Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell

cleo_patra45

Is anyone here familiar with the show Roswell?

Does anyone here who has seen it this it's realistic enough?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cleo_patra45

• alpha_wizard

• Homer

• Kira

roswell is one of the best  show i have ever seen i still watch it its the best and it is kinda realistic but it had to many aliens (not saying its bad but i dont like aliens) it should of had wizards and witch's

Max, not only because I thought he was cute but because he was the leader.

Then again, I did like Micheal because of his attitude, though might I add it wasn't a very pleasant one at times.. I also thought the romance between him and Maria was exciting. :s7 Don't you agree?

:st Ok whoa stop there please!!! I realise that I may be stepping on dangerous ground but for crying to heaven :s07 this part of the Forum is to discuss things like tv.shows/films,and their content,(based on truth etc, did u like it, what made u watch etc! oh btw this channel has this on etc......)

NOT for saying who looked best ,what romance was best etc.who was the cutest.

I realise that this may seem a little harsh and I DON'T normally lose my temper  :s08but I felt this had to be said.

:'( your right i think :-/ but its ok :) but i still like the topic :-/ even if we when into the unknown :'(

ONCE again I am sorry, Man, I'm starting to feel like everything I write in this forum is bad and inapropriate..... so if I must do that "show" method then here it goes.. :s3

What did you like about the show? Did you believe it was realistic with the aliens being able to survive that long on earth? :s08

??? :s9

thanks alpha. no need for question marks homer and celtic....I ecpect you understand what I'm asking?

iv seen the show roswell once or twice its really good and really realistic but it need more characters and weapons because weapons are cool :P

• 1 year later...

So has anyone seen this show? because i cant find it anymore disgust.gif (ps i used to be alpha wizard)