Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skull n 'Bones/CIA/Air America/Hells Angels

thunkerdrone

interesting shot of gigantic stainless-steel 'Temple Lot' temple near Kansas City (home of Berdella cult) (also has gigantic 5800+ plus seat church auditorium /stadium built behind it.

Building is gigantic stainless-steel SCREW

http://www.dlmark.net/tindependence.htm

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

6000 seat auditorium beside it:

linked-image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Temple

video:

Mormons and the Illuminati

What is really going on behind the scenes in the Mormon church?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=278...p;q=myron+fagan

(reveals secret masonic rituals of the Mormons)

Edited by thunkerdrone

this is typical of the thought police, sunni. Wherever and whenever there is a thread or that is gaining steam and gathering readership, they send in the trolls to try to ruin it,

create conflict, arguing , insults. They know that if they can clog a forum with such trash that fewer people, of course, will continue reading it.

Thank heavens UM has gotten wise to this and no longer tolerate it to the same extent that they used to.

A bit paranoid are we. :wacko:

Not paranoid. I mean if there is something that is solid and holding that much truth, then maybe it's worth opening up your sources and checking it out.... We can't always be spoon fed. It leaves us with shallow, narrow minds.

There is talk that Skull & Bones is dipping into the 9/11 Victim Relief Fund:

:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yTRQ9hBA17M

To be honest, I didn't have a clue as to who or what this SKULL AND BONES was exactly, until I seen a program about it (and few of the others) on the HISTORY channel just here recently.

It certainly caught my attention anyway-

To be honest, I didn't have a clue as to who or what this SKULL AND BONES was exactly, until I seen a program about it (and few of the others) on the HISTORY channel just here recently.

It certainly caught my attention anyway-

Plenty of info out there on Skull n' Bones:

video links:

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=skull+and+bones

Sunday, May 6th, 2007

MI6 Are The Lords Of The Global Drug Trade

James Casbolt

It may be a revelation to many people that the global drug trade is controlled and run by the intelligence agencies. In this global drug trade British intelligence reigns supreme. As intelligence insiders know MI5 and MI6 control many of the other intelligence agencies in the world (CIA, MOSSAD etc) in a vast web of intrigue and corruption that has its global power base in the city of London, the square mile.

My name is James Casbolt and I worked for MI6 in ‘black ops’ cocaine trafficking with the IRA and MOSSAD in London and Brighton between 1995 and 1999. My father Peter Casbolt was also MI6 and worked with the CIA and mafia in Rome, trafficking cocaine into Britain.

My experience was that the distinctions of all these groups became blurred until in the end we were all one international group working together for the same goals. We were puppets who had our strings pulled by global puppet masters based in the city of London. Most levels of the intelligence agencies are not loyal to the people of the country they are based in and see themselves as ’super national’. It had been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the CIA has been bringing in most of the drugs into America for the last fifty years (see ex LAPD officer Michael Rupert’s ‘From the wilderness’ website for proof).

The CIA operates under orders from British intelligence and was created by British intelligence in 1947. The CIA today is still loyal to the international bankers based in the city of London and the global elite aristocratic families like the Rothchilds and the Windsor’s. Since it was first started, MI6 has always brought drugs into Britain. They do not bring ’some’ of the drugs into Britain but I would estimate MI6 bring in around ninety percent of the drugs in. They do this by pulling the strings of many organised crime and terrorist groups and these groups like the IRA are full of MI6 agents.

MI6 bring in heroin from the middle east, cocaine from south America and cannabis from morocco as well as other places. British intelligence also designed and created the drug LSD in the 1950’s through places like the Tavistock Institute in London. By the 1960’s MI5, MI6 and the CIA were using LSD as a weapon against the angry protestors of the sixties and turned them into ‘flower children’ who were too tripped out to organise a revolution. Dr Timothy Leary the LSD guru of the sixties was a CIA puppet. Funds and drugs for Leary’s research came from the CIA and Leary says that Cord Meyer, the CIA agent in charge of funding the sixties LSD counter culture has “helped me to understand my political cultural role more clearlyâ€.

In 1998, I was sent 3000 LSD doses on blotting paper by MI5 with pictures of the European union flag on them. The MI5 man who sent them told my father this was a government ’signature’ and this LSD was called ‘Europa’. This global drugs trade controlled by British intelligence is worth at least 짙500 billion a year. This is more than the global oil trade and the economy in Britain and America is totally dependent on this drug money.

Mafia crime boss John Gotti exposed the situation when asked in court if he was involved in drug trafficking. He repliedâ€No we can’t compete with the governmentâ€. I believe this was only a half truth because the mafia and the CIA are the same group at the upper levels. In Britain, the MI6 drug money is laundered through the Bank of England, Barclays Bank and other household name companies. The drug money is passed from account to account until its origins are lost in a huge web of transactions. The drug money comes out ‘cleaner’ but not totally clean.

Diamonds are then bought with this money from the corrupt diamond business families like the Oppenheimers. These diamonds are then sold and the drug money is clean. MI6 and the CIA are also responsible for the crack cocaine epidemic in Britain and America. In 1978, MI6 and the CIA were in south America researching the effects of the natives smoking ‘basuco’ cocaine paste. This has the same effect as crack cocaine. They saw that the strength and addiction potential was far greater than ordinary cocaine and created crack cocaine from the basuco formula. MI6 and the CIA then flooded Britain and America with crack. Two years later, in 1980, Britain and America were starting to see the first signs of the crack cocaine epidemic on the streets.

On August 23, 1987, in a rural community south of Little Rock in America, two teenage boys named Kevin Ives and Don Henry were murdered and dismembered after witnessing a CIA cocaine drop that was part of a CIA drug trafficking operation based at a small airport in Mena, Arkansas. Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas at the time. Bill Clinton was involved with the CIA at this time and $100 million worth of cocaine was coming through the Mena, Arkansas airport each month. For proof see the books ‘Compromise’ and ‘Dope Inc’.

On my father’s international MI6 drug runs, whatever fell off the back of the lorry so to speak he would keep and we would sell it in Britain. As long as my father was meeting the speedboats from Morocco in the Costa del Sol and then moving the lorry loads of cannabis through their MI6, IRA lorry business into Britain every month, British intelligence were happy. As long as my father was moving shipments of cocaine out of Rome every month, MI5 and MI6 were happy. If my father kept a bit to sell himself no one cared because there was enough drugs and money to go round in this 500 billion a year global drugs trade.

The ones who were really paying were the people addicted. Who were paying with suffering. But karma always catches up and both myself and my father became addicted to heroin in later years and my father died addicted, and poor in prison under very strange circumstances. Today, I am clean and drug-free and wish to help stop the untold suffering this global drugs trade causes.

complete article continued: (excellent)

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/mi6...bal-drug-trade/

Edited by thunkerdrone

The skull and bones own bush and kerry...what are they gonna do for the next election?..maybe they are happy with the money they've squeezed from the treasury; during these 7 years?....Im not suprised they might be dipping into 9/11 funds...they are scavengers..

The skull and bones own bush and kerry...what are they gonna do for the next election?..maybe they are happy with the money they've squeezed from the treasury; during these 7 years?....Im not suprised they might be dipping into 9/11 funds...they are scavengers..

they will try to get their man or woman in any way that it takes. If you read the preceding article, you will see that Bill Clinton was up to his neck in the CIA drug deals with

Skull n' Bones. So if Hillary Clinton gets in , same old same old. If Giuliani gets in, even worse. As for the rest, they are lapdogs for the same system.

The only candidate who might make a dent in it all is Ron Paul, and they will try to kill him if he gets in.

they will try to get their man or woman in any way that it takes. If you read the preceding article, you will see that Bill Clinton was up to his neck in the CIA drug deals with

Skull n' Bones. So if Hillary Clinton gets in , same old same old. If Giuliani gets in, even worse. As for the rest, they are lapdogs for the same system.

The only candidate who might make a dent in it all is Ron Paul, and they will try to kill him if he gets in.

it's sad the level of corruption here....I'm personally looking into opportunities outside of america....I'ts too corrupt...

.I'm personally looking into opportunities outside of america..

What do you mean by this?

I may be way off track here, so just ignore my igorance, but it seems the goal is the NWO overall, and it's pretty close to accomplishing a mission to that swomewhat.. wouldn't this include the rest of the world as well.... again, I dont know really what im talking about, just an idea of WHAT I THINK may be happening.

mask and hood photo from spy video taken of Skull & Bones ritual at Yale (done with night-vision video camera from nearby rooftop over-looking the Skulls

'tomb' building's inner court yard.)

linked-image

This photo is of Dennis Rader (aka BTK killer) in a grave that he

had dug for his murder victim Dolores Davis. He is wearing a plastic

mask.

linked-image

Rader would dress up as his victims and pose for photographs taken by himself with

a tripod and timer camera arrangement. Delores Davis' body was found discarded beneath a bridge with the plastic mask beside it. (Rader had apparently not had time to carry out his fantasy of burying her (alive?) in the mask and had killed her and dumped her body instead)

What is interesting about this is that this is eerily similar to the Skull & Bones

initiation rituals which feature both the use of the same types of masks and live

burials. Moreover, Rader killed Delores Davies in 1991, long before all of the information on the Skull & Bones society rituals hit the internet or was otherwise made generally known to the public.

I think it unlikely that Rader would, out of sheer fantasy. replicate so closely many of the elements of a Skull & Bones ritual. Rader may have had prior experience with said rituals, as he himself was an Air Force operative during the Vietnam War, based in Japan, as was George H.W. Bush Sr. (Air Force) based in Japan during the Korean War. George Bush Sr. is known to have been both a member of Skull & Bones and at one time head of the CIA.

In the above photo of Dennis Rader (aka BTK killer) in a grave that he

had dug for his murder victim Dolores Davis check out the horrifying breathing tube attached, so that a victim could be buried alive, and kept alive while buried.

linked-image

linked-image

the above pic of a Bonesman in an initiation ritual mask is taken from this video footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc

linked-image

Denis Rader (BTK) in wig and mask

Skull & Bones is known to perform live burial initiation rituals on Deer Island , the private retreat owned by Skull & Bones in the St. Lawrence Seaway's Thousand Islands holiday resort district

and to use the same type of masks in these rituals as BTK used in his fantasy killings.

What are the odds that a former Special Forces Vietnam operative Dennis Rader would just out of the blue conjure up sexual murder fantasies involving live burials and masks when they both happen to be components of Skull & Bones simulated murder rituals?

bizarre photos of what Rader did:

http://www.skcentral.com/forum/viewthread....&rowstart=0

some of Rader's props used in fantasy:

linked-image

mask left at Dee Davis murder scene

linked-image

linked-image

http://www.karisable.com/skazbtkdd.htm

screen shot from Eyes Wide Shut:

linked-image

Two cases that illustrate that the intelligence services have been financing operations using heroin and cocaine sales since the end of WWII.

The Golden Triangle and Iran Contra are two stops along the road of consolidation of the drug trade under US intelligence agencies that would have made Andrew Carnegie proud. Since the fall of the Taliban, heroin production in Afghanistan is now nearly 700 metric tons, enough for 120% of world demand. Follow the money... (more) (less)

video:

Getting back to the Hells Angels, I have been watching COPS since i was a teen, Not once can i remember seeing a biker being arrested for drugs or any offence, always a typical black crack head.

the following video gets into what goes into creating a Dennis Rader (BTK) type of programmed killer:

Dennis Rader's father was a WWII marine, and he (BTK) was born in 1945 , right when the MKULTRA mind control program got new legs with the end of WWII and the transfer of German behavioral research. His father died in WWII just before he was born, and he was raised by his mother relatives.

That would make him prime material, age-wise, to start in MKULTRA conditioning from birth.

He was an airman (paratrooper) in the Vietnam war, stationed in Japan. (Hells Angel?) He was born March 9 1945 and did not kill civilians until Jan 15 1974, which means he first killed (civilians) when he was just two months shy of 30 years old. (MkUltra projects typically go bad at 30 years of age, when their programming breaks down ) He even emulated the Zodiac killer, who is thought to himself have been an MKUltra project. One of the top suspects in the Zodiac killings is known to have been a paratrooper stationed at one point in Japan, just like BTK, during the Korean War era.

Edited by thunkerdrone

Getting back to the Hells Angels, I have been watching COPS since i was a teen, Not once can i remember seeing a biker being arrested for drugs or any offence, always a typical black crack head.

good thing you watch so much tv. The rest of us out here cannot afford televisions, and probably not smart enough to watch it anyway. I wish more people would watch tv

and report to us what is really going on in the world. Its just that most of us out here are so lazy and uneducated, we cannot study television as intensely as some of the

truly devoted watchers . Children watching television and reporting their findings to the ignorant could be the way of the future. thanks again.

short video which talks about CIA-created cults, false memory syndrome foundation, SRA, Lavey and Aquino, the Franklin case and others.

NSA General Michael Aquino begins forming and infiltrating cults and other closed systems with the formation of the Church of Satan in 1966. This psychological warfare operation that now spans several generations is an infiltration operation/counterinsurgency aimed at subverting Constitutional authority in the United States and other nations

video:

good thing you watch so much tv. The rest of us out here cannot afford televisions, and probably not smart enough to watch it anyway. I wish more people would watch tv

and report to us what is really going on in the world. Its just that most of us out here are so lazy and uneducated, we cannot study television as intensely as some of the

truly devoted watchers . Children watching television and reporting their findings to the ignorant could be the way of the future. thanks again.

I wasn't suggesting bikers are law abiding citizens, everyone knows that they aren't. More the fact they aren't targeted like black gang bangers. And are somewhat Untouchable. The police seem to scared and intimidated by these groups to do anything. Or is it as you suggest the Hells Angels are affiliated with secret government business

Rader (BTK) would pose himself in bondage poses like this, and photograph himself with a timer.

linked-image

Was Rader reenacting what was done to him as a child during trauma based MKUltra mind conditioning? Or was Rader trained to do this type

of thing to women and children when he worked as a Special Forces operative during Project Phoenix? Or both?

Look closely at the photo and notice the cap with the wire coming out the top of the head.

Edited by thunkerdrone

I wasn't suggesting bikers are law abiding citizens, everyone knows that they aren't. More the fact they aren't targeted like black gang bangers. And are somewhat Untouchable. The police seem to scared and intimidated by these groups to do anything. Or is it as you suggest the Hells Angels are affiliated with secret government business

I think you have nailed it spot on. Bikers are more often arrested in places like Canada and Europe, because they are less 'establishment'

over there than in the U.S.

In the U.S., biker culture is very chic, even with hit shows like American Chopper and Biker Buildoff devoted to it. Even a sleazy one on tattoo parlors. Similar to the mafia having their

own shows like The Sopranos etc. This is the 'establishment criminal's' attempt to go 'mainstream respectable', imo.

Edited by thunkerdrone

Another thought on a similar vein:

notice how popular serial killers are? There are calendars, collectors cards, books, movies, posters, songs, etc., about these guys.

Some will claim that it is pure morbid curiosity.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that these guys have fans, and that a lot of these 'fans' are the very

people who pull the strings behind the scenes. This is another part of the big sick secret pop-culture joke that these people, these

'insiders' , are pulling on the gullible cows of mainstream society.

They get a kick out of it all. The same way they idolize and popularize the dead celebrities that they have had killed over

the years. The Marilyn Monroes etc. These sickos are having a real blast not only killing us, but selling images of our death to us.

The same way that they bill your city for the fluoride toxic waste that they poison your water with.

Even a lot of the war movies border on sadistic voyeurism, nostalgia for the big ****** they gave us.

Edited by thunkerdrone

Rader (BTK) would pose himself in bondage poses like this, and photograph himself with a timer.

linked-image

Was Rader reenacting what was done to him as a child during trauma based MKUltra mind conditioning? Or was Rader trained to do this type

of thing to women and children when he worked as a Special Forces operative during Project Phoenix? Or both?

Look closely at the photo and notice the cap with the wire coming out the top of the head.

a strange thought just occurred to me, but this is a possibility that should be considered: The photos were taken by someone else.

It is well known that mind control victims frequently have 'handlers' that can access them with trigger words. Could this be the case

with Rader? Acquaintances and family expressed disbelief that Rader could have done these crimes. He was a generous church man,

a scout leader. Was someone triggering his alternate personality to carry out these murders? Were these photos part of that process,

somehow some means of 'prepping' him? I doubt it, but it IS a possibility. One thing that raises doubts is that the CIA is not about

to photograph their activity and leave photos of the whole thing laying around. Another possibility is that Rader had help with these

crimes, and that his accomplice took these fantasy photos and even participated sexually in the acts depicted. The same assertion

has been made of Robert Berdella . This was a similar situation in that photos surfaced of Berdella posing with his torture victims,

and investigators raised some question as to whether Berdella took these photos with a timer camera or if someone else was

present.

video: Crack the CIA

Proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how the war on drugs is a farce: