Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

our world now then

steer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steer

• frogfish

• Raptor

• eqgumby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIIj2GWme6s...ted&search=

this is my point to get thro to all out there who come to theys forms now the time to do somethink now save the our heal our world now watch this and think about it watch both think about it

we are so so sad

We are doomed :unsure: The human species is so stuborn :hmm:

We are doomed :unsure: The human species is so stuborn :hmm:

NOT IF WE START NOW TO KICK UP ON THRO WHO DONT NO LEAN THEM TEACH THEM SHOW THEM NOW THE TIME . START NOW

Nothing personal, but if you don't speak the language, you may not want to post. And I don't think that you have the correct forum for that stuff, though I have seen some odd stuff here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIIj2GWme6s...ted&search=

this is my point to get thro to all out there who come to theys forms now the time to do somethink now save the our heal our world now watch this and think about it watch both think about it

we are so so sad

so what do you propose we do? kill the vast majority of the humans on earth, burn all the cities and destroy every trace of technology, and go back to living in caves? just wondering

BTW, do you have any idea how much YOU polluted the earth when you bought the computer your using? and I'm sure you have a TV, and maybe a car or at least a bicycle, and the synthetic clothes you wear... if you consume any manufactured product you pollute...

Nothing personal, but if you don't speak the language, you may not want to post.

:P It would be nice if people made sense occasionally.

NOT IF WE START NOW TO KICK UP ON THRO WHO DONT NO LEAN THEM TEACH THEM SHOW THEM NOW THE TIME . START NOW

What I thought when I read this is terrible. In my mind's eye I got the picture of a gorilla at the keyboard. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I'm sure, steer, that you are not a gorilla, but a very caring and sensitive person (although I'm sure gorillas can be caring and sensitive also). But spelling and grammar exist so everyone can understand what is being said/written. And you're right. We need to clean up our act, and nuture the planet instead of destroying it.

I don't get the point you are trying to get. Improve your grammer, then I may be able to understand.

I also noticed they are sung by Micheal Jackson. That almost made me soil myslef. His voice is funny. :lol:

Edited by MR_MOE

There is no reason to go back to living in caves, it does not need to be so extreme. We can USE the technology we have to slow the destruction. I am an Environmentalist AND a realist. I know we will likey never STOP the degradation of the Earth, but we can slow it and improve the situation a lot. The issue is the willingness ans ability of the world's nations to take the appropriate action.