Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whales & Dolphins - spiritual beings

SpiritualWhale

Hi, I want to discuss possibility of Whales & Dolphins being the same spiritual beings as humans, just in different bodies. I believe that it is possible that they have organized societies and the role to play on Earth. Well, if you look at this, they live in different environment to ours so they have no need to build houses. If communication is telepathic, then schools are not needed either. Size of their bodies protects them from any danger, except from humans. They are most definitely intelligent.

Check web site - http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/

You will find information about beachings, about societies, about communicating and more.

I loved it, what do you think?

-------------------

Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

What a bunch of hardheaded scientists!!! I am spiritual Mr Moe. I was like you - only what I can touch and prove physically exists ...until about 2 years ago. My background is in shipbuilding and computers and I never thought that I might think in the way I do. I begun communicating with Spirit several months ago and now I also communicate with Whales & Dolphins ...and no it is not by email... It is telepathy.

If you go to web site - http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/ and skip initial channelled stuff, if you don't like it, you will find that the information there puts completely different spin on things. If you allow different approach to what scientifically can be discovered, you may find things you never thought existed. But this is not going to happen if you make a list of expectations of how Whales should behave and just tick of every time behaviour matched expectations. When you expect certain behaviour you come from information you already have. If Einstein followed this path, theory of relativity, well it would not be here at that time.

If you are religious you most likely believe in Guardian Angels. You go to church and yet - do you think about them when you're having sex? Yes, they are there beside you, happy for you enjoying yourself...

Edited by SpiritualWhale

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpiritualWhale

• Mattshark

• Tucuxi

• m. Moe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umm, no whales are whales and people are people. Same deal with dolphins.

want to discuss possibility of Whales & Dolphins being the same spiritual beings as humans, just in different bodies

No

SpiritualWhale, are by any chance a vegetarian? :innocent:

Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

What a bunch of hardheaded scientists!!! I am spiritual Mr Moe. I was like you - only what I can touch and prove physically exists ...until about 2 years ago. My background is in shipbuilding and computers and I never thought that I might think in the way I do. I begun communicating with Spirit several months ago and now I also communicate with Whales & Dolphins ...and no it is not by email... It is telepathy.

If you go to web site - http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/ and skip initial channelled stuff, if you don't like it, you will find that the information there puts completely different spin on things. If you allow different approach to what scientifically can be discovered, you may find things you never thought existed. But this is not going to happen if you make a list of expectations of how Whales should behave and just tick of every time behaviour matched expectations. When you expect certain behaviour you come from information you already have. If Einstein followed this path, theory of relativity, well it would not be here at that time.

If you are religious you most likely believe in Guardian Angels. You go to church and yet - do you think about them when you're having sex? Yes, they are there beside you, happy for you enjoying yourself...

Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

As intelligent animals they are, I still do not think they are the same as us "spiritually". Although I am athiest, I did however come from a religous background and some of my relatives have a similair mentality about some animals (including whales and dolphins) and religion as you do.

And welcome to UM! :tu:

Whales and dolphins taste just like chicken. Yum.

Sorry for the multiple posts. Don't know what happened.

Edited by ericraven2003

Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

Another psikiddie! :o

Oh dear, what a complete pile of nonsense. For a start there are many different species of dolphin and there behaviour varies from species to species. The bottlenose, pilot whales and orcas are all large aggressive predators even towards other cetaceans. Pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins are known to have attacked people in the wild at times with out cause, orcas and bottlenoses are known to have attacked many times in captivity. Bottlenoses are not nice friendly spiritual animals, they are 3m long predators and have no problem with attacking other dolphins, people, or even attampting to rape animals of various species (including humans).

Hang on, maybe these ones are:p

Bet these people wouldn't be saying this if they actually knew anything about cetaceans.

I like my meat and potatoes like the next girl, ya know- suppose that makes me no tree hugger. Anyhoo, the poster forgot to add elephants in that spiritual group as well. Whether you believe in a devine creator or not there is still something unique about these animals- They express an essense so unique from other creatures and powerful it leaves us 'know it all humans' in AWE, go figure!!

post-38411-1167449266_thumb.jpg

I like my meat and potatoes like the next girl, ya know- suppose that makes me no tree hugger. Anyhoo, the poster forgot to add elephants in that spiritual group as well. Whether you believe in a devine creator or not there is still something unique about these animals- They express an essense so unique from other creatures and powerful it leaves us 'know it all humans' in AWE, go figure!!

Yes but elephants arn't at all like humans at all. Like cetacea aren't. This is you personally just liking elephants.

Yes but elephants arn't at all like humans at all. Like cetacea aren't. This is you personally just liking elephants.

For your information I never thought nothing of elephants until I read studies done on the elephant late last year and watched some footage. NG has gotten filmage of these animals mourning for their lost loved ones. They will pass the remains around in the herd and these elephants are crying literal tears for the deceased of their members! Spiritual? I think it's a possiblity- I couldn't believe what I was seeing- Just recently, it was found that they have the ability to recognize themselves in mirrors... I believe that places them above any other "animal" but an octupus may be able to do that for all I know! Lets not forget the bond b/t the elephant and its herd. A herd destroyed an entire village last year and killed two people in the process.. to find out later some young kids from the same village had killed a baby elephant belonging to that very tribe a day before the attack and left it miles up the river.. the elephants came for their vengence. Typical for a hyena? This is NOT b/c I "like elephants"..!! this is b/c I truly feel there is so much more to these creatures than just circus entertainment. The same goes for dolphins and whales and many others. btw, I "like" rottweilors I don't bounce around how spiritual they are. :w00t:

O' yea, BAN THE CIRCUS!!

For your information I never thought nothing of elephants until I read studies done on the elephant late last year and watched some footage. NG has gotten filmage of these animals mourning for their lost loved ones. They will pass the remains around in the herd and these elephants are crying literal tears for the deceased of their members! Spiritual? I think it's a possiblity- I couldn't believe what I was seeing- Just recently, it was found that they have the ability to recognize themselves in mirrors... I believe that places them above any other "animal" but an octupus may be able to do that for all I know! Lets not forget the bond b/t the elephant and its herd. A herd destroyed an entire village last year and killed two people in the process.. to find out later some young kids from the same village had killed a baby elephant belonging to that very tribe a day before the attack and left it miles up the river.. the elephants came for their vengence. Typical for a hyena? This is NOT b/c I "like elephants"..!! this is b/c I truly feel there is so much more to these creatures than just circus entertainment. The same goes for dolphins and whales and many others. btw, I "like" rottweilors I don't bounce around how spiritual they are. :w00t:

O' yea, BAN THE CIRCUS!!

I agree circus banning, but such things are already banned in the UK as are dolphinariums. However self recognition is not a signal of actually intelligence in its self remember vision is very commonly not a primary infomation scource for many animals, so hence using it is not suitable for measuring intelligence. Cats and dogs both use smell as there recognition system not vision so that is misleading. It is more down to elephants being diurnal and using thee eyes for infomation gathering. However if you see and elephant at night it is a large lumbering animal that is at risk to lions. No one spouts about lions having a "spiritual link" and they are capable of killing elephants working together. Elephants are intelligent for a herbivore, however this is not spirituality this is a herd animal with strong social links and a well developed brian. However in general, would you want to stand in front of any African elephent bull? I wouldn't because they are dangerous animals. The mourning is also not something unique domestic dogs have a great llink to there owners, this is because of a social ideal of most dog species. Dog will stay with there owner after the owner has died starving themselves. Mourning the loss of others is not spiritual, it is because those individuals where liked and are gone. If you want to see a vengfull little animal you should meet my cat, it plots attacks if we annoy her. Hyeana's btw, have amazing social structures and great levels of altruism within the group as do vultures, both of these animals will allow starving animals to feed first. There is a lot to animal behaviour that you should research beofre you say any animal is truely amazing. Many features are common to many species including what we have, this is not a spiritual link, this is just most social animals need similar social structures.

Now, now Frog and Moe, don't show that much hospitality! Your guys knowitallness is very welcoming to SpiritualWhale.

Killer Whales are the smartest animals next to humans... Easily.

So to say they don't have souls is a personal opinion or a theory of man. IMO animals do have souls, they are not very spiritual, for they have little soul intellect, but nevertheless do serve a purose. Even if it is smaller than mans.

Now, now Frog and Moe, don't show that much hospitality! Your guys knowitallness is very welcoming to SpiritualWhale.

So to say they don't have souls is a personal opinion or a theory of man. IMO animals do have souls, they are not very spiritual, for they have little soul intellect, but nevertheless do serve a purose. Even if it is smaller than mans.

I think you may be over esitmating the intelligence of a lot of humans there.

Oh dear, what a complete pile of nonsense. For a start there are many different species of dolphin and there behaviour varies from species to species. The bottlenose, pilot whales and orcas are all large aggressive predators even towards other cetaceans. Pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins are known to have attacked people in the wild at times with out cause, orcas and bottlenoses are known to have attacked many times in captivity. Bottlenoses are not nice friendly spiritual animals, they are 3m long predators and have no problem with attacking other dolphins, people, or even attampting to rape animals of various species (including humans).

Hang on, maybe these ones are:p

Bet these people wouldn't be saying this if they actually knew anything about cetaceans.

It's a misconception that spiritual must be "nice", placid etc. Spiritual simply means that they have ability to perceive the world beyound the veils while the still live their lives in the physical body. They have many more senses than humans. They travel out the body, to different realm of consciousness. Human mediums and channells have similar qualities.

Humans consider themselves spiritual, a top form of evolution. Yet in general we do not travel out the body. We do not conciously perceive what we call heaven - we believe in what is said to us. And ...- we not only kill for food, but also enslave our pray for life! - so it will be there when we want to kill it. Don't kidd yourselfe that buying final product from the supermarket does let you of the hook. Responsibilty of how it is done is yours as well as everyone's else.

You can also argue that within human society there are different types, races, traditions etc - some kill in this way and some may eat no meat etc.

From spiritual point of view a Being of Light in Orca's body is the same as Being of Light in Blue Whale's body and the same as one in human body. The only difference is they chosen different ways of experiencing this journey of life.

If you look at life from a point of view of a Spirit in your body (your soul), you will see life as a passing stage - one of many. In one life you are a pray, in another you are a predator. You learn what is there to learn and enjoy what can be enjoyed. When this life is done you move on to the next adventure.

The physical form does not change who you are inside. And all Whales, Dolphins and humans are indeed spiritual (don't confuse with religious... for religion is a doctrine)

Edited by SpiritualWhale

Sorry, I am still learning to use this thing... oops

Edited by SpiritualWhale

:tu: Thanks Kaknelson! I need some friends here! But, I will polemise with you about "most clever ... next to humans". Why do you think we are better? They communicate telepathically - so don't need libraries, the knowledge is passed in thought forms. They say that oceans are their temple so they have whole Earth as home. They can get any information they want from other spiritual realms beyond the veils. How many humans can do it? I can tell you that Einstein had access to akashic records (these are stored thought forms of the whole Universe! everything enyone has ever thought of) and he has outdone every one else on Earth. Whales and Dolphins are equal to us and it's us who have to learn how to communicate with them. Their way od communication is a lot more advanced than ours. If you curious as to how to communicate with them click here==> http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/connect.htm I have experienced it, it's so cool!

As intelligent animals they are, I still do not think they are the same as us "spiritually". Although I am athiest, I did however come from a religous background and some of my relatives have a similair mentality about some animals (including whales and dolphins) and religion as you do.

And welcome to UM! :tu:

Thanks! I am so happy that you respect my way of thinking, believe me I respect yours too!

They communicate telepathically - so don't need libraries, the knowledge is passed in thought forms. They say that oceans are their temple so they have whole Earth as home. They can get any information they want from other spiritual realms beyond the veils. How many humans can do it? I can tell you that Einstein had access to akashic records (these are stored thought forms of the whole Universe! everything enyone has ever thought of) and he has outdone every one else on Earth. Whales and Dolphins are equal to us and it's us who have to learn how to communicate with them. Their way of communication is a lot more advanced than ours. If you curious as to how to communicate with them click here==> http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/connect.htm I have experienced it, it's so cool!

Spirituality and religions are 2 different things. When you connect spiritually - you know and you don't need anyone to talk to the God for you. Religions reflect spirituality, but it is humans, who twisted them a lot over period of time as they were used as doctrins serving those in power (like inquisition...). I was baptised as Catholic, but never practiced. Today I respect religions as someone else's way of life. If you trully belive that there is nothing else, but physical life ... - you are in for rude awakening. If you think that something may be there - start meditating and soon you will know better than any religion could ever teach you.

I think you may be over esitmating the intelligence of a lot of humans there.

:) I will drink to it!!! - care to join me? :tu:

:tu: Thanks Kaknelson! I need some friends here! But, I will polemise with you about "most clever ... next to humans". Why do you think we are better? They communicate telepathically - so don't need libraries, the knowledge is passed in thought forms. They say that oceans are their temple so they have whole Earth as home. They can get any information they want from other spiritual realms beyond the veils. How many humans can do it? I can tell you that Einstein had access to akashic records (these are stored thought forms of the whole Universe! everything enyone has ever thought of) and he has outdone every one else on Earth. Whales and Dolphins are equal to us and it's us who have to learn how to communicate with them. Their way od communication is a lot more advanced than ours. If you curious as to how to communicate with them click here==> http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/connect.htm I have experienced it, it's so cool!

oh my (fictional) god.

1) I think you need to replace friends with fellow retards.

2) Im an open minded person, but my god this is just beyond words.

SEAFISH ARE INFERIOR TO HUMANS. Maybe not in your case tho.

Equal, for **** sake dude.

Einstein has outdone everyone else on earth????? WHAt?????? WHAt????

so in other words he, a human is better than dolphins and whales too, since he's the best according to you, which is also horse manure.

Do you think he did everything on his own??? he just completed other ppl their work, or gave more info. Yes he made some breakthroughs, but even now scientists realise more and more that all the formulas where everything is based upon could be wrong, so also his contributions yes. Yes he paved the way (together with schroedinger, planck, etc) for quantum physics, but he didn't even want to. He tried to disprove it for a long time, with which he actually proved it.

Argh, i can't even begin to explain how wrong you trully are. And how empty your arguments are. You have obviously not done your homework.

If you're precious dolphins are so smart then why the hell don't they do something about the killing spree by japan and china eh?

My god, this is all based on NOTHING, absolutely nothing.

you're just another overhyper of dolphins. Like 98% of the world. Instead of thinking it through and questioning stuff.

Another psikiddie! :o

Hey, why not connect spirituality and sciense? why not try approaches which have never been tried before? why limit our ouselves to ony physical way of understanding?

Sorry for the multiple posts. Don't know what happened.

Actually Whale meet tests like beef. I didn't try, but I know it from a TV program with Japanese people.