Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just to inform you

cleo_patra45

Umm...... yeah, little tiny thing I forgot to add Saruman....

I had a couple friends that were interested in signing in to the forum.

They researched the site and became quite interested. They are the two that just recently replied to my abduction post. They promise not to use any inapropriate behaviour whatsoever. They will act like normal adults that they are.

They are only 13 yes, but very mature young gentlemen. I hope that you can excuse them and  allow them to be part of a great forum that I know. Thank you for listening.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alpha_wizard

• cleo_patra45

• Althalus

• kyle

Thank you for introducing us cleo and i hope that i cna help out and replie to some of the topics you need help with thats all. :s8

Welcome alpha_wizard,

I hope you like the forum and maybe you will find some answers here.

Cleo,

The more the merrier.  :)

Welcome to Gonondorf, Alpha_Wizard and also to the other new members who have joined recently.

There have been quite a lot of new members joining in the last few days, something thats always good to see.  ;D

:st

Thank you for the warm welcome dorf and i really enjoy this site and hope more people will join soon :s03  :s2

[blue]

Welcome to you both.

It's good to get a variety of ages and opinions in this forum. Some of us might be able to relate experience while some of us might be able to see things from a fresh perspective, and provided that those opinions are expressed in a mature (albeit humorous) way, the more the merrier.

[/blue]

:se

Thank you for the warm welcome even though I said it many time's before, dorf doesnt know that this subject is about hin but im sure he will come on and thank you all for the welcome when he clue's in :o

Welcome you guys, hope you enjoy this forum

you dont have to hope that we will enjoy the forum we already do iv been on it every second of the day even at school :s06 :s06 :s06