Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is a Must See...

JordanK

‡~A Worlds First~‡

Britiain's Forgotten History is an exclusive, new, online paranormal series that has already created enormous contriversy over footage collected from several locations across the country. Join the BFH Team as they spend 24 hours in some of Britain's most haunted locations as we bring you closer than any other ghost investigation can. All footage that yous see os 100% genuine and with the ghost types: Rods, Orbs, Mists, Flashes, Sounds and Polterguists that have already been caught, our soon to be released Second Series should truely shock the pants off of you. But the bottom line is; Do ghosts really exist? And if they do, will our archives convince you??

Well thats the little introduction thingy. The website can be found here: [BFH-Online]

Any questions etc I would be happy to answer either here or on our forums at the site. We are already a big hit with other US forums and hope that we will catch on here too. Enjoy!! thumbsup.gif

--------------------------------------------

BFH-Online Administrator

post-10-1068853020.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JordanK

• Mentalcase

• Kryso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope everything goes well with your new enterprise.

Your site is well put together and I can see it becoming a big hit.

Only one small criticism of your site. When you hit a location on the first series, it gives you the option of downloading the clip, but below it says not recommended, and not allowed – it’s a little confusing, why say you can download, then tell them its not recommended, and not allowed? But apart from that one small thing, I think we will be hearing a lot more of this in the future!

Hey, glad you like it grin2.gif

Well, the download option is there for those who dont have broadband or who can get the streaming video to play on the site. It's not recomended because obviosly there is always the danger of copying, and all that it is meant to say underneith a warning to those who may want to. Hope this help rolleyes.gif

BFH-Online Administrator

Bump, just for anyone who has missed it original.gif

BFH-Online Administrator

Generally "bumping" isn't necessary. It is basically considered as spam. Since your site does have something in common with this Forum I will leave your post here. Please refrain from bumping your posts just to get people to read it.

Thanks

Mentalcase

Sorry, didn't know... blink.gif

BFH-Online Administrator

No need to apologize. There are lots of people here who would be interested in your site. Perhaps I could change the title description so that people will check it out more often? Example: This is a must see, Britain's Forgotten History.

Sure, everything helps original.gif

Thanks.. I think I should also say that after over a two month break, series two will be starting this weekend thumbsup.gif

BFH-Online Administrator

Suggestion..

Our site is visited quite frequently. Perhaps SaRuMaN would be interested in a Banner exchange? You could PM him about this.

Edit: Nevermind, it appears your site has already been included in our link section.

Edited by Mentalcase

Oh, ok wink2.gif

BFH-Online Administrator