Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dolphins may be from Atlantis?

jacekswieca

thread ofcourse :D

pointless discussion... i REFUSE to belive that HIGHER race of HUMANS are delphins :D

soooo ur city goes under the water ... u dont swim around until u turn into DELPHIN u swim to closest land mass and go on the dry landddddddddddddddddd

Well if you looked like the snub fin I wouldn't want to go on land either, you'd look like a hunchback!

Edited by Mattshark

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

• jacekswieca

• Bosanchero

Dolphins are from Atlantis!? Where just pulling out theories out of our tushies now aren't we?

Dolphins are from Atlantis!? Where just pulling out theories out of our tushies now aren't we?

sure does seem like it dont it ?

Sorry, my top 10 ridiculous threads list on UM is already filled.

wow, could you please post the list, I would think that this would bump something off of it...

dolphins have a advanced "sonar". when they look at us with this ability, our skeletal structure looks similar to them in some ways.

the reason dolphins help drowning humans, is because dolphins also come to the aid of other injured dolphins that cant swim

and keep them at the surface so they dont drown and our drowning look similar to a struggling dolphin!

on a side note: they especially like pregnant women because they can "see" the baby and they can also use sonar to see

things like cancers!

dolphins have a advanced "sonar". when they look at us with this ability, our skeletal structure looks similar to them in some ways.

the reason dolphins help drowning humans, is because dolphins also come to the aid of other injured dolphins that cant swim

and keep them at the surface so they dont drown and our drowning look similar to a struggling dolphin!

on a side note: they especially like pregnant women because they can "see" the baby and they can also use sonar to see

things like cancers!

It is echolocation not sonar, there is a difference. You are also using the term dolphin like there is only one, and treating 40 different species as such. Dolphins are not very altruistic towards

dolphins species, especially bottlenoses and killer whale, both of which have attacked other species for "fun" and killer whales predate on other dolphin species. There is no evidence of dolphins

seeing cancer and pregnant women are a much higher risk group for be attacked by dolphins.

Edited by Mattshark

It is echolocation not sonar, there is a difference. You are also using the term dolphin like there is only one, and treating 40 different species as such. Dolphins are not very altruistic towards

dolphins species, especially bottlenoses and killer whale, both of which have attacked other species for "fun" and killer whales predate on other dolphin species. There is no evidence of dolphins

seeing cancer and pregnant women are the main group to be attacked by dolphins.

Are killer whales and dolphins in the same family?

Learn something new every day.

Lol,,,no,no,no,no,no,,,,,,,hehehehehehehehehehehe

things like cancers!

I still think that dolphins intelligence is exagerated, i mean i've seen a monkey ride a bicycle, when was the last time you saw a dolphin do that?

Thanks to everyone on this thread who posted and felt the nerve to humiliate me in public. Just for giving out my opinions and beliefs on dolphines. Therefore, I've decided to delete my post about my beliefs and opinions on dolphines. I'll no longer be replying to this thread ever again.

Edited by McKenna

Here's my opinion on this subject:

I believe that Dolphines did come from atlantis at one point in time. But I don't believe they are humans. However, I do believe that at one point in time. They were friends with the atlantis humans. And I believe they still are friends with humans today.

ERM...ok dear.

Atlantis was a mythical city on land, that was swallowed by the sea as punishment by the greek gods, so at what point did the humans evolve into dolphins....shortly before they drowned presumably :huh:

I still think that dolphins intelligence is exagerated, i mean i've seen a monkey ride a bicycle, when was the last time you saw a dolphin do that?

Tee Hee ^_^

Well, in fact some investigation was made.

Scientists compared brain of human to the dolphin's one. The structure is similar. Human's brain's weight is approximately 1400 g and the dolphins' brain's weight is 1400 g. However - the proportion between the cerebellum and brain's hemispheres is like 1/6,7 in human's brain and 1/6,5 in dolphin's brain. The brain cortex is also more complicated in dolphin's brains. Density of neurons is almost the same!!

Computer simulations show that human race after living in water for a few million years would evaluate and looked very similar to dolphins. Our legs would connect and our skull would evaluate making the nose part larger, our eyes going aside and our forehead going back. The simulation also showed that only human race could evaluate into the race similar to dolphins.

Best Regards

I am sure you mean "evolve" not "evaluate", but at anyrate coevolution is a documented phoneomena. If humans decided to move to the seas then perhaps we may end up looking like dolphins after a few million years. But that doesnt mean they evolved from us. Bats can fly, it doesnt mean they evolved from hairy birds or vice versa. Dolphins are smart. Theres no doubt about that. But they evolved from early cows, not us hairless apes.

I dunno...It could be just me. I tend to be skeptical when it comes to theories that are based on what sounds good rather than actual evidence.

I Wonder "Where is THE LOCK" and shound these "Atlantis Threads" (Yes all 7 billion of them) be placed in myths and legends forums ?

I believe that Dolphines did come from atlantis at one point in time. But I don't believe they are humans. However, I do believe that at one point in time. They were friends with the atlantis humans. And I believe they still are friends with humans today.

1) There are 40 species of dolphin and they vary greatly. See the list I post of the species earlier.

2)Links to dolphin aggression

Violence

Other animals or amongst themselves

Infantcide

Porpoise

Violence

Violence 2

Violence 3

Violence 4

Violence 5

Violence 6

Violence 7

Violence Towards Humans

Search Injury or Aggression - 15

Search Injury - 18

Petting pool pics - 19

Sexual Assault

Other animals (or themselves)

Description - Search Rape

Assault

Assault 2

"Rape, even gang rape, is not unknown among other wild animals. But dolphins have perfected the practice. The team doing the herding is often shadowed at some distance by another. If outsiders try to steal the first team's victim, the back-up group will come to the rescue - not of the female, but of their male friends." The Economist, the "Science and technology" section, "Sisterhood is powerful", 3rd August 1991. (The author of the article is not given.)

Wiki: Some animals exhibit behaviors that resemble rape, in particular combining sexual intercourse with violent assault, as in ducks, geese, and certain dolphin species

Sexual assault on Humans

Weymouth UK

Norway

Jessica Alba

Lacking evidence for culture/intelligence

evaluations of papers on culture and intelligence:

Cambridge 1

Cambridge 2

Cambridge 3

Cambridge 4

Cambridge 5

Cambridge 6

Cambridge 7

Cambridge 8

Cambridge 9

Cambridge 10

Cambridge 11

Such lovely animals arn't they.

Here is a crazy thought

... perhaps.....not?

You know what? I believe they come from Mars. Why not? At least Mars actually exists. And they brought marzipan, hairspray and A3 filing cabinets with them to earth. Thats where we get marzipan, hairspray and A3 filing cabinets from.

Just as utterly unfounded as your claims, and just as ridiculous.

Nevermind. Thanks to everyone for making me feel very very very very hurt. You know I don't take critizism very well. It's because I've been teased my whole life. And treated unfairly. And this is just another one to add to the bunch of humiliation. You really really really hurt me.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Edited by McKenna

Nevermind. Thanks to everyone for making me feel very very very very hurt. You know I don't take critizism very well. It's because I've been teased my whole life. And treated unfairly. And this is just another one to add to the bunch of humiliation. You really really really hurt me.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

making WILD claims is bound to get u "Hurt" think about stuff u write before u do... theorizing is GREAT but theory at least has to have some HARD thinking behind it before its anounced to the world ....

for example like i mentioned before... if people are drowning they dont magicly evolve into fish they "Die" species changing or evolving takes "Time" loong loong time....

Well, apologies for sounding harsh, but its as I've always said - baseless, uninformed and unresearched comments stop this forum from being the good internet resource it could be. Keep it focused, people.

making WILD claims is bound to get u "Hurt" think about stuff u write before u do... theorizing is GREAT but theory at least has to have some HARD thinking behind it before its anounced to the world ....

for example like i mentioned before... if people are drowning they dont magicly evolve into fish they "Die" species changing or evolving takes "Time" loong loong time....

Ok first off I wasn't claiming anything. I was just simply telling people what my opinions are and what my beliefs were about the issue. That's all I was saying. And I got flamed for telling my beliefs and my opinions about the issue at hand. My beliefs and opinions are not theories at all. Their just simply beliefs and opinions. You know the kind of stuff that doesn't need any eveidence because you believe and know in your heart that it just might be true.

Well, apologies for sounding harsh, but its as I've always said - baseless, uninformed and unresearched comments stop this forum from being the good internet resource it could be. Keep it focused, people.

I was only stating my beliefs and opinions. I was not claiming anything. And you had the nerve to flame at me. Because of it. Thanks a lot. Oh and by the way apologies not excepted.