Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blonde Eskimos: Real or Myth?

IndigoChild

28 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Métis is that what your talking about. 

Metis are a mixture of Algonquian, French and some Scot. 

• Thanks 2

I'm a mixture of French and Dutch ...and ...I like to think...Algonquian...:hmm:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, joc said:

I'm a mixture of French and Dutch ...and ...I like to think...Algonquian...:hmm:

Who the Hell knows. Lenape, Sauk/ Fox and Shawnee mercs, scalp hunters and slavers were running all over Texas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Who the Hell knows. Lenape, Sauk/ Fox and Shawnee mercs, scalp hunters and slavers were running all over Texas. 

And Cherokee were running all over Oklahoma which is where both sets of my grandparents arrived in Texas from.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, joc said:

And Cherokee were running all over Oklahoma which is where both sets of my grandparents arrived in Texas from.

Half of those "Cherokee" were Lenape and Shawnee.  Some were Osage. Will Rogers was actually Lenape. If you were on Cherokee land and under their government, you were "Cherokee".

My youngest son's family the Fall Leafs are Lenape but until the Delaware Nation of Oklahoma was recognized they had to claim Cherokee.

Don Secondine, one of the world's best flintlock makers is Lenape, we booted him as a pedo but he's still enrolled in the Cherokee. 

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Half of those "Cherokee" were Lenape and Shawnee.  Some were Osage. Will Rogers was actually Lenape. If you were on Cherokee land and under their government, you were "Cherokee".

My youngest son's family the Fall Leafs are Lenape but until the Delaware Nation of Oklahoma was recognized they had to claim Cherokee.

Don Secondine, one of the world's best flintlock makers is Lenape, we booted him as a pedo but he's still enrolled in the Cherokee. 

I'm claiming Lenape!  But,  if any of that is true,  that side of my family would have been on my father's side not my mother's.  My father even searched genealogy sites but never found anything.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joc said:

I'm claiming Lenape!  But,  if any of that is true,  that side of my family would have been on my father's side not my mother's.  My father even searched genealogy sites but never found anything.  

Did you ever read 'Blood Meridian' by Cormac McCarthy?  

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Did you ever read 'Blood Meridian' by Cormac McCarthy?  

Never heard of it.  :no:

Looked it up though....phew....

Edited by joc
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, joc said:

Looked it up though....phew....

It describes Lenape scalp hunters in detail........too much detail for the SJWs at Smithsonian and Penn. :lol:

• Thanks 1