Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skull n 'Bones/CIA/Air America/Hells Angels

thunkerdrone

i see.. it's just that i come across your posts quite often. you display a sound knowledge of the occult but you come off as a debunker? (why bother gathering all that info just to stomp on it?)

*edit*

i forgot.. that rosicrucian symbol with the outstretched wings.. i have seen this in Egyptian photos etc before. is this worth linking the two? ..i don't really follow rosicrucianism, to me it's about as interesting as scientology :P

Edited by unit

i see.. it's just that i come across your posts quite often. you display a sound knowledge of the occult but you come off as a debunker? (why bother gathering all that info just to stomp on it?)

*edit*

i forgot.. that rosicrucian symbol with the outstretched wings.. i have seen this in Egyptian photos etc before. is this worth linking the two? ..i don't really follow rosicrucianism, to me it's about as interesting as scientology :P

I'm a historian, usually dealing with texts and culture of the 16th and 17th Century, which was a hey-day for alchemy and hermeticism and the birth of modern science. No one of which was separated from politics, the way it is now. And it's all connected. John Dee was a first rate mathematician, but he was also an alchemist and official ambassador for Elizabeth I, and no one of those can be understood without the other.

Unfortunately, dilettantes that CTers are, they seldom bother to a) actually correctly learn about the period occultism they parrot off various websites, and think things like the Rosicrucians are alive and well or B) learn the context within which they operated.

For instance, the Rosicrucians were a group of English- and hermetically-influenced German Protestants with specific religio-political aims expressed in allegory. With the fall of their political scion, the Elector Palantine Frederick, and the outbreak of the Thirty Years War in their heartland, they disbanded (in as much as they ever actually did anything but write hopeful letters to themselves).

Now, if you didn't know who they were, where they were from and what they were doing, you wouldn't know the spoke in allegory. You might think they had cohesive plans for a New World Order and /meant/ it. But no, people here get a few naked facts and go to town in looking for them being around today.

Although the whole Egyptian thing is still beyond me.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

I'm a historian, usually dealing with texts and culture of the 16th and 17th Century, which was a hey-day for alchemy and hermeticism and the birth of modern science.

no argument there.. and kudo's on the term "modern' science

No one of which was separated from politics, the way it is now.

hmm. yeah they seem to be seperate alright, but everything is under the thumb of politics in these times..? say there was a scientific discovery made which could revolutionise the world in 3 days.. do you think we will hear about it? ..i don't even think such research is possible unless the government of the day is funding and then monitering it?

And it's all connected.

i love that sentance, use it often and highly recommed it :P

John Dee was a first rate mathematician, but he was also an alchemist and official ambassador for Elizabeth I, and no one of those can be understood without the other.

mathematician but ..this seems like you are casting a negative on that..? (him being an alchemist)

like if i was going to say Santa is a nice guy who brings us presents, but....

i'm sorry which can't be understood without the other? maths, alchemy or being an ambassor or all the above? (bare with me please)

Unfortunately, dilettantes that CTers are, they seldom bother to a) actually correctly learn about the period occultism they parrot off various websites, and think things like the Rosicrucians are alive and well or B) learn the context within which they operated.

i will have to look up the word 'dilettante' but i think i get the jist of it ;)

Whassat you say? the Rosicrucian order is no more? ..i got a magazine here with their advertisements in it?? (they want me to come and unlock my human potential and all that jazz, i already sent them my life savings and my pin number, please don't tell me they're not the original RC movement? hehe)

i got this nagging feeling in the back of my head that a group (order of the golden dawn maybe?) something like that is connected to RC.. maybe i read it in a book long ago or something?

if you're mentioning 'period occultism' it might be worth (my) alluding to the possibility that certain movements would have been part of larger movements, which may in turn have been part of larger movements still, if you get where i'm going with that.. what are your thoughts on HPB for example?

For instance, the Rosicrucians were a group of English- and hermetically-influenced German Protestants with specific religio-political aims expressed in allegory.

well i know a little about them, but i am no historian put it that way.. i would defer to things you say there i guess.. but let me run something by you in a sec'

With the fall of their political scion, the Elector Palantine Frederick,

the way you describe this, it comes across as the RC group was like a 'pet project' or 'brainchild/thinktank' of said Palantine Frederick, or PF was at least a 'sympathizer' of the RC movement... i would need some more info about who he was.. i suppose i could google it or wiki but i think that is an easy way to get fed a load of bullsh*t, i'm not terribly interested in them, so can survive without any further info..

and the outbreak of the Thirty Years War in their heartland, they disbanded (in as much as they ever actually did anything but write hopeful letters to themselves).

haha.. ok sounds like things didn't go so well for them..?

Now, if you didn't know who they were, where they were from and what they were doing, you wouldn't know the spoke in allegory. You might think they had cohesive plans for a New World Order and /meant/ it.

riiight..? so what you're saying is.. they walked like ducks, quacked like ducks.. but were not ducks? because this is how it comes across.. trees are known by fruit, even if the fruit is just hopefull letters to eachother?

(how do i say this?) umm.. if they're sitting around talking about allegorical things that can easily be construed as NWO type objectives.. how exactly do you consider them harmless?

But no, people here get a few naked facts and go to town in looking for them being around today.

well, like i said, they're advertising in magazines now.. i can maybe scan the add and upload it if you don't believe me?

beyond most of us it seems ;) but there is definantly more to that story than what 'they' are telling us..

ok here's me leetle thing i wanna run by you..

you've described this RC mob well enough to me, it sounds like exactly the same as other NWO offshoot/tangient/subgroups.. you mention they have a political scion (i am trying to get to the bottom of their relationship to one another, please post some info on that if you return?) you say they speak in allegory (don't they all) and you say they were talking about NWO stuff (but did not mean it?) ..all the hallmarks are there?

anyway was good to get to see this side of you.. now when i see you(r posts) in future i won't be chuckling to myself and calling you a 'grump' ;)

*edit*

Exciting Rubberwear

Super Soft Moulded Latexwear. Dare to wear. Online & Sydney Shop.

www.glamourcorsets.com

this damn add has been chasing me around all morning :P

Edited by unit

no argument there.. and kudo's on the term "modern' science

hmm. yeah they seem to be seperate alright, but everything is under the thumb of politics in these times..? say there was a scientific discovery made which could revolutionise the world in 3 days.. do you think we will hear about it? ..i don't even think such research is possible unless the government of the day is funding and then monitering it?

i love that sentance, use it often and highly recommed it :P

mathematician but ..this seems like you are casting a negative on that..? (him being an alchemist)

like if i was going to say Santa is a nice guy who brings us presents, but....

i'm sorry which can't be understood without the other? maths, alchemy or being an ambassor or all the above? (bare with me please)

i will have to look up the word 'dilettante' but i think i get the jist of it ;)

Whassat you say? the Rosicrucian order is no more? ..i got a magazine here with their advertisements in it?? (they want me to come and unlock my human potential and all that jazz, i already sent them my life savings and my pin number, please don't tell me they're not the original RC movement? hehe)

i got this nagging feeling in the back of my head that a group (order of the golden dawn maybe?) something like that is connected to RC.. maybe i read it in a book long ago or something?

if you're mentioning 'period occultism' it might be worth (my) alluding to the possibility that certain movements would have been part of larger movements, which may in turn have been part of larger movements still, if you get where i'm going with that.. what are your thoughts on HPB for example?

well i know a little about them, but i am no historian put it that way.. i would defer to things you say there i guess.. but let me run something by you in a sec'

the way you describe this, it comes across as the RC group was like a 'pet project' or 'brainchild/thinktank' of said Palantine Frederick, or PF was at least a 'sympathizer' of the RC movement... i would need some more info about who he was.. i suppose i could google it or wiki but i think that is an easy way to get fed a load of bullsh*t, i'm not terribly interested in them, so can survive without any further info..

haha.. ok sounds like things didn't go so well for them..?

riiight..? so what you're saying is.. they walked like ducks, quacked like ducks.. but were not ducks? because this is how it comes across.. trees are known by fruit, even if the fruit is just hopefull letters to eachother?

(how do i say this?) umm.. if they're sitting around talking about allegorical things that can easily be construed as NWO type objectives.. how exactly do you consider them harmless?

well, like i said, they're advertising in magazines now.. i can maybe scan the add and upload it if you don't believe me?

beyond most of us it seems ;) but there is definantly more to that story than what 'they' are telling us..

ok here's me leetle thing i wanna run by you..

you've described this RC mob well enough to me, it sounds like exactly the same as other NWO offshoot/tangient/subgroups.. you mention they have a political scion (i am trying to get to the bottom of their relationship to one another, please post some info on that if you return?) you say they speak in allegory (don't they all) and you say they were talking about NWO stuff (but did not mean it?) ..all the hallmarks are there?

anyway was good to get to see this side of you.. now when i see you(r posts) in future i won't be chuckling to myself and calling you a 'grump' ;)

*edit*

Exciting Rubberwear

Super Soft Moulded Latexwear. Dare to wear. Online & Sydney Shop.

www.glamourcorsets.com

this damn add has been chasing me around all morning :P

Francis Yates wrote a book towards the end of her life called The Rosicrucian Enlightenment. She is one of the foremost historians on movements of thought, ever, and she expounds on all this at great length. I'm not going to do better than she.

--Jaylemurph

you don't think it significant that the Rosicrucians are into sacred geometry and happen to run a museum of Egyptology?

you don't think it significant that the Rosicrucians are into sacred geometry and happen to run a museum of Egyptology?

Well, as I keep pointing out, the /real/ Rosicrucians haven't done anything at all since the mid 1620s.

The panto bad guy version you keep insisting on or the odd new version set up by the catholics (which may be the same thing as yours, I don't know) may well a museum, but any connection between the real Rosicrucians and Egypt is passing, at best.

--Jaylemurph

Aleister Crowley is famous for having conducted a satanic ritual in the Pyramid of Giza.

check out this link with info on Aleister Crowley's involvement with the Rosicrucians:

http://tinyurl.com/3ybft2

Edited by thunkerdrone

Aleister Crowley is famous for having conducted a satanic ritual in the Pyramid of Giza.

check out this link with info on Aleister Crowley's involvement with the Rosicrucians:

http://tinyurl.com/3ybft2

Don't bother to learn anything about the real history these groups, thunker. That way, you can indulge your fantasies completely and not be troubled with reality.

--Jaylemurph

Don't bother to learn anything about the real history these groups, thunker. That way, you can indulge your fantasies completely and not be troubled with reality.

--Jaylemurph

Forum guidelines

Please respect the opinions of others. The conspiracy forum covers some sensitive and controversial areas and it is important that participants avoid uncivil behaviour. This means no flaming, no trolling, no flamebaiting and no personal attacks against other members.

Please try to keep an open mind, there is little point in posting in this section if you are unwilling to consider any opposing viewpoints. If you are unable to discuss issues without becoming rude and offensive towards anyone who does not share your opinions or beliefs then the conspiracy forum is not for you

Forum guidelines

Please respect the opinions of others. The conspiracy forum covers some sensitive and controversial areas and it is important that participants avoid uncivil behaviour. This means no flaming, no trolling, no flamebaiting and no personal attacks against other members.

Please try to keep an open mind, there is little point in posting in this section if you are unwilling to consider any opposing viewpoints. If you are unable to discuss issues without becoming rude and offensive towards anyone who does not share your opinions or beliefs then the conspiracy forum is not for you

It seems you just don't want to see anyone's point of view but your own. :no:

Forum guidelines

I'll make you a deal, thunker: don't ask me for opinions and I won't give them. It does exactly the same thing I said earlier: it protects you from dealing with any perspective on reality other than your own.

--Jaylemurph

see this video of a University of Florida student

ATTACKED BY POLICE AND TAZED FOR ASKING JOHN KERRY A QUESTION ABOUT SKULL AND BONES.

John Kerry is at the University of Florida giving a speech.

A student is given permission to ask a question, is provided a microphone, and is finished asking his questions.

Kerry wants to answer the questions , but the police attack the student and tazer him with electroshock as soon as he mentions Skull and Bones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v2U1PVHQ5A

check out this audio clip interview of author on satanism, William H. Kennedy

A Closer Look hosted by Michael Corbin.

WHK discusses the tasering of Andrew Meyer at Uof F and the nature of the secret society which fired electricity into this innocent man who made the mistake of asking John Kerry an unpopular question.

To Listen click here

http://www.williamhkennedy.com/acl92007.mp3

Edited by thunkerdrone

If a student was tasered for asking a question he was invited to ask why haven't they tracked your isp's to your addresses and tasered you for your blatant disrespect and blah blah blah. yeah skull and bones and the other societies exist (common knowledge) and but, seriously in with the CIA?. plausible yeah but i don't think it is fact. also satanism???does every organization that performs rituals HAVE to be a satanist one??also....i was under the impression that it was about money making anyway...but alas imma girl couldn't tell you

. yeah skull and bones and the other societies exist (common knowledge) and but, seriously in with the CIA?. plausible yeah but i don't think it is fact.

there have been entire books written on the Skull and Bones and its historical connection to the CIA. There was even a recent

major motion picture starring Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie, directed by Robert Deniro, about the formation of the OSS/CIA involving Skull and Bones.

called The Good Shepherd .

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343737/

It even has a scene on Deer Island, the Thousand Islands retreat owned by Skull and Bones in the St. Lawrence Seaway.

linked-image

Edited by thunkerdrone

If a student was tasered for asking a question he was invited to ask why haven't they tracked your isp's to your addresses and tasered you for your blatant disrespect and blah blah blah. yeah skull and bones and the other societies exist (common knowledge) and but, seriously in with the CIA?. plausible yeah but i don't think it is fact. also satanism???does every organization that performs rituals HAVE to be a satanist one??also....i was under the impression that it was about money making anyway...but alas imma girl couldn't tell you

In my experience, most people who use the term "satanist" haven't even bothered to find out what the church of satan actually preaches, or what their beliefs are. They certainly don't include drinking blood or eating flesh (as I recall, those are christian practices). It's a catch-all for them for boogey-men and foreigners. Fundamenalist christians (who often think the world is ending because people don't all believe they same thing they do) usually aren't a source for unbiased views on satanism.

I'm not specifically tarring thunker with this brush -- sometimes he seems to know about the church of satan, sometime he treats them like OMG Booger Man! people.

--Jaylemurph

Here is a videotape of the aftermath of the tazer arrest at U of Florida. You can tell he is really scared that something might happen to him:

here it is, set to music:

Edited by thunkerdrone

nteresting trivia regarding masks and mormons:

Charles Manson stayed at the Spahn Ranch, an old movie set, with his gang of murderers.

The Spahn ranch was the site for filmings of the Lone Ranger, an archetype for the modern CIA type vigilante, operating outside of the legal system (other archetypes of the masked vigilante include Spiderman, etc.)

linked-image

Spahn Ranch was also the set of Duel in the Sun, directed by David

Selznick, who also directed the original King Kong movie starring Fay Ray as damsel in distress, who was a Mormon.

Howard Hughes, producer and director of the 1930 film Hells' Angels,

was a frequent visitor to the adjacent Krupp Ranch in San Fernando valley , and knew the owner of Spahn Ranch (portions of Hell' Angels were filmed nearby)

Several Hell's Angels themed biker flicks were shot at Spahn Ranch in the 1960's, including 'Angels From Hell' and 'Hells Angels '69' . and 'Angel's Wild Women'.

-The Hells Angels fomented violence and disrupted the antiwar movement at the Stones 'Summer of Love' Altamont Music Festival in California

-(Altamont Raceway is not far from Mount Diablo and Bohemian Grove, and Spahn Ranch is just 300 miles from Bohemian Grove

interesting site on 'Operation Chaos' , the CIA's secret operation to successfully destroy the peace movement:

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%...on%20Chaos.html

or for more information just Google 'operation chaos'

linked-image

The Dakota

http

Some bizarre facts:

-John Lennon of the Beatles lived in the landmark NY apartment residence 'The Dakota', and was fatally shot outside 'The Dakota' by Mark David Chapman.

linked-image

John and Yoko Lennon outside 'The Dakota'

-The satanic film 'Rosemary's Baby', about a woman impregnated by satan, was fimed in 'The Dakota'.

-'Rosemary's Baby' was produced and directed by Roman Polanski, whose

wife, actress Sharon Tate, was murdered by the Charles Manson family , who were inspired by the song 'Helter Skelter' , written by......

John Lennon

linked-image

Closeup of the railing from 'The Dakota'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary%27s_baby

One night, Guy and Rosemary are planning a romantic dinner, but after eating a dessert, Rosemary begins feeling woozy and dreams of being raped by something not human, while her elderly neighbors watch. Guy tells her that she just had a bad dream. Soon after, she discovers she is pregnant. As the pregnancy continues, Rosemary begins to suspect her elderly neighbors are not the kindly souls they appear to be. After receiving a warning from a friend, she discovers her neighbors are the leaders of a coven of witches, and she initially believes they are after her child to use it as a sacrifice, but she is unable to convince anyone to believe her.

-the gist of it is that Polanski did a film about Satan coming to earth and impregnating a woman in the Dakota, and then Polanski's pregnant wife was murdered, by the Charles Manson clan , inspired by John Lennon's song 'Helter Skelter'. Mark Chapman took it as a sign that he was meant to kill John Lennon at the Dakota that day.

video:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...videoid=2622899

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1POsi9aEto

-'The Dakota' was built for Edward Clark, co- founder of Singer Sewing Machine Company

-the president of Singer Sewing Machine Company, Frederick G. Bourne, kept an apartment in The Dakota.

-Bourne acquired 'Dark Island' in the Thousand Islands and thereon built a gothic castle name 'Singer Castle', complete with dungeons.

linked-image

Singer Castle on Dark Island

-Dark Island is roughly six miles from Deer Island, in the Thousand Islands, the island owned by the Skull and Bones society .

-Hollywood actress Judy Garland lived at'The Dakota' in 1961

Edited by thunkerdrone

linked-image

screenshot from Valley of the Dolls (1967) showing actress Sharon Tate

In Valley of the Dolls, Sharon Tate played Jennifer North, an aspiring actress regarded only for her body.

Judy Garland was cast to play a lead role alongside Tate, but was dismissed from the set due to her addiction to Seconal, a narcotic barbiturate, the pills known by the street name 'dolls'.

Judy Garland died of an overdose of Seconal two years later, allegedly a suicide.

Judy Garland is said to have suspected that the film was based on her own life and had difficulty on set.

Judy Garland and Sharon Tate both died in 1969.

video: trailer for Valley of the Dolls:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=852...h&plindex=3

linked-image

Edited by thunkerdrone

-Sharon Tate played the role of an occult witch in 'Eye of the Devil' and a vampiresse in '

The Fearless Vampire Killers', which was also directed by Polanski.

clip of Eyes Wide Shut type ballroom scene (with vampires): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAXVDH_1q_M...feature=related

Tate is bitten by vampire in this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QirsXS6KBE...feature=related

Trailer for Eye of the Devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHd5zNY-hBs

short bio film on Sharon Tate:

All Eyes on Sharon Tate:

Edited by thunkerdrone

From http://stargods.org/EvilBeatles.html

The movie Rosemary's baby was filmed in the Dakota were John Lennon was shot to death. It also appears that John Lennon knew the director personally. “The Director of Rosemary’s Baby was Roman Polanski. (At a party in California in 1973, Lennon ‘went berserk, hurling a chair out the window, smashing mirrors, heaving a TV against the wall, and screaming nonsense about film director Roman Polanski being to blame’ - Giuliano)

It’s also interesting to note that when the Beatles went to India to see the Yogi, John Lennon took along Mia Farrow star of the movie Rosemary’s Baby. It would appear that birds of the same coven flock together.

Did this nobody Director Roman Polanski make a pact with the Hollywood coven in order that he be given a very choice script that would make him a successful film director? So what is the price for fame in the underworld? It is the killing of your baby! This fact is even stressed in the movie Rosemary's Baby. In the movie, the coven demanded Rosemary's baby in return for her husband's success in Hollywood. It was an amazing coincidence that the film had a plot that would be similarly played out a year later - Polanski's pregnant actress/wife Sharon Tate would be murdered by Charles Manson's followers. Susan Atkins one of the killers stated that they wanted to remove the baby from Polanski's murdered wife Sharon Tate, but they ran out of time and had to flee the murder scene.

Was the death of Roman Polanski's baby a pre-payment for an Academy Award nomination for Polanski's for Best Adapted Screenplay. This movie became a critically-acclaimed and a commercially successful film. Director Roman Polanski was now on his way to the top of the heap of success.

Sharon Tate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Tate

Childhood and early acting career

Sharon Tate was born in Dallas, Texas, the first of three daughters, to Paul Tate, a United States Army officer and his wife, Doris. At six months of age, Sharon Tate won the "Miss Tiny Tot of Dallas Pageant", but the Tates held no show business ambitions for their daughter. Paul Tate was promoted and transferred several times. By age 16, Sharon Tate had lived in six different American cities (including Alameda, CA, attending Alameda High School as a member of the Class of 1961 where she was a classmate of The Doors' Jim Morrison), and she found it difficult to maintain friendships. Her family described her as shy and lacking in self-confidence, and as an adult Sharon Tate commented that people often misinterpreted her shyness for aloofness until they got to know her better.[1]

Tate's body was punctured and drained. Photo shows innumerable punctures and burns to her body,

possibly ritualistic torture

short documentary that mentions Tate's involvement in satanic cult:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dloKev1EkZY.../Carnage69.html

Edited by thunkerdrone

:yes:

Correlation does not mean causality.

Which is as much to say, is this your virtual version of pasting hundreds of newspaper clippings on the wall, a la John Nash?

--Jaylemurph

Correlation does not mean causality.

Which is as much to say, is this your virtual version of pasting hundreds of newspaper clippings on the wall, a la John Nash?

--Jaylemurph

Such a true statment.