Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skull n 'Bones/CIA/Air America/Hells Angels

thunkerdrone

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0410/S00296.htm

linked-image

Mormon temple in University City, Missouri

...it is widely known that Mormons have had a disproportionate representation in the CIA and FBI through the years, and that J. Edgar Hoover started the FBI with Mormon agents. They also have a disproportionate representation in the US Congress - five Mormon senators and 12 representatives - partly because of the concentration of Mormons in the Western US.

linked-image

Graffiti comparing the temple with the Emerald City of Oz

linked-image

The famous graffiti in the D.C. metropolitan area first appeared on the outer loop of the I-495, the Capital Beltway, on a railroad bridge near the Washington D.C. Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in Kensington, Maryland, beginning in late 1973. The sections of the bridge match exactly the number of letters in the graffiti message, "Surrender Dorothy". It was graffitied by an anonymous artist and was removed by the Maryland State Police after pressure from the Church; however, it has been periodically replaced in various forms by similarly anonymous persons since then.

Edited by thunkerdrone

Surrender Dorothy, indeed:

the little Utah girl Rachel Runyon abducted in Mormon country for a snuff film, with possible satanic ties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4y2fc8jJNc

Mormon pedophile child killer in Utah

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...r_bishop/1.html

Maybe these boys were also the unwilling stars in some films.

Edited by thunkerdrone

linked-image

You're right, us Mormons are planning on taking over world via the Illuminati. Give me a break. If you're interested in finding out what goes on in the Mormon church, try going to one of our Sunday schools. We aren't some secret organization trying to take over the world. The reason there are quite a few LDS people in the CIA and FBI is because of our foreign language missionary programs.

http://utah.indymedia.org/news/2006/10/21773.php

by Tony Ryals Monday October 09, 2006 at 08:01 PM

endoscam@lycos.com

Utah Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. as well as Utah Senators Bob Bennett and Orrin Hatch have been helping Republican dirty tricks financier Patrick Byrne (who,with his billionaire daddy Jack of Geico and White Mountain insurance,funded a million dollar anti-Kerry and Edwards campaign in the last presidential election), to fraudulently promote various penny stocks as being victims of what they call 'naked short selling' to divert attention from the fact that it is Patrick who has used his failed business Overstock.com for an illegal pump and dump scam.So in many ways the million dollars at least they have plowed into political dirty tricks for the Republican Party and the tens of thousands of dollars in bribes or political donations given to Utah Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. did not really come from Patrick and his daddy Jack but from those defrauded investors who placed money in Overstock.com or the myriad penny stocks Patrick Byrne and other far right Republicans have been allowed to promote and sell to defrauded investors while giving donations or bribes to Republican candidates such as Florida's Charlie Crist,Arkansas' Asa Hutchinson or Utah's Jon Huntsman and the Utah Senators-Pasrasites Orrin Hatch and Bob Bennett !

Virginia's George Allen,Sleezier Than Arksansas' Asa Hole Hutchinson ?

I have already discussed Asa Hole Hutchinson's penny stock scam,Fortress America,set up by his partner Tom McMillen with ex CIA James Woolsey

and Don Nickles all hoping to steal even more from Americans even using at least one offshore account Paladin belonging to the war mongerer and profiteer Woolsey.

The biotech penny stock ............... also placed Asa Hole on its board hoping to take advantage of Asa Hole's 'terrorbagger' connections in Washington D.C. and the Republican Party to pump and dup their stock to defraud invesyors.My investigations into penny stocks have left me to wonder if there were in politicos in Washington NOT using penny stocks as a form of upper class welfare to tide them over during and between their political careers.

And now news breaks of the California carpetbagger gone Virginian,George Allen,who has been a penny stock parasite for years it appears and although he claims to have only made a few thousand on penny stock scams he has aided and abetted as both an attorney and a politician, the estimate losses to defrauded investors appears to in the area of hundres of millions of dollars.Pure scum these penny stock parasites are !

Both Asa Hole Hutchinson and George Allen and all the mainly Republican penny stock fascists need to be brought to justice and Chris 'WMDS' Cox who lied

his way all the way to being W Bush's SEC Chairman needs to resign from both politics and securities fraud forever !

What did we really expect from the W Bush Regime but fraud against Americans and America in the first place ?If you believe W Busholini has anymore concern for Americans than he does for Iraqis you are misled and uneducate whicvh is where this regime wants you. W Bush's only declarable wealth came from the Harken Energy penny stock fraud he was able to pull off only with his daddy's connections including to Bahrain and Saudi Arabia where he and his Muslim Arab 'business partners' with their elite ties to Persian Guf royalty lied about drilling rights for Harken in the Persian Gulf in order to entice Americans to buy the worthless Harken shares that W Bush was about to dump on or sell to make him appear a savy businessman rather than the sleezy penny stock conman he really is.

And since W Bush came to power right wing penny stock con artists have set up even more fraudulent websites to hawk numerous worthless U.S. penny stocks used around the world for fraud and money laundering !

Utah Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. as well as Utah Senators Bob Bennett and Orrin Hatch have been helping Republican dirty tricks financier Patrick Byrne (who,with his billionaire daddy Jack of Geico and White Mountain insurance,funded a million dollar anti-Kerry and Edwards campaign in the last presidential election), to promote various penny stocks as being victims of what they call 'naked short selling' to divert attention from the fact that it is Patrick who has used his failed business Overstock.com for an illegal pump and dump scam.So in many ways the million dollars

at least they have plowed into political dirty tricks for the Republican Party and the tens of thousands of dollars in bribes or political donations given to Utah Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. did not really come from Patrick and his daddy Jack but from those defrauded investors who placed money in Overstock.com or the myriad penny stocks Patrick Byrne and other far right Republicans have been allowed to promote and sell

to defrauded investors while giving donations or bribes to Republican candidates such as Florida's Charlie Crist,Arkansas' Asa Hutchinson or Utah's Jon Huntsman and the Utah Senators-Pasrasites Orrin Hatch and Bob Bennett !

The moronic Mormonic Bob Bennett's favorite penny stock fraud for some reason is a long running scam called 'Global Links'.Maybe it is because the CEO of that fraud that claims like Overstock.com to be a victiom of 'naked shorting' is a Mormon.Go figure.One

thing for sure is that investors are defrauded by endless dumping of worthless shares and endless fraudulent promotions(illegal pump and dump)to sell more worthless shares.I wouls assume the good folks at Global Links are also bribers I mean doners to the Republicas as well as they should be because Republicans are aiding and abetting their penny stock pump and dump scam and even lieing as Bob Bennett does that Global Links was 'naked shorted'. Hah.

Skyway Communications of Lakeland,Florida is an example of a criminal penny stock scam that also has the backing of Republicans as well as White House connections whose DC-9,(paid for with worthless U.S. penny stock shares), was captured by the Mexican army in Ciudad Del Carmen Campeche,Mexico in April with over 5.5 tons of cocaine on board !

Skyway Communications' DC-9 was transfered to a holding company called Royal Sons some time before the Mexican army confiscated the plane.Royal Sons had previously used Huffman Aviation in Venice,Florida where Mohamed Atta trained for 9/11 as its address.Further, Jeb Bush's Florida Department of Transportation was used to promote Skyway(to help dump its worthless shares on defrauded investors).Titan Corporation of San Diego,who are no doubt W Bush and Republican supporters and beneficiaries,(they were paid big bucks to torture in Abu Graib, Iraq),also issued a press release claiming to be investing over $1 billion in Skyway and even Tom DeLay and a 'Republican' business council endorsed Skyway Communications ansd its CEO Brent Kovar before the 5.5 ton cocaine bust in Mexico ! :

SkyWay Communications Holding Corp Announces Congressman and Republican Majority Leader Tom Delay's Appointment of Brent C. Kovar, President of SkyWay, to the National Republican Congressional Committee Business Advisory Council

http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/news.html

SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation to Provide Integrated Airport Security System to the State of Florida Department of Transportation

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_..._10/ai_n8685312

SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation Enters Sales and Marketing Agreement With Titan to Provide High-Speed Airborne Network Services

http://www.bbwexchange.com/publications/ne...e546-851114.asp

Skyway Communications 'offshore' investors who are or were sueing Skyway Communications 'management' that includes Al Ali Al Sabah head of Kuwait National Guard and the Kuwait royalty,and thus you can bet,intimate associates of the Bushes,including or particularly Bush daddy,George Herbert Walker Bush.:

............................................................................................................

Book: Crist tried to 'whitewash' probe

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article

By JOE FOLLICK

Sun Tallahassee Bureau

October 03. 2006 6:01AM

TALLAHASSEE - Republican gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is the subject of a new book that claims the attorney general tried to "whitewash" an investigation into now-bankrupt talent and modeling agencies.

The book, "Under Investigation," was written by Les Henderson, an Ontario man who has previously written about how scams are operated. He is publishing the 511-page book himself. Crist's campaign manager George LeMieux was deputy attorney general under Crist and is at the center of Henderson's claim that the investigation was dismissed for political reasons.

LeMieux said Monday the claim was "without merit" and that neither he nor Crist had any role in deciding how investigations were pursued, leaving those decisions to staff attorneys around the state.

Beginning under Crist's predecessor, Bob Butterworth, the attorney general's office investigated a number of complaints against various modeling agencies that were later purchased by Lou Pearlman. Pearlman is a well-known entertainment entrepreneur and managed famous "boy bands" the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync. Pearlman and his affiliated companies gave $5,000 to Crist's gubernatorial campaign in June 2005, more than a year after the attorney general's investigation was dropped.

The Attorney General's Office began investigating the companies in 2002 after receiving more than 2,000 complaints and continued when Crist took office in January 2003. Many of the complaints were based on actions of scouts from the businesses who would approach individuals in public with assertions that they could become models. Those interested were then asked to pay about $1,000 to be listed on Internet sites with assurances of finding work.

The head of the attorney general's local economic crimes unit in Orlando that led the investigation, Jackie Dowd, said Monday she had prepared a lawsuit based on deceptive business practices against the companies. But she said she was dismissed after 11 years with the unit with no reason in early 2004 before the suit could be filed.......

............................................................................................................

Edited by thunkerdrone

• 2 weeks later...

video: how Bush administration manipulated christians and secretly derided them:

Countdown with Keith Olberman

Oct.11 - Keith reveals the Bush administrations truest innermost feelings of Christianity.

Of course we all knew that already. Bush and most of his staff are skull and bones, a satanic secret society at Yale university

Edited by thunkerdrone

Here is just one kidnapped by govt and used for sexual purposes...

http://www.johnnygosch.com/

http://www.johnnygosch.com/history.htm

http://www.johnnygosch.com/cos.htm

Another. Testimony of survivor of Mkultra:

http://indianlakeproject.blogspot.com/2007...-testimony.html

Edited by Sunni

video: Paradise Lost-Child Murders At Robin Hood Hills

Shortly after three eight-year-old boys were found mutilated and murdered in West Memphis, Arkansas, local newspapers stated the killers had been caught. The police assured the public that the three teenagers in custody were definitely responsible for these horrible crimes. Evidence?

The same police officers coerced an error-filled "confession" from Jessie Misskelley Jr., who is mentally handicapped. They subjected him to 12 hours of questioning without counsel or parental consent, audio-taping only two fragments totaling 46 minutes. Jessie recanted it that evening, but it was too late— Misskelley, Jason Baldwin and Damien Echols were all arrested on June 3, 1993, and convicted of murder in early 1994.

Although there was no physical evidence, murder weapon, motive, or connection to the victims, the prosecution pathetically resorted to presenting black hair and clothing, heavy metal t-shirts, and Stephen King novels as proof that the boys were sacrificed in a satanic cult ritual. Unfathomably, Echols was sentenced to death, Baldwin received life without parole, and Misskelley got life plus 40.

For over 13 years, The West Memphis Three have been imprisoned for crimes they didn't commit. Echols waits in solitary confinement for the lethal injection our tax dollars will pay for. They were all condemned by their poverty, incompetent defense, satanic panic and a rush to judgment.

videos:

Part I:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J4xk4dFbv0

Part II:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLNBa3RTnZk

Part III:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3f4LUWKVqA

Part IV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RHBHUW0To

rest of video in clips:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

I wasn't suggesting bikers are law abiding citizens, everyone knows that they aren't. More the fact they aren't targeted like black gang bangers. And are somewhat Untouchable. The police seem to scared and intimidated by these groups to do anything. Or is it as you suggest the Hells Angels are affiliated with secret government business

Sorry this is a bit late but:

1: I'm a biker, (As is my fiancee in my avatar) what laws have I(we) broken?

2: In this thread there are articles of HAMC members getting arrested. Do you believe everything Hunter writes?

Edited by Redtail

Sorry this is a bit late but:

1: I'm a biker, (As is my fiancee in my avatar) what laws have I(we) broken?

2: In this thread there are articles of HAMC members getting arrested. Do you believe everything Hunter writes?

I wasn't suggesting all bikers! We are talking about Bikie GANGS! Just cause you ride a motorcycle doesn't mean you have to get all defensive. Bikie GANGS are well known for Drug Trafficking/ Cultivation Marijuana and Amphetamines. If you don't like the image your fellow bikers give you maybe you should sell your bike.

I wasn't suggesting all bikers! We are talking about Bikie GANGS! Just cause you ride a motorcycle doesn't mean you have to get all defensive.

Just because there are criminals in a group doesn't mean you should make broad brush statments.

Bikie GANGS are well known for Drug Trafficking/ Cultivation Marijuana and Amphetamines. If you don't like the image your fellow bikers give you maybe you should sell your bike.

It's true that some do, but they are a small portion of the biking community (hence the term 1%er) and even THEN they are few when one looks at that group as a whole. If you don't want people calling out your statements maybe you should look at people as individuals without such prejudice.

Back to the Robinhood Hill murders. Those three didn't commit those crimes... The evidence proves this, but it's being purposely ignored... It's bullcrap is what it is... one of those boys is on death row too for something he DID NOT commit..

disturbing.

Just because there are criminals in a group doesn't mean you should make broad brush statments.

It's true that some do, but they are a small portion of the biking community (hence the term 1%er) and even THEN they are few when one looks at that group as a whole. If you don't want people calling out your statements maybe you should look at people as individuals without such prejudice.

I wasn't talking about the biking community. We were talking about Biker gangs like Hells Angels. I don't see the need to look at people as individuals because the thread discussion is about Hells Angels a biker Gang.............. I know there are the diferent stereotypes of bikers i own a bike myself. Theres the mXers, the cruisers, road bikies, and theres the I'm having a mid life crisis i'm buying a Harley type. But in this thread we are talking about the real hardened skinned tattoed bearded bikers that are in GANGS and there involvement in drug trafficking. Ive read books on under cover drug agency cops, i know what these gangs are into and i'm not saying all gangs either. Get on your bike and chill out for a while

check out this article on Mormon bikers:

http://old.heraldextra.com/modules.php?op=...e&sid=33511

unday, September 05, 2004 - 12:00 AM Printer friendly page | Send this story to a friend

LDS bikers share faith, break the mold

David Randall DAILY HERALD

The Temple Riders Association, which now numbers almost 500, includes lawyers, doctors, contractors and shop owners that live everywhere from Alaska to Louisiana.

But they all share two special loves: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and big motorcycles.

"We're all LDS ... and we all love to ride motorcycles, why not combine the two?" said Gary Williams, membership director for TRA. "There are no rules anywhere that say when you go to the temple you have to go in a car."

The Temple Riders, whose average age is around 55 or 60, according to Williams, participate in getaways and visits to LDS temples.

Saturday was the start of the group's Rally in Zion 2004, which will include a stop in Aspen Grove in Provo Canyon, a visit to "Music and the Spoken Word" in Salt Lake City, where they will be recognized during the broadcast, and a speech from an LDS dignitary.

The event will run through Wednesday and may include members from as far away as Hawaii.

Cliff Beattie, 61, a former director for the club, said riding motorcycles and going to the temple is only natural for him. He compares motorcycling with boating or off-roading, with the obvious exception that no one can take a boat to the temple.

"To us, motorcycles are just another one of those fun toys," he said.

Beattie, an industrial photography consultant, heard about the club in 1992, but waited until 1995 to join so his riding wouldn't interfere with his service as an LDS bishop.

He said he never thought of

biking having the negative image that some groups, like the Hell's Angels, tend to portray.

Growing up, he said, "I was never around bad motorcyclists."

Members like Beattie continue to spread the message of the group by stopping "good, clean-cut" riders and telling them about it.

Word of mouth has helped the group grow since it was founded in 1987 by two LDS couples that met in a motorcycle shop.

However, Williams attributes much of the groups recent national growth to some national media exposure.

"During the last three years it has just exploded," he said. "I knew darn well there would be a lot of other people who would be interested if I could just get the word out to them."

And Mormons are far from a monopoly on enjoying the mix of wheels and worship.

Hundreds of religious oriented motorcycle groups with names like "House of the Risen Son" and "Born Again Heathens" can be found across the country.

Frances "Fireball" Burns and her husband, Rocky, run one such ministry in Denison, Texas.

Their group, Soldiers of the Cross, allows members to "take Jesus Christ to the streets," Frances said.

"A lot of people don't welcome you," she said. "Then they see it's all about your heart, not you or what you're wearing."

There are 10 other ministries like Soldiers of the Cross in Denison alone, Frances said, although her's is the only one that specializes in classic cars as well as motorcycles.

Information about the

Temple Riders Association

can be found at

www.templeriders.com or by calling Williams at 374-9211.

This story appeared in The Daily Herald on page C1.

Fascinating radio interview on Missouri radio station Eagle 93.9

Author of book 'Programmed to Kill' interviewed on mainstream radio station.

Fri, 1 June 2007

Off-Road Friday: Dave McGowan - Programmed to Kill

Dave McGowan talked with Derek Gilbert on "Off Road Friday" about his disturbing book Programmed To Kill.

From mainstream media sources, Dave has assembled some puzzle pieces into a dark and unsettling picture. It appears from the evidence that there are networks of predatory pedophiles operating under the protection of powerful people in the Europe and U.S., and that many of the most notorious serial killers of the last forty years appear to have been patsies for occult groups, and that at least some of their victims were contract "hits".

direct streaming audio link here:

(may take a few moments to load)

http://media-c02m01.libsyn.com/podcasts/ac...DaveMcGowan.mp3

briefly mentions CIA - run human trafficking ring in U.S. known as the Finders.

Edited by thunkerdrone

Surrender Dorothy indeed:

Watch the Mormon Tabernacle choir do 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'

with Brazilian Mormon opera singer Liriel Domiciano.

video:

Edited by thunkerdrone

• 2 weeks later...

interesting video on occult freemason origins of mormon church:

When filmmaker Michael Moore came to the Bush-Loving state of Utah just two weeks before the 2004 Presidential Election an explosion of controversy ripped a quiet, Mormon town apart. "THIS DIVIDED STATE" is a film that captures all the death threats, bribery and family values.

trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29vHG0CRP-M

Visit: WWW.THISDIVIDEDSTATE.COM to get more info