancy, that requires growing imposition upon foreign nations in order to gain access to resources.

post-26642-1167269106.gif but well said.

The US's military and financial aid to Isreal is (the) core of the whole conflict.

It is the Western economic way of life, not it's freedom and democratic fancy, that requires growing imposition upon foreign nations in order to gain access to resources.

- Well, it is Freedom and Democracy that brought the Western Economic way of life.

You make it sound like there is some huge terrorist army on our border, ready to invade, which is so far from the truth.

The left just won't get it until guys like Avi are forced to their knees 5 times daily for prayers to Allah, and women like Nena are beaten publically for not wearing her burka or hajab. In a way, I hope I'm still alive to see it, just for visceral satisfaction. They truely just don't believe it's happening.

The left refuses to believe in the fundamental Islamic threat. 9/11 was a scam. 7/7 was a scam. Bali was a scam. Madrid was a scam. Homegrown Islamic fundamentalists didn't do any of them. At least not in an organized way; the fact that thousands of innocent people died in similar fashions (terrorism by explosion) is mere coincidence-or a scam in it's own right. It was simply misunderstood young muslims that felt disenfranchised by their respective systems. Boys will be boys you know.

I really thought I covered that.

Heh, let's not forget they're as much hypocrits as anyone else. ;p I hear drugs and booze sell well in the Middle East, and let's not forget the prostitution present...

Unlike here, if you get caught there, it's a good chance you will be executed. Iran and Saudi Arabia routinely executes for drugs and prostitution.

Edited by Pinky Floyd

Yes and my point is you are scared of something that's not going to happen

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance"

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

The irony is that this quote is more relevant now than ever, but in its original context--not quite in the way you seem to be trying to adapt it.

The irony is that this quote is more relevant now than ever, but in its original context--not quite in the way you seem to be trying to adapt it.

I absolutely agree.

Thomas Jefferson

I don't think you quite understand the application of that quote, there is a difference between being vigilant and being fearful, between protecting your borders and engaging in costly ineffective wars

If the shoe fits...He was referring to vigilence against governments-granted.

The quotation still fits the moment, so I'm wearing it... So there... ^_^

I don't think you quite understand the application of that quote, there is a difference between being vigilant and being fearful, between protecting your borders and engaging in costly ineffective wars

Yes, I do understand...If I were that dumb, I would not make the money I do.

Avi, You sound like officer Barbrady on South Park. "Nothing to see here people..move along..." All the while the Space Shuttle is crashing down on town square. :yes:(Ok...maybe that is an exaggeration..) :)

I'm not fearful. I am vigilant however. Towards both my government and radical Islam. While I'm aware that liberities are at stake from both sides, and eternal vigilence towards our very government, and it's powers over the people, is prudent and highly recommended by TJ as well . I am also aware that there are people out there, originating from a completely facist culture and philosophy (radical Islam), that have declared war on our way of life, whether you believe it or not. I am not for witch-hunts or anything of the sort. But saying there is no organized threat is just asinine..and foolish. There's alot of dead innocent people that would disagree with you (if they were still alive that is..). I'm for keeping our eyes open and wits about us, and not sticking our heads in the sand about a very real threat that has made itself very real through organized and concerted acs of violence and terror: 9/11, 7/7, Bali, Madrid, etc....And doing nothing at all.

Which is probably what you would do. Leaving our grandchildren to deal with our social apathy and political over-correctness, and capitulation to a culture that is coming here and wishes to change us to suit their beliefs, laws and cultural norms, instead of embracing ours. A culture that is much, much less tolerant of freedoms than the western culture they wish to replace. No thanks. I'll stick to my guns. Limit the Arab Islamic incusion drastically until Islam gets it's act together-and discards the fascist Wahhabi and radical teachings globally.

"Anyone who needs to be persuaded to be free, doesn't deserve to be." -- L. Neil Smith

Edited by Pinky Floyd

I like supercars banner , to attack Syria. Kind of puts me in mind of pauls flash of light on the road to damascus. Except this flash of light will be accompanied by a nice little mushroom cloud.

If the shoe fits...He was referring to vigilence against governments-granted.

The quotation still fits the moment, so I'm wearing it... So there... ^_^

Yes, I do understand...If I were that dumb, I would not make the money I do.

Avi, You sound like officer Barbrady on South Park. "Nothing to see here people..move along..." All the while the Space Shuttle is crashing down on town square. :yes:(Ok...maybe that is an exaggeration..) :)

I'm not fearful. I am vigilant however. Towards both my government and radical Islam. While I'm aware that liberities are at stake from both sides, and eternal vigilence towards our very government, and it's powers over the people, is prudent and highly recommended by TJ as well . I am also aware that there are people out there, originating from a completely facist culture and philosophy (radical Islam), that have declared war on our way of life, whether you believe it or not. I am not for witch-hunts or anything of the sort. But saying there is no organized threat is just asinine..and foolish. There's alot of dead innocent people that would disagree with you (if they were still alive that is..). I'm for keeping our eyes open and wits about us, and not sticking our heads in the sand about a very real threat that has made itself very real through organized and concerted acs of violence and terror: 9/11, 7/7, Bali, Madrid, etc....And doing nothing at all.

Which is probably what you would do. Leaving our grandchildren to deal with our social apathy and political over-correctness, and capitulation to a culture that is coming here and wishes to change us to suit their beliefs, laws and cultural norms, instead of embracing ours. A culture that is much, much less tolerant of freedoms than the western culture they wish to replace. No thanks. I'll stick to my guns. Limit the Arab Islamic incusion drastically until Islam gets it's act together-and discards the fascist Wahhabi and radical teachings globally.

"Anyone who needs to be persuaded to be free, doesn't deserve to be." -- L. Neil Smith

No, saying their is no unified threat is the truth, in fact most islamists have no great desire to strike at the US directly, most are concerned only with events in the middle east, the few that do are not organized into a unified group, is there a threat of terrorist attacks? Sure, but that's always been there, as the Oklahoma city bombing proved, but that doesn't mean we need to fear some global terrorist network, or the arrival of some islamic invasion or something.

Sure, but that's always been there, as the Oklahoma city bombing proved, but that doesn't mean we need to fear some global terrorist network, or the arrival of some islamic invasion or something.

But the invasion is happening. Just look at London and Paris today. And then think about them 40 years from now-they will look like (and have the same laws as) Tehran or Riyadh. And it's because they appease the oh-so-easily offended muslims instead of telling them to deal with it or carry your a$$ back home....

The very fear the press has from even printing some cartoons about their prophet is just one little hint of things to come. Appease them and saying sorry instead of confronting and telling them-"This is the way we do things here. If you're offended-Too bad. You'll live.."

I have a feeling this won't happen in Australia because they do tell them to deal with it or leave. But even then, they are still not forceful enough. The misogynist Imam is still there. He should have been gone within a week.

Just not letting them in is the best way to deal with it. There I said it. If they are offended-too bad. Again, If Islamic societies are so great, why are they here? Let them stay there and prove how great it is to live in economic, social and philosophical repression and stagnation.

But the invasion is happening. Just look at London and Paris today. And then think about them 40 years from now-they will look like (and have the same laws as) Tehran or Riyadh. And it's because they appease the oh-so-easily offended muslims instead of telling them to deal with it or carry your a$$ back home....

The very fear the press has from even printing some cartoons about their prophet is just one little hint of things to come. Appease them and saying sorry instead of confronting and telling them-"This is the way we do things here. If you're offended-Too bad. You'll live.."

I have a feeling this won't happen in Australia because they do tell them to deal with it or leave. But even then, they are still not forceful enough. The misogynist Imam is still there. He should have been gone within a week.

Just not letting them in is the best way to deal with it. There I said it. If they are offended-too bad. Again, If Islamic societies are so great, why are they here? Let them stay there and prove how great it is to live in economic, social and philosophical repression and stagnation.

See this is what I mean by you being afraid rather than vigilant, immigration (legal immigration) is not an invasion, nor is there a legitamite threat to our way of life, most muslims who move to Europe or the US are not out to impose Sharia law

The islamic threat is of course a danger, but nothing on the scale of the de stabilizing influence america has on the world . You are right with your ideas of isolation pink floydy, the best thing that could happen for the world would be for americas to go home and let the world deal with it's own problems . America maybe trys to help but they are no use, everyone knows . You go back to baseball and tv, let europe undo the mess of the middle east , and if we all are becoming islamics by immigration, we will confront that in our own way , but please go home before your fool of president leads us to a world of dust and radiation.

One is a riot including muslims, among other, (who belong to the poorer, frustrated classes in the racist France), and the other one is a terrorist attack. You call that an invasion? You've seen to many Chuck Norris movies.

This has nothing to do with appeasing or some kind of hillbilly "we don't like your kind around here". It has to do with us trying to impose our values and "civilization" on an intolerant religion/culture.

Edited by AshKatNah

No? What happens if one is not "with you"?

Yes Bush said 'you're with us or against us'. But Bush did not call for Americans to kill Muslims.

Bin Laden,on the other hand,has called for every Muslim to kill Americans:

'The ruling is to kill the Americans and their allies is an individual duty for every Muslim who can

do it' - Osama bin Laden,February 1998

This has nothing to do with appeasing or some kind of hillbilly "we don't like your kind around here". It has to do with us trying to impose our values and "civilization" on an intolerant religion/culture.

No. It is about an intolerant religion/culture imposing their values on YOU. The play in Germany cancelled due to muslim whining. The cartoon riots. Say what you want about anything-except mohammed that is. How many of the papers in Europe apologized for the freedom of expression they exercised that day? And then having their hands (rather-your hands) slapped by the islamic community for daring to have that opinion of mohammed and printing those cartoons? You hate Bush because he can read your e-mail, yet gladly cede a basic western right away-Freedom of Press (Freedom of Expression as well) to the muslim immigrants that have come to your Europe-i.e: your country-Not the other way around. How convienent that you cut that part off of my quote:

How has this censorship enriched your life? It hasn't-in fact, it's one right that has evaporated into thin air. The next one to go is any open criticism of Islam whatsoever. Don't think it will happen? Ask Salmon Rushdie if he thinks it will. If people like you ran the show, it already would have.

One is a riot including muslims, among other, (who belong to the poorer, frustrated classes in the racist France), and the other one is a terrorist attack. You call that an invasion? You've seen to many Chuck Norris movies.

It's the cartoon riots, it's Theo VanGoghs murder, it's Salmon Rushdie having to go into hiding, it's 30% of British muslims want sharia law on everyone, it's the German play being cancelled, it's death threats against the Pope for having an opinion on Islam that was different from theirs, etc, so-on-and-so-forth. ("How dare the Catholic pope not believe in our religion!"), and it's not going to stop anytime soon. And it's happening in your backyard.

Yeah, I'd damn sure call that an invasion...granted, a slow one. But an invasion nontheless.

the best thing that could happen for the world would be for americas to go home and let the world deal with it's own problems .

You couldn't be more correct if your tried. It might not be the best for the world economically, but it is the best for the US. I pray for that day. I really do.

and if we all are becoming islamics by immigration, we will confront that in our own way

No, you won't.

You won't confront anything. You will give up your freedoms, western culture and lay down like a doormat and become a muslim.

The play in Germany cancelled due to muslim whining.
Last year:

The fight over evolution has reached the big, big screen.

Several Imax theaters, including some in science museums, are refusing to show movies that mention the subject - or the Big Bang or the geology of the earth - fearing protests from people who object to films that contradict biblical descriptions of the origin of Earth and its creatures.

The number of theaters rejecting such films is small, people in the industry say - perhaps a dozen or fewer, most in the South. But because only a few dozen Imax theaters routinely show science documentaries, the decisions of a few can have a big impact on a film's bottom line - or a producer's decision to make a documentary in the first place.

it's Theo VanGoghs murder

One of at least half a dozen:

AMHERST, New York (CNN) -- A doctor who performed abortions was shot to death by a sniper in his western New York home Friday night in an attack denounced as "terrorism" by the state's governor.

"It's beyond a tragedy. It's really an act of terrorism and, in my mind, a cold-blooded assassination," Gov. George Pataki said of the murder of Dr. Barnett Slepian.

it's Salmon Rushdie having to go into hiding
:

Witnesses say Rushdie walked up to Trebay at a National Arts Club event three days later and said, “If you ever write mean things about my wife again, I’ll come after you with a baseball bat.” Shaken, Trebay, who was on his way out, left. Of course, many found it ironic that Rushdie was threatening a writer with bodily harm for something he’d published.

it's death threats against the Pope for having an opinion on Islam that was different from theirs

:

Probably the most controversial film ever made about religion was Martin Scorsese’s 1988 adaptation of the Nikos Kazantzakis novel “The Last Temptation of Christ.”

The film offers a literal depiction of Christ’s “moment of doubt and pain,” showing him making love with Mary Magdalene as a normal man in a vision presented by Satan.

The film received a massive number of protests, and even death threats against Scorsese.

Funny how stupid, intolerant people exist everywhere.

Yeah, I'd damn sure call that an invasion...granted, a slow one. But an invasion nontheless.

I still don't see how that's an invasion.