Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jay-Z wants to murder Jesus?

Santos

The thing is, I'm a huge fan of Jay-Z. He's mys second favorite rapper. So today I was on Youtube searching for videos about the whole thing about Lil Wayne kissing Birdman, it took me to a video about Lil Wayne dissing Jay-Z, that took me to a video about Jay-Z having a subliminal message on his black album CD. The title of the track is "Lucifer". A priest in a church played this songs backwards for his audience and you can hear a message that supposedly says "Six Six Six Murder Murder Jesus Six Six Six". All I know is that there were three other artists who wrote this song including Kanye West. So I was wondering what some of you thought about this.

Here's the video link to the preacher's sermon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oRyrhJdwCw

Anything Christian is propaganda in my opinion pay it no attention, especially this one. Another one bites the dust caused no one to smoke weed, and I hardly believe that jigga man is trying to kill jesus.

• Like 1

The thing is, I'm a huge fan of Jay-Z. He's mys second favorite rapper. So today I was on Youtube searching for videos about the whole thing about Lil Wayne kissing Birdman, it took me to a video about Lil Wayne dissing Jay-Z, that took me to a video about Jay-Z having a subliminal message on his black album CD. The title of the track is "Lucifer". A priest in a church played this songs backwards for his audience and you can hear a message that supposedly says "Six Six Six Murder Murder Jesus Six Six Six". All I know is that there were three other artists who wrote this song including Kanye West. So I was wondering what some of you thought about this.

My husband and I saw this a few months ago and we were listing to it, my husband being the biggest JAY Z fan ever noticed that the parts were words from diffrant songs. We resurched it for a bit and found out that this was made buy DJ Dangermouse. He combined Jay Z's black ablum with the Beatles white album , and called it the grey ablum. This little piece was some thing made buy DJ Dangermouse on this grey album.

My husband and I saw this a few months ago and we were listing to it, my husband being the biggest JAY Z fan ever noticed that the parts were words from diffrant songs. We resurched it for a bit and found out that this was made buy DJ Dangermouse. He combined Jay Z's black ablum with the Beatles white album , and called it the grey ablum. This little piece was some thing made buy DJ Dangermouse on this grey album.

Wow, thanks for that bit of info. That really helped a lot. :yes:

So does that mean that Dagner Mouse wants to murder Jesus? Or is it just propaganda? :huh:

@ Clover

The link said that the page was not found.

Edited by Santos

sorry my link dosnt work I'm haven problems with links :wacko: ....o well just google it youll find a lot of stuff on this.

Ehn... he played it backwards, yet when I played it forwards, It didn't sound like any comprehensible english. Or any comprehensible anything. I've always listened to rap, Jay-Z is one of the better rappers, but this was taken too far. :hmm:

Wonder what they'll think of next...

Bunk.

It's a load.

Honestly, don't worry about it.

It's a load.

Honestly, don't worry about it.

Music artists admit to hiding backwards messages in their music a lot. I wouldn't just blow it off and call it a "load".

Ehn... he played it backwards, yet when I played it forwards, It didn't sound like any comprehensible english. Or any comprehensible anything. I've always listened to rap, Jay-Z is one of the better rappers, but this was taken too far.

Wonder what they'll think of next...

Bunk.

Yeah, that's probably why it sounded so clear when he played it backward. Much clearer than other supposed subliminal messaging you hear in other artists songs.

Anyway, I did some researching of my own and now all I can say is that this Preacher was ovbiously confused when he made this sermon since the song didn't even come off a Jay-Z album. I'm not worried about it anymore, but Jay-Z is my favorite rapper so I just had to look into this. :rofl:

Edited by Santos

Anyone consider what Jigga means by this subliminal message.

"666 murda murda Jeezus, 666."

666 being the beast, or babylon... Murdered Yeshua or Jeezus, Jesus was killed by the polices I agree with him.

And to add, I doubt he considers himSELF GOD, I know that we are all a part of God, for all emanates from his necklace of jewels, so to say God to someone is no problem. "Hey, how are yah God?" or "What's up God?" Is a common introduction in many places, it's like what's up man, for God is in all of us.

I can't see how that message is of any wickedness, merely a true message.

Thanks, bless.

Music artists admit to hiding backwards messages in their music a lot. I wouldn't just blow it off and call it a "load".

Why not? It doesn't make any difference if they do it or not because subliminal messages backwards in music will do nada to you. It's just a gimmick to sell records and it's been around ages.

• Like 1

Hmm, It seems like Jay-Z Wants to kill jesus?

Enough of the anti christian stuff, Just Let people Beilive what they wan'to believe and stop putting Subliminal Messages in songs, Do you really want your kid ( or when your having a kid) to listen to a song thats telling them to go smoke weed or kill jesus? I dont think so.

No but Three six mafia practices satanism, their name even implies it 3 6's. 666 (for counting impared.). and they say loucifer in "I gotta stay fly".

No but Three six mafia practices satanism, their name even implies it 3 6's. 666 (for counting impared.). and they say loucifer in "I gotta stay fly".

Ehn, the name has nothing to do with satanism. And in "I gotta Stay Fly", there is no such message. I can hear clear as day, "You're my god, you're my king", not "Lucifer is my king" like some have tried saying it says.

The Grey Album is a remix of Jay-Z's Black Album made using the Beatles' White Album as the sole source material. It's a lot more than a simple mashup (where the artist pins the a cappella from one song to the beat from another). On most tracks DJ Dangermouse breaks the White Album down into its component parts (kicks, snares, chords, baselines) and creates beats that fit perfectly with the sound and content of Jay-Z's lyrics.

Don't worry dead people are very difficult to kill.

How many goups and singers were accused of working for the devil and that their music contain satanic verses if played backwards? Is there a list in the net? :P

Why not? It doesn't make any difference if they do it or not because subliminal messages backwards in music will do nada to you. It's just a gimmick to sell records and it's been around ages.

Ok, I thought you meant that there were no hidden messages added intentionally and that it wasn't true. I'm not worried about this story anymore though.

Three Six Mafia started out with 6 members, then it went down to three. Hence their name.

Don't worry dead people are very difficult to kill.

I was just wondering wether or not Jay-Z would put something like this in his song, not wether or not he was actualy planning on killing a dead person.

Edited by Santos

Ok, I thought you meant that there were no hidden messages added intentionally and that it wasn't true. I'm not worried about this story anymore though.

Three Six Mafia started out with 6 members, then it went down to three. Hence their name.

I was just wondering wether or not Jay-Z would put something like this in his song, not wether or not he was actualy planning on killing a dead person.

But Three Six Mafia was originally name Triple Six Mafia... :unsure2: I'm sure it's just a gimmick tho, they've said they don't worship satan...