Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PSI ball is cool!

Zon

Finally you tell why you comletely shoot down everyone's experiences.

I don't remeber saying anything along those lines.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• drakonwick

• eqgumby

• m. Moe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you, Moro Bumbleroot! For opening the door to a peaceful discussion!

Thank you Mr. Moe! Also for the same thing!

Thank you Kazuma! For hanging in there! And to everyone who stuck around to explore something, "new"!

I put the quotes around new because I think that PSI-ball is a new term for an older phenomena. I started to read on the term PSI-ball and there is a lot of information to go over. Plus I want to do some re-reading of older material and see how the two compare.

Moro Bumbleroot and Mr. Moe have both asked Kazuma what he does to prepare before creating a PSI-ball. That's a great start, I would also like to know. But if I may, after Kazuma explains that what type of evidence would be required and accepted as 'proof'?

Pictures, film/video? I think that JJBreen suggested thermal imaging. Those things are expensive at least the ones that I've been looking at. :blink: I'm going to keep looking to see if I can find a thermal camera that isn't horribly expensive. And anyone that partakes in the attempt for evidence remember to practice with, cameras etc. running in the background so that you are used to the noise and their presence. I might have a go at this just to see what happens. LOL! If nothing happens well then from what I've read so far at least I'll be ahead on my meditating. :rofl:

Warm regards, Mabon.

Finally you tell why you comletely shoot down everyone's experiences.

But anyway I came here to say is why would anyone wanna create a "psi ball".....

It doesnt have any physical form and its useless. I myself dont believe in the psi ball. I have tried this myself and I felt coldness in my hands and later warmth. Besides this, it could be easily pushed aside as the heat from your hands or a cool breeze. But there is no valid way to prove this.

You must not have waded through this entire thread if you are just now getting it. It's easy to experiences when so many are patently false.

As I started reading through this thread and tried this for myself (I know, I know) , it just came to me that last week my 10yr old daughter came home from school declaring, 'Mum try this and see if you feel anything ?'..

So now I'm thinking, bloody hell, this is playground stuff......When she told me about it, I humoured her as a good mother would....

Now it's your turn, "Oh, it didn't work for me.....You must be special my darling......." :rolleyes::hmm:

I can make a coin or pendalum attached to a cotton string SPIN fast, they say it is spirits that make the object move or what ever you wanted it to do but some say its your ENERGY which runs down from your hand and makes the object move where you want, my hand stays still and i can have the object go left, right, forward or backwards and even spin real fast..

ANYONE done this ..?

The subject of metaphysical abilities and psychic phenomena is a very controversial one. There is and always will be conflict between those who strongly believe in these phenomena, and those who do not. Therefore it is important to respect each other's opinions on the subject.

This means no flaming or trolling in this section. You are welcome to argue a point, as long as you do so in a civil manner. Namecalling, bickering, personal insults or offensive remarks are unacceptable. Posts designed to ridicule or demean other members will be removed.

In addition we will now be taking a more active stance against nonsensical posts in this section, in particular posts in which members are making claims of psychic 'powers'. This is not to say that the discussion of psychic phenomena is discouraged, but that threads such as "i can perform (insert word here)kinesis!!!!" are detrimental to our efforts to provide a place for serious discussion pertaining to metaphysical phenomena.

Seeing as there are people who cannot be civil, this is now closed.