Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'A Terror Attack Against the U.S. is Imminent

pappagooch

Al-Qal'a (The Fortress) an Islamist Internet forum, posted the first of a two-part interview with a person who introduced himself as Abu Salma Al-Hijazi, one of the Al-Qa'ida commanders closest to Osama bin Laden. [1] The interview was conducted in Iraq, south of Faluja. The article notes that Al-Hijazi was surrounded by five masked men carrying missiles as well as personal weapons. The article was posted by Abu Saqr Al-Najdi; no other details were given. The following are excerpts from the interview:

100,000 Deaths Expected in An Imminent Attack Against the U.S.

In regard to rumors about a large-scale attack against the U.S. during the month of Ramadan, Al-Hijazi said that "a huge and very courageous strike" will take place and that the number of infidels expected to be killed in this attack, according to primary estimates, exceeds 100,000. He added that he "anticipates, but will not swear, that the attack will happen during Ramadan." He further stated that the attack will be carried out in a way that will "amaze the world and turn Al-Qai'da into [an organization that] horrifies the world until the law of Allah is implemented, actually implemented, and not just in words, on His land... You wait and see that the balance of power between Al-Qai'da and its rivals will change, all of a sudden, Allah willing."

Regarding Al-Qai'da detainees, Al-Hijazi said: "We follow their situation closely... the collaborating governments will pay the price for capturing these heroes who want to revive the glory of their nation and shake off the dust of humiliation and disgrace."

Al-Hijazi added that the "collaborating and treacherous" governments should know that Al-Qai'da has a long reach and its members enjoy popularity that will not end just because apostate governments detain hundreds of Al-Qai'da's members. "As soon as the governments detain one of our people, ten like him join us... this is no secret."

Al-Qa'ida's Primary Targets: Americans, Not Local Governments

Al-Hijazi said that Al-Qai'da instructed its members not to confront the governments of Islamic countries and clarified that Americans are the main target of the organization, wherever they may be, in order to cause their disintegration and collapse, even if it takes a long time. "We are patient," he added, "our patience will only end with the collapse of America and its agents."

Al-Hijazi also said: "There is no doubt that the demise of America and its collapse will lead to the collapse of these fragile regimes that depend on it... We will not stop until we establish the Islamic Caliphate and until Allah's law is implemented in His land."

The Victims of the Riyadh Bombing: Americans and Lebanese Christians

When asked about the recent bombing in Riyadh, Al-Hijazi referred to Saudi media reports – which claimed that in the attack Muslim women and children were killed – as "merely media deceit." He added: "This place was under surveillance for many months. Following a thorough investigation, it became perfectly clear to us that the people living there were at least 300 Americans and a large group of Lebanese Christians who had tortured Muslims there, in Lebanon, during the civil war. After consultation, we decided it was appropriate to attack this place and destroy it, including the people who lived there, because it housed Americans and a large majority of Christians holding Lebanese citizenship.

"Since the Saudi government is aware of the sensitivity of this place and that it is a declared target for Al-Qa'ida, it surrounded it with very heavy security. However, we gave our people in Riyadh a green light to destroy it on top of those inside. Allah facilitated breaking into the place and bombing the part in which mostly Americans stayed. As a result, praise Allah, at least 40 Americans were killed, as well as 27 Christians from Lebanon, and a group of citizens who were Muslim; also, at least 70 Americans were injured, as well as more than 30 citizens of other countries, most of them Christians from Lebanon." According to Al-Hijazi, a Saudi religious scholar who is wanted by Saudi authorities will claim responsibility in a televised communiqué for the bombing "and for other operations to come." He added that the wills of the attackers will be published, apparently, in the month of Shawwal – the month following Ramadan according to the Muslim calendar – when Al-Qa'ida's main website, Al-Nida, is due to be reactivated.

Link

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• Kryso

• gollum

• Nax

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with these people? After thinking and thinking that's about the best I can come up with.

What's wrong with these people?

As I've frequently said, as a culture, they're at the same level we were during the crusades...they genuinly believe that the hand of Allah is guiding their actions, and they believe they are the chosen people, wiping the earth clean of infidels...

It's reasons exactly like this that I propose just leaving the middle east to rot on its own for a few hundred years, and check back on them then to see if they're advanced enough to think and interact on the same level as normal people....at the moment, a majority of them seem to be so insanely fundamentalist that they can't blink.gif

The attack in question, assuming it's for real, is likely to be a black market nuclear weapon, detonated in a major city...this has been a pretty big concern in the UK for a while now...

Why are these people allowed into our country...seriously...why?

As I've frequently said, as a culture, they're at the same level we were during the crusades...they genuinly believe that the hand of Allah is guiding their actions, and they believe they are the chosen people, wiping the earth clean of infidels

I agree , well said . Few things annoy me more then people who would kill to get others to believe what they do , it just doesn't make sense . On top of this the idea of Al -quiada seems to be "kill infidels to islam in order to convert them to save there souls " What ?!? that makes a lot of sense ... rolleyes.gif

I can’t say what a whole country or nationality is like, or why they do what they do...

But one thing I have found confusing is those who die in the ‘holy’ wars - as they call them - and succeed in killing say an American, are supposedly rewarded the Keys to Heaven? Does anyone else see the hypocrisy of this? The last place I suspect they would be welcome is heaven (not that I’m saying it does or doesn’t exist!)

Yeah well they are always threatening and most of the time nothing happends, that's the idea behind terrorism, to scare continuously the opponent. The problem is that sometimes something happends and people get caught off guard because they ceased to pay attention to the continuous stream of threats. So in a nutshell, we have to stay alert without falling into paranoia.

To Sera: we can't let them rot as you say. Because even if some the middle east people (not all since many of them are very well educated and not fanatic) are still at an evolution level comparable to ours in the middle age, the weapons of the modern world are certainly not the ones of the middle age. So what if some lunatic gets his hand on a nuke ? We better monitor them. Even if I think the war on Iraq had nothing to do with WMD, the war in Afghanistan was fully needed. In the long term it could be good if we can make Iraq a successful democratic place (even though war clearlt seems the worse to achieve such a thing), because instead of leaving them in the middle age it's more benefitial to the world in general to bring these population to 21st century. Ignorance and misery is the worst enemy of our society because in the end that's the reason why those fanatics become fanatics, they don't know where to turn.

Their claims about heavens and so are not senseless, they can be respected as religious belief. The only thing is that texts should never be taken out of their context (that's why our ancesters went on crusades and that's why the terrorists do their own crusades nowadays).

Re: leaving them to rot.... what do you think we will do when we have a viable alternative to oil that won't ruin our economies overnight? They'll be back riding camels and living in tents again. I agree entirely with your view on them still being in the middle ages.. that's always a consequence when your religion rules your life and you can only marry those of good character, and your family can only find a person of good character within your own tribe and who also happens to be your cousin .. ph34r.gif

If we don't have a reliance on oil and we leave them to support themselves, after a few years we might be in a position to invite them to question and adjust their fundamentalist religious viewpoints and join us or stay as they are, it's amazing how a starving stomach can change your viewpoint.

The only problem with ignorance is as Socrates said 2,000 years ago "The trouble with ignorant people is that they don't know they are ignorant" ... of course I leave myself open to be called ignorant by adopting the viewpoint I expressed above. But they are the one's who have declared war on us.. they are the one's whose religion calls us "infidels" and equates us to the level of dogs in their eyes.

because instead of leaving them in the middle age it's more benefitial to the world in general to bring these population to 21st century

We can't simply bring them up our level...I think the problem is, the governements of the world don't seem to understand that these people simple don't think like we do...from a position of understanding of the world, and their reasoning of why things happen, they're practically cave men...we can't simply bring their culture into the 21st century, without first giving them time to get their own minds into the 21st century.

Point of fact...if we cut them off, they could have all the nukes they like, they wouldn't be able to use them on us. Also, if we were to stay out of their way, the reasons for their insane holy wars would no longer be present, and they'd probably leave us alone. I neither care, nor take the time to wonder, what they'd do to each other in their own private wars...that's their business.

I'd much rather see these people decend into the anarchy they seem to want so much, then think that there's a good chance someone's going to be detonating a nuclear bomb somewhere Europe of the US.

......Also, if we were to stay out of their way, the reasons for their insane holy wars would no longer be present, and they'd probably leave us alone.......

You think so? Some quotes from the Koran or Qur'an as it's called on that point.

"The true believers fight for the cause of Allah, but the infidels fight for the devil. Fight then against the friends of Satan" (Sura 4:76).

"Fight against such of those to whom the Scriptures were given [i.e., Jews and Christians] as believe neither in Allah nor the Last Day, who do not forbid what Allah and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not embrace the true Faith, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued" (Sura 9:29).

"Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" (Sura 48:29).

Some words from the mouths of Muslim Clerics:

After a shooting at a church in Pakistan, police detained another Muslim cleric, Mohammed Afzal, who is alleged to have told his people that "it is the duty of every good Muslim to kill Christians . . . You should attack Christians and not even have food until you have seen their dead bodies."

According to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), last spring Sheikh Muhammad Sayyed Tantawi of Al-Azhar University called suicide bombing "the highest form of Jihad operations," and added that "every martyrdom operation against any Israeli, including children, women, and teenagers, is a legitimate act according to [islamic] religious law, and an Islamic commandment."

There's lots more if you're interested

Oh, I know, they're insane tongue.gif But how do you propose they kill us, if we severe all means of them carrying out these attacks, by keeping them at arms length?

Its a shame that the whole country is simply classed as backwards, and in the middle ages, because of the way the governments squanders the money, keep the masses in political and educational darkness, and are busy fighting anyone and everyone. But I think to stereotype a whole country, and people, because of the actions of an extreme few, is not wholesome.

If you have been to that country, walked its streets, viewed its inhabitants and customs, then you are allowed your views. But to stereotype a country of what you witness from the TV and news is not advisable.

I used to have strange views about Mexico – many people do – but the country is nothing like what the media, TV programs, and general information leads you to believe. I hear many American, and others, claiming Mexico to be a third world county? When it is far from such. It is as advanced and educated as any county I have ever been to, more so than some… This is just a small example.

All I’m saying, is to label a people, a race, a nation, all under the same name, is a little uneducated. (No offence meant to anyone!)

I have learned, that unless you have first hand experience, seen with your own eyes, walked the streets, talked with the people, then you can’t make reference to something you have no first hand experience with!

This isn’t pointed at anyone in general, just the vibe I’m getting from this thread!

In some parts of the middle east, it's considered perfectly acceptable to stone a woman to death if she becomes pregnant after being raped...in fact, one case of this happened rather recently.

Perhaps my opinion might change if I were to walk their streets....however, I would need to do so wrapped up like a taco, no matter what the temperature, in case by some fluke I drove a man sexually mad, by showing him my big toe. If he were then to attack me, it would obviously be my fault disgust.gif

Over here, they're far from shy about telling us how much better their culture is compared to ours. They try to lobby to have the flag changed, to have the education system teach their own beliefs instead of ours, and petition so that our children should start learning their language so they don't need to learn english....because, obviously, they're the chosen people of god, and deserve special treatment when being granted already ridiculously cushy assylum...

I think they are backwards...

from a position of understanding of the world, and their reasoning of why things happen, they're practically cave men...we can't simply bring their culture into the 21st century

No way can you "tar" a whole nation with the words "they're practically cave men...".

Come on sera, they have many educated and learned people amongst them, you ca'nt just slate a whole country like that.

If you walk into any hospital anywhere in Britian or Europe, you will come across many doctors and consultant surgeons who come from this and other countries that you deam "backward". Do you think that it's easy to gain these positions in society?

You study Biology and, no doubt you have had times in your studies, when you found things difficult. Do you think that these "cavemen" studied an easy or backward version of Biology or medicine.

Their religion might dictate how they run their lives but you ca'nt say that they are some sort of neanderthals.

There are people who study the arts, archeology,physics,chemistry,sociology,world politics,astrology, to name but a few.

And as for just leaving them to get on with it and look in on them from time to time.... great, we go back and have a look in 2 or 3 years and they have a dozen nukes pointed in our general direction. Remember, you should never under-estimate your enemies.

If, just as an example, England had a "head-banger" of a ruler and he/she decided to attack Scotland with Biological weapons, as Saddam did with the Kurds, would you not be the first to scream to the rest of the world for Justice and retribution for your people? If your answer is yes then you must appreciate the position that you are in to be able to do that. The people of Iraq and Iran and Afgahnistan cannot ask for help because they are, or where, oppressed. So in saying that, if your country was oppressed like theirs, would you not want someone to come to your aid?

The people who are resposible for the "terrorist" attacks around the world are exactly that, terrorists, they thrive on creating terror amongst ordinary, law abiding people and should be hunted down, all over the world, until they can be brought to justice to pay for their crimes against humanity.