Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How can you tell if someone has put a curse..

European_and_Proud

hi everyone,

I was wondering how can you tell if someone has put a curse on you? Because for years i have been suffering with pains, I have been to many different doctors for blood tests and tests on my whole body and they say nothing is wrong with my body or my blood but they did say that i have a bad heart and which i know that i do because i have had atleast 2 heart attacks.....They think its all in my mind, but i know that is not the case because i have no history of any mental problems....So i am not crazy i think something supernatural has something to do with how i am feeling.....The type of pains that i have is that if feels like something sharp is sticking me in my throat, and then it makes my ears, and my heart hurt....I have been suffering for many years and the pains get worse every year........I am a 51 year old woman and I am really scared because the doctors say they can't find anything in my throat and that nothing is there.......However there was one time where one doctor did an x-ray on my throat and said he thought he seen something... He did a biopsy but he couldn't find it...Have i been cursed by someone?

thanx in advance

Sally

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolipopkid

• cpjason

• Lady Amethyst

• cuteazabuttn

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sally. :geek:

My first questions would be:

• Do you feel that you have upset someone enough that they would want to put a curse on you?

Do you know anyone capable of cursing?

Could it be that you just haven't seen the right doctor so far?

I would seek out the ordinary before looking for the extraordinary. However, that said, it doesn't hurt to attack a problem from many different angles. Maybe you should get yourself blessed or cleansed. Can't hurt.

:tu:

Its possible. You should check your family history. If more than one relative has this problem than i would assume its a curse. But if you were the one who was cursed then its too early to tell. Cause your offspring will have it and there offspring get it. That is, if its a curse. I'm not sure how curses work. Correct me if i'm wrong. My assumption may have some truth to it because I think my family maybe cursed. My grandfather had many affairs when he was young and he has alot children with different women. I think some lady may have cursed him and the rest of the family on my dads side. Why you ask. Well. My father has 10 siblings and there all have been married and divorced. Even my dads brothers and sisters children have been married which then turned into divorced, except for one and right now they are having marital problems. Coincedence? I think its a curse due to my grandfather's extra marital affairs. I would suggest you see a witchdoctor

Edited by FOAM

I think you have to believe in "curses" to begin with. I personally don't think it's likely, but who knows.

IF you believe it's possible, then maybe you should see a faith based healer of some sort.

I have heard many times that a person who believes faith can harm, can be cured by faith as well. My only reservation or warning, would be DON'T pay a faith healer. There are way too many people that will toss a few chicken bones around and make some spooky faces, claim they see evil all around you, then charge you everything they can get from you. Charlatans are pretty offensive to me. I would go so far as to say maybe you should just try your local church. If you have a specific faith to start with, I say don't stray. Best of luck to you.

Hi European:

I never used to believe in curses until I learned about the power of Magick, and the high level Magicians who are able to manipulate Earth Wind and Fire(the energies of the Earth) for malevolent purposes. I would see if you have anyone who would want to do you harm and whether or not she/he has this power.

I think a curse could manifest as anything ranging from bodily pains to continual bad luck in your life.

What I would do is surround myself with the Light of the Holy Spirit, and pray that this curse will be taken away from you.

European, I came very close to this dark malevolent energy. I was good friends with a lady and found out that both of her children were satanists and her son was a self-proclaimed high-level magician. Because they found out I was a Christian, they began to hate me, and one day as my friend's daughter came down the stairs, she gave me a look that would kill.

On that day, I knew it was time to get out of there and stay out of there. I feel much better now since i"ve removed myself from the scene. Who knows what would've happened had I stayed and the tension become worse. :no:

http://ashiana.conforums.com/index.cgi

~ Isis

Have them check you for thyroid and enlarged heart problems.

• 2 years later...

hi i am 22 years old and i believe a curse has been planted on me as well...i lost my apartment,my car and job and nothing has been back on trach since then...im searching for an explanation or information that can help me any ideas :hmm:

Sadly modern medicine doesn't have all the answers. There are still tons of ailments that we do not understand, are unable to diagnose, and fix. It is much more likely that you have something that today's doctors do not understand. I am sorry to hear about your health problems and wish you the best of luck.

You have heart problems and have experienced two heart attacks. I think those pains are related to your heart problems.

It's all in your head, European.

If you think you're cursed, then you are.

Stop thinking that. You're blighting yourself with your own attitude.

If you think you're blessed, then you are. (Of course, you can always go to a priest and have him bless you, just to hedge your bets.)

It's a proven fact that the mind--one's attitude and level of self-esteem--can affect the body, for good or ill. To say that physical pains are "psychosomatic" doesn't change the fact that they're real pains. What changes, though, is your perception of the cause of those pains, and how you deal with that cause.

It's all in your head, European.

If you think you're cursed, then you are.

Stop thinking that. You're blighting yourself with your own attitude.

If you think you're blessed, then you are. (Of course, you can always go to a priest and have him bless you, just to hedge your bets.)

It's a proven fact that the mind--one's attitude and level of self-esteem--can affect the body, for good or ill. To say that physical pains are "psychosomatic" doesn't change the fact that they're real pains. What changes, though, is your perception of the cause of those pains, and how you deal with that cause.

Kind of like a self fulfilling prophecy where someone gets forewarned about bad news, and they'll eventually make it come to pass.

I don't think anyone has stated anything about Past Lives. This may in fact be a condition you carried from a past life over. I had a friend that had major skin conditions, but no doctor could figure out the cause. She went to a past life regressionist and found out she was tied to a chair and burned.