Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

alien proof

receivingendofsirens

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• receivingendofsirens

• silentdan

• Four Winds

• SwampGator

Why don't you tell me what it's about first in case I've already seen it?

Thanks for that link it is an interesting episode of close encounters and a lot of good footage in there.

Oh no....theres another "link monster" on the loose. :hmm:

better get me... uh oh... someone who provides good links and info uh oh better stop the flow of good content

:o

better get me... uh oh... someone who provides good links and info uh oh better stop the flow of good content

:o

I think they just want you to post some thoughts along with the link. It helps to get the thread going. I'll put the rope away for now :rofl:

Edited by Razer

yea thats a good idea put the rope away and get the barbedwire, this ones out of control... ive never seen them talk back like this

Don't you people think you are a little harsh ,it wold have been a lot quicker if you just clicked the link instead of typing useless replies.

The purpose of a discussion forum is to discuss. That means that, at a minimum, you should be including a point of discussion. If all you do is post a link, and a "Watch This!" blurb, you are not discussing. No one has any idea what your stance is. No one has any idea what your viewpoint claims. It defeats the entire purpose of a discussion forum.

Receiving, please give us your opinion on the subject and include a point of discussion. Thread with just a link and a "Watch This!" tend to get shut down.

Edited by aquatus1

I have seen this before it was on TV a while back.....I don't think it really prove's anything myself.....

i understand... my bad... and isis i feel the same way about it just thought it was pretty kool and gave some pretty neat evidence if it is indeed evidence