Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abduction

cleo_patra45

I know what you are all thinking,

"Oh no, not another annoying question from cleo!" Once again I apologize. But This has also been on my mind for ages!!!

I used to watch this show about a group of aliens. The show was called Roswell. IN this show, aliens were able to actually find a source of survival on our planet. Now I know that that is greatly and highly impossible. But if this were to happen, would the abduction ratings include??

I mean, my question may not make any sense possible in any way shape or form. But aren't alien abducters a type of alien species that take on a form of another human's body? And if so, what happens to thos humans? Do they die?Or are they trapped inside thier own souls? What's to become of all those once invaded?? :s9

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cleo_patra45

• alpha_wizard

• Mystify

• ufobuff

well cleo, I think that it is highly unlikely that if there were aliens on the planet that the government would share the information with the world. but i do think that if aliens did abduct someone they would kill him and steal his body.

Just sharing my thoughts though don't mind me

Guest Guest

Cleo i think it is posible for aliens to walk on earth but how do we know that their better then us we dont really know if there are aliens but if there are how do we know there not weak and dumb we all think they have space ship's with flashy lights and sheilds but they could just be space ships like our's, ya sure some people think they have seen them but there was no proof so i dont think alien's will take are bodys over and destroy the world  they could come hear but maby just for farming or research dont judge just wait. :)

but i could be wrong you never know

Woah, could anyone read that in one breath?  :s04

Alpha, a couple of questions…who said aliens are "better than us"?  If, and that’s an implausible 'if', 'they' are among us, then wouldn’t that justify them being not so 'dumb'.  You say "we all think they have space ship's with flashy lights and sheilds" …do we?  If they indeed 'they' have spaceships like ours, then surely we would be able to detect them.  ???

Cleo, no offence, but I really don’t understand your question(s).  :-/

you know tommy, the more I think about it, the more I don't even understand my question.I must be going crazy....... :s01

Oh well....maybe it'll come to me  :s6

I'll notify you all as soon as I can think of my question and ask it in a different form....sorry to cause all that confusion... ;)

i know what your saying you asking if people that have there body taken over stay alive of die well i think that the aliens would take diffrent body part's from diffrent people so know one know them or see's a change 8)

I don't believe in abductions at all, if that answers your question.

::) that's what I like about you P.S straight and to the point as ever ;D

• 6 months later...

I know what you are all thinking,

"Oh no, not another annoying question from cleo!" Once again I apologize. But This has also been on my mind for ages!!!

I used to watch this show about a group of aliens. The show was called Roswell. IN this show, aliens were able to actually find a source of survival on our planet. Now I know that that is greatly and highly impossible. But if this were to happen, would the abduction ratings include??

I mean, my question may not make any sense possible in any way shape or form. But aren't alien abducters a type of alien species that take on a form of another human's body? And if so, what happens to thos humans? Do they die?Or are they trapped inside thier own souls? What's to become of all those once invaded?? eek7.gif

cleo I think I understand your question is it something like once a person on earth is abducted by the alien invader, does the earth person kind of have a double soul life almost you know his own earth soul, then the invadings aliens soul, does that sound like something you are trying to say. (ufobuff) huh.gif

Here's my interp of the question,

Cleo was assuming the abduction of a person meant overtaking that person's physical body thus leaving a soul to wander around. Her question was where does this soul go?

In My Opinion, a classic abduction from ET's is usually based on taking the person, their body and soul to a different place not overtaking their body.

~Mys