Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PSI ball is cool!

Zon

OK i was really bored today and looked up psi balls. I found tutorial on psi balls and other stuff related. As i was reading it I realized that I have already done some of the things described on the tutorial like empathy and telpathy but didint really think that i was actually doing it and thought i was mildly crazy when actually it was real. A strange thin go i wanted to ask is that i got the psi ball down really fast and actually had one visually appear. The psi energy was really draining though and i cant do it again because i am too tired. is this normal?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• drakonwick

• eqgumby

• m. Moe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if you are using too much of your OWN energy its normal to get tired and exhausted. Just like when healing and using own energy. A much better way to do both those things is to channel some other energy. Such as the all-surrounding energy of the universe. In other words, imagine the energy of the universe being all around you, as a bright white everlasting light and that a part of this all-surrounding energy reaches down from above as a beam from the heavens, hitting the top of your head and going through your body and back out of your hands after being directed towards the purpose you want to use it, such as making psi balls.

Well if you are using too much of your OWN energy its normal to get tired and exhausted. Just like when healing and using own energy. A much better way to do both those things is to channel some other energy. Such as the all-surrounding energy of the universe. In other words, imagine the energy of the universe being all around you, as a bright white everlasting light and that a part of this all-surrounding energy reaches down from above as a beam from the heavens, hitting the top of your head and going through your body and back out of your hands after being directed towards the purpose you want to use it, such as making psi balls.

Intressant thread. here´s a question

So every time i rub my palms togeteher until they are warm and then make a ball beetween my palms using that energy, Im using my own energy? (resently the enrgyballs made have been a bit weak)

So you mean that all I have to do is vizualize energy from above hiting my head and then coming out from my hands?

From head down arms out of palms? not trough stomach as i´ve read ( or is that if you use your own energy?)

Hope this makes sense.

Kill me now................

Hehe. Sorry if you are phsyic and believe in god... you're going somewhere firey, cause correct me if im wrong, doesn't the bible say not to fool 'round with witches and physic stuff?

:)

:rolleyes: .....psiballs....swear i read something that scientifically proved they werent real, let me see if i can find it..... :geek:

i got yer psiballs, riiiiighthere!

hey, have you seen my psiballs anywhere? What psiballs? DEEEEEZ psiballs!

I feel a warning coming on.

*winces*

i got yer psiballs, riiiiighthere!

hey, have you seen my psiballs anywhere? What psiballs? DEEEEEZ psiballs!

I feel a warning coming on.

*winces*

Its good to be skeptic.

But have you ever tried making a ball of energy? You can´t say it dosent exists if you havent tried. And if you do try you will feel the ball between your hands.

Feel it but probably not see it ( don´t think I´ve heard of anyone who has)

And you have to consider that there is a lot of energy that´s not visible to the naked eye.

For example, have you ever seen radioactive energy or microwaves?

(By the way those penguins are really cute.)

Its good to be skeptic.

But have you ever tried making a ball of energy? You can´t say it dosent exists if you havent tried. And if you do try you will feel the ball between your hands.

And you have to consider that there is a lot of energy that´s not visible to the naked eye.

(By the way those penguins are really cute.)

And if you so deeply believe that you can create a ball of energy between you're hands then there is alot of devices out there that can detect this so called energy you seem to be thinking you are creating! So why don't you do us a favor and have yourself tested?

otherwise you are proving absolutely nothing.

~Moro

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

And if you so deeply believe that you can create a ball of energy between you're hands then there is alot of devices out there that can detect this so called energy you seem to be thinking you are creating! So why don't you do us a favor and have yourself tested?

otherwise you are proving absolutely nothing.

~Moro

Thanks for saying what I was thinking.

Its good to be skeptic.

I can say something does'nt exist based on the fact that nothing exists to supports psi-balls other then the faith the beleiver has.

Then we won't use the human eye to figure out what this type of energy may or may not effect. You don't need to visually see it with the eye to prove it.

No but it can be detected, measured and utilized... Out of all the claims of psi energy how come science can not observe it's effects or measure it. We can measure everything from electricity and gravity to magnetic feilds and sounds etc.

Using the old just because you can't see it does'nt mean it's real trick never holds up in court. PSI energy cannot be observed, detected, measured and neither can it's effects on surrounding enviroments. The most logical scientific answer I can give regarding a psi ball is that they simply do not exist and neither does psi energy.

Thanks for reading my mind Ganja. :tu:

Maybe thats proof that you are psychic.... B)

You can't make a ball of energy between your hands. You just can't. It's impossible.

It's from a CARTOON. It's anime crap, and these kids post this garbage here, thinking they are sharing some mystery. It's not even worth discussing.

*NOTE: I am not discussing, bashing only. Carry on.*

:angry:

It's from a CARTOON. It's anime crap, and these kids post this garbage here, thinking they are sharing some mystery. It's not even worth discussing.

I agree infact i would go as far to say that 70% or higher of the total posts made in this board are done so by kids ranging between the ages of 13 and 19.

:yes: Thats what i have been thinking for a while now. Thanks for bringing that out.

I think they have some "egg" on their face now. :lol:

I agree infact i would go as far to say that 70% or higher of the total posts made in this board are done so by kids ranging between the ages of 13 and 19.

Ok i get it, you are not going to belive it no matter what wich is a shame really.

But i agree witht you that there must be some way of measuring the energy, -I just don´t know aybody with that kind of device.

:P And once again have you ever tried making an energy ball?

Even if your skeptic you should try it, then maybe you can come up with some logical explanation of what the thing you feel beetween your palms are.

Edited by Firoza

Ok i get it, you are not going to belive it no matter what wich is a shame really.

But i agree witht you that there must be some way of measuring the energy, -I just don´t know aybody with that kind of device.

Even if your skeptic you should try it, then maybe you can come up with some logical explanation of what the thing you feel beetween your palms are.

Let me explain this to you as simple as i can, YOU CAN NOT make an energy ball between you're hands. You may think you are, but you are just another x-kid on here striving for attention!

It is now time to step into the real world and start thinking more like you have a bit more sense.

I have a question firoza! Why do you kids come on here making such bold claims knowing good and well you can not perform what you are stating that you can? :hmm:

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

You don't feel anything, thats just your hands. It is impossible to make energy between your hands.

Yes, I was actually stupid enough to try, :P so now I can officially say it's impossible.

Edited by MR_MOE

Let me explain this to you as simple as i can, YOU CAN NOT make an energy ball between you're hands. You may think you are, but you are just another x-kid on here striving for attention!

It is now time to step into the real world and start thinking more like you have a bit more sense.

I have a question firoza! Why do you kids come on here making such bold claims knowing good and well you can not perform what you are stating that you can? :hmm:

First of all I am an adult, maybe a bit immature but defenetly not a kid. I am an grown up. I know this for a fact because I am now allowed to buy alchohol (and cigarettes too!!!!)

And secondly :of course you can make a ball of energy beetwen your hands, you dont have to be "special" or anything. Everybody can do this if they only focus a little( just like everybody can see auras if they only try and other such things ).

So, Rub your palms thogheter until they are warm then hold out your hands palms facing each other and vizualize a ball growing there. Growing bigger as you exhale and contracting as you inhale. You WILL defenetly feel something beetween your hands. Might not be a ball of energy( but it seems logical that it is), But you will feel that there is a resistance , a density of air, if you try to press your palms together. Why not try it and you will understand why some of us do belive that the thing in our hands is energy.

Edited by Firoza

First of all I am an adult, maybe a bit immature but defenetly not a kid. I am an grown up. I know this for a fact because I am now allowed to buy alchohol (and cigarettes too!!!!)

And secondly :of course you can make a ball of energy beetwen your hands, you dont have to be "special" or anything. Everybody can do this if they only focus a little( just like everybody can see auras if they only try and other such things ).

So, Rub your palms thogheter until they are warm then hold out your hands palms facing each other and vizualize a ball growing there. Growing bigger as you exhale and contracting as you inhale. You WILL defenetly feel something beetween your hands. Might not be a ball of energy( but it seems logical that it is), But you will feel that there is a resistance , a density of air, if you try to press your palms together. Why not try it and you will understand why some of us do belive that the thing in our hands is energy.

That is a nervous reaction, not a ball of energy. The only energy is the electrical impulses going through you and from the breakdown of ATP to ADP.

So you are old enough to understand that you should know that these sorta of things are not real but yet you still say that you can make a psiball?

That is a nervous reaction, not a ball of energy. The only energy is the electrical impulses going through you and from the breakdown of ATP to ADP.
It appears some will never give up thinking they can just magically make energy emanate between their hands!

Nope. Still no ball of energy between my hands, guesse that means it doesn't work. How unfortunate.

I thought when people grew up they stopped beleiving fairy tales...oh well maybe you just have an extra chromosome if you catch my drift.