Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How has racism affected you in your town or city

Battlestar Scralatchtica

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Seraphina

• Phenomenon

• KayEl

laugh.gif Maybe I should from now on.

It would probably stop a lot of misunderstandings. tongue.gif

Super Pancake, if you tell me that you have ever faced prejudice I will be shocked.

I don't see how anyone could be nasty to that face!

Super Pancake, if you tell me that you have ever faced prejudice I will be shocked.

I don't see how anyone could be nasty to that face!

763096[/snapback]

Well since there is no smilie I take it you are serious! Should I post it my story because I'm really confuse wether your serious about being shocked.

Did you read the thread I started on interracial coupling

And the newly recent topic about discrimination is up in the off-topic forum

I was joking, the joke regarded the cuteness of your face as a baby. grin2.gif

However, if you want to tell your story then that would be cool.

I have not read that discussion.

I have glimpsed at the discrimination one, though.

I have witnessed racism both because of my skin colour (white) and because of my jewishness.

I have also witnessed racism because of my family background (my father is from Russia).

I have also been a witness to racism because of the colour of my hair (I'm a red-headed).

I guess this is a problem every immigrant society has though.

The point is not to let those things get to you, unless they involve violence, in which case one must stand against that.

I see racism every day vs the white people.

Just because you are black or tan you get reserved spots in college while the white kids with most excellent grades have to work their bums off just for a beacon of light to get in.

Just because you are black or tan you are in some areas going to be hired first because the goverment will give tax cuts to that company.

Just because you are black or tan you get extra laws for you, while white people get nothing in that way.

Just because you are black or tan you can get special goverment grants and help.

Honestly, it has been a hell of a ride for me not to become the local white power leader dressing up and running around. I tend to look at proven facts now to show how stupid and unreasonable those special treatments are.

NAACP and LULAC drive me freakin insane some days. The LULAC really drives me insane the most... they want to open the borders and let millions of hispanics in. O, yeah: why does Kratos not like the NAACP or LULAC? Because they seperate themselves in America to fight for one race. White people do it (White Revolution, National Alliance, Aryan Nations and KKK) and they are called racist. disgust.gif

IT IS NOT A CRIME TO BE WHITE!!!

What happened in the past, some people tend to think white's should pay and keep on feeling like it was all their fault. You can't be held for what your family or your race did hundreds of years ago! Disgusting to think, I should feel sorry/bad for a race that I didn't anything to. There is just no way in freakin hell I am going to do it.

I see racism every day vs the white people.

Just because you are black or tan you get reserved spots in college while the white kids with most excellent grades have to work their bums off just for a beacon of light to get in.

Just because you are black or tan you are in some areas going to be hired first because the goverment will give tax cuts to that company.

Just because you are black or tan you get extra laws for you, while white people get nothing in that way.

Just because you are black or tan you can get special goverment grants and help.

Honestly, it has been a hell of a ride for me not to become the local white power leader dressing up and running around. I tend to look at proven facts now to show how stupid and unreasonable those special treatments are.

NAACP and LULAC drive me freakin insane some days. The LULAC really drives me insane the most... they want to open the borders and let millions of hispanics in. O, yeah: why does Kratos not like the NAACP or LULAC? Because they seperate themselves in America to fight for one race. White people do it (White Revolution, National Alliance, Aryan Nations and KKK) and they are called racist.  disgust.gif

IT IS NOT A CRIME TO BE WHITE!!!

What happened in the past, some people tend to think white's should pay and keep on feeling like it was all their fault. You can't be held for what your family or your race did hundreds of years ago! Disgusting to think, I should feel sorry/bad for a race that I didn't anything to. There is just no way in freakin hell I am going to do it.

763184[/snapback]

It's worse than that.

In some societies, tanned and black people are immidietly recognized as underdogs, part of the folk, and oppressed, while any white person is immidietly looked as if he is rich, elitist, racist and other labels.

I have been excluded from some night clubs here for being white! disgust.gif