Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Curiousity killed the cat

Abecrombie

Are you afraid of one of the following  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are you afraid of

• Death itself
    • Suffering when dying

I wasn't afraid in the slightest. Just thought to myself 'Oh well - so this is it.'

I agree. If you know your going to die, you make the most and make your self comfortable. Once you accept it, it becomes alot easier. I think this is what i would do if in such a position.

lol dinghy. I find that word funny. :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abecrombie

• Adam2006

• Mattshark

• Purplos

In as bloody and violent a way as possible. Maybe cutting a swathe through hordes of enemies or something... Going down in a balze of glory and all that. But seeing as that's not going to happen...

I never really give it much thought to be honest. Life's to short to think, or even worry about death. Although a few things have happened this year around me to kinda start me thinking about it.

I'm telling the truth about the bloody and violent thing, btw.

EDIT- I don't know if I'd mind suffocation if it was caused by the rather large cleavage of a very beautiful young woman.

Edited by Roadkill Demon

One of my biggest fears SUFFERING not so much for myself but for all babies,children,animals and most of all MY FAMILY I cant bare the thought. I have watched to many people suffer. Also I dont want any more suffering for my family I pray for the children of this world who will meet horrible deaths by the hands of some evil person. No I dont want to suffer eaither but I would rather the pain then my family.

Mmm i agree with all of the above.

Death isnt really scary, or at least not if its you.

If its someone else, it is terrifying, but I think that is more from the eternal separation thing.

So, I think its more of an afraid of pain thing.

I make no sense at all :D

I want to die in my sleep....or fishing :)

It depends on what you mean i wouldn't want to have

a marlin jump out of the water and slam me on the

head.

Being afraid of death is like being afraid of your

birthday....both are enevitable.

Any one would be more afraid to suffer while dying oppsed to just dying

I think the scariest way to die would be in the ocean surrounded by sharks :no:

i think it would be cool to be riding a nuke as it fell from a plane just laughing insanely

Greetings. I couldn't chose.

Death is inevitable, painless or not.

It is folly to live in fear of the inevitable, or to live with a carnal mind this way.

Edited by Kaknelson

Fear of pain or suffering when dying gets to me. I'd like to die in my sleep, not knowing about it. Have always been very afraid of death, illness and dying, in general.

suffering is terrible and the great thing about suffering is that there are so many possible ways to die,during a torture,during a moment when something will eventually kill you,or look at that woman who drunk acid!terrible....

seeing walls closing in on you as you lay in a garbage compressor"nice and slow"

being eaten alive(many variables for this one)

floating in the ocean knowing your going to die but not how!

Plane going down

plane going down while on fire(your on fire)

in war being shot at but non of the bullets actually kill you!but you will die as there 49 men to one...and they carrie large carving tools.

being under anathetic but feeling all of the op

being buried alive....Upside down.

hanging from a mountain slipping gradually knowing you death is eminent

and of course melting in a large oven room...skin blistering melting and only gradually catching on fire.POP

I agree with everyone, suffering is my worst fear...

I was always afraid of dying until I had a near drowning experience now I don't mind it that much.

As for the suffering bit I really hope that I do not suffer or at least if it is a quick thing then I won't mind that much. I hope...

How about being put in a jar and it being pressurised so you eventually pop? Or being but suddenly into a vacuum so that you turn inside out.. :rolleyes: