Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skull n 'Bones/CIA/Air America/Hells Angels

thunkerdrone

The majority of the public are never given the full truth, so it is impossible for them to react appropriately to things that are kept hidden from them. Even the people here on this forum have to dig very deep to find even glimmerings of what is going on. Take heart, though. People know that something is wrong on so many levels, and they are beginning to be receptive to new information.

I agree with you, and I did mean to mention that as well. To some extent, what I meant about people rallying in defense of those that commit these atrocities is that they do so in part because they don't even realize they are defending the guilty.

So much information is suppressed that don't even realize they end up supporting the wrong doers. And then when more accurate information is presented to them, they have their minds trained to such a state of disbelief over the possibility that the "good guys" are really the bad guys they don't bother making unbiased judgements. They've already been told what it is they are to believe by that point that many won't accept the truth because they can't fathom it being reality.

Edited by Broken Arrow

I agree with you, and I did mean to mention that as well. To some extent, what I meant about people rallying in defense of those that commit these atrocities is that they do so in part because they don't even realize they are defending the guilty.

So much information is suppressed that don't even realize they end up supporting the wrong doers. And then when more accurate information is presented to them, they have their minds trained to such a state of disbelief over the possibility that the "good guys" are really the bad guys they don't bother making unbiased judgements. They've already been told what it is they are to believe by that point that many won't accept the truth because they can't fathom it being reality.

I agree, and what annoys me is that so many will readily accept an even more horrifying false premise instead:

that MANKIND is inherently evil. That is false, because when it comes right down to WHO is behind most

of the horrifyingly evil acts in this world, the same names and organizations and associations keep coming up again and again.

But these powerful entities contrive to not only conceal their crimes, but to blame their

crimes on their fellow man, incriminating not themselves, but humanity itself, in the process.

The more I learn, the more I realize that I once too fell for this lie, and hated my fellow man, mainly out

of ignorance.

Edited by thunkerdrone

and now for something sort of sickening:

1963 commercial, the same year JFK tried to get Americans out of the lock-step

march to Vietnam, and was shot in the head.

pig2.jpg

ever heard the stories of the Vietnam corpses coming back stuffed with

cocaine, minus their internal organs? Who ate those?

I don't think I'm following along with this one - could you explain it a little better?

What's the deal with the Oscar Meyer Weiner song that is so sickening? Are you suggesting Oscar Meyer made hot dogs with the organs removed from Vietnam corpses?

I think I'm missing something here.

I don't think I'm following along with this one - could you explain it a little better?

What's the deal with the Oscar Meyer Weiner song that is so sickening? Are you suggesting Oscar Meyer made hot dogs with the organs removed from Vietnam corpses?

I think I'm missing something here.

I should have done a better job editing that.

that was taken out of context because I posted it from a different thread in which I mentioned the Ashkenazi jewish origin of the name Mayer, from Mayer Rothschild to Metro Goldwyn Mayer, even

Oscar Mayer Wieners,

and how frequently the name comes up in connection with the NWO. If you watch the ad,

you'll see how it is sort of an inside joke about how easily humanity is manipulated

into mutually-destructive thinking, and I thought it interesting that the ad was conceived the

same year JFK was shot to preserve the meat grinder war machine that he was trying to dismantle.

Edited by thunkerdrone

masonic%20logo.gif

the G in the masonic symbol is said to symbolize the serpent or beast turning back

upon itself

301259736_034522f92d_o.gif

masonserpent.jpg

f_gnosticm_871ace8.png

Ouroboros_Boy.JPG

oscarg.jpg

90 degree rotation of image reveals a G, or serpent

Rothschild.gif

Mayer Anselm Rothschild, jewish, born in Frankfurt, Germany

MGM_logo.png

Metro Goldwyn Mayer, the makers of the Wizard of Oz

300px-Oscar_Mayer_logo.svg.png

Oscar Mayer Wieners (frankfurters)

Judy Garland was 17 when she played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.

Kenneth Anger (Kenneth Wilbur Angelmeyer), Judy Garland (Frances Ethel Gumm) and Shirley Jane Temple all attended Maurice Kossloff Dancing School

oscarg.jpg

interesting fact:

The Germans referred to hot-dog sausages as 'wieners', in that

wieners were named after the German name for Vienna: Wien, Austria. So, 'Wieners'

meant 'citizens of Wien', or 'Austrians' to the Germans.

Conversely, the Austrians referred to hot-dog sausages as 'frankfurters', in that franfurters were named after

the German city of Frankfurt. So, 'Frankurters' meant 'citizens of Frankfurt', or 'Germans', to the

Austrians.

interesting that the Austro-Prussian War (or Seven Weeks War)

of 1866 pitted Austrians(Austros) vs. Germans (Prussians) ,

and the Prussians were headquartered in Frankfurt, while the

the Austros were headquartered in Wien.

So the Austro-Prussian War of 1866 could be renamed the Wiener - Frankfurter War of 1866.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/536531/Seven-Weeks-War

also notable is that the actual battle took place in Bohemia , Germany, and via that war the Prussian Jews successfully took over control of Germany from the Austro-Saxons.

Edited by thunkerdrone

The Mendocino State Hospital was said to have been virtually owned and run by the Peoples' Temple

Maxine+Harpe.jpg

cult victim Maxine Harp was given a job as a dental assistant at Mendocino State Hospital

http://www.kirkbridebuildings.com/blog/the-lost-kirkbrides-mendocino-state-hospital

Kirkbride Buildings Blog

The Lost Kirkbrides: Mendocino State Hospital

1.jpg

Mendocino State Hospital

mendocino_state_hospital4.jpg

quote:

BELOW ARE JUST THE TOP GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS, THERE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS MORE, evidence that Mendocino State Hospital gave these patients "large doses" [400- 800 micrograms], considering LSD only takes 1 microgram to apply effects, one could only wonder what happened at the Mendocino State Hospital) formerly Mendocino Asylum.

Mendocino LSD experiments links:

http://www.google.com/search?q=lsd+mendocino+state+hospital&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS277US278

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/Library/studies/cu/CU47.html

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/172/3982/431?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=lsd&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT

Only trying to shed some light on a subject which is rarely talked about: THE DRUGGING OF WILLITS AND MENDOCINO COUNTY YOUTH AT THE HANDS OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICTS, AND MENDOCINO COUNTY PROBATION.

HOW MANY WERE DRUGGED AND NOW REMAIN TROUBLED? NO ONE KNOWS, AS THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. GO FIGURE THAT SOME OF THE EARLY LSD EXPERIMENTS WERE CONDUCTED AT MENDOCINO STATE HOSPITAL IN UKIAH, there were also experiments performed there on sterilization, electic shock therapy, MKULTRA the top secret CIA program which included Nazi doctors from operation "PAPERCLIP" also held experiments on unwitting "mental patients". These "doctors" and shrinks later became part of Mendocino's Infamous County Health program, the ones who worked hand in hand with county probation and prescribed mad doses of pharmaceuticals to Mendo Youth. Type " just google it, type in "MK ULTRA MENDOCINO STATE HOSPITAL" or "MENDOCINO STATE HOSPITAL LSD", "MENDOCINO STATE HOSPITAL PEOPLES TEMPLE" OR "MENDOCINO STATE HOSPITAL JIM JONES" ANOTHER THOUGHT, look how many crazies and people who "aren't all there", are in Willits and Mendocino County. When Mendocino State Hospital closed in 1974, they simply opened the doors and let the patients leave, others went to Guyana with Jim Jones and many other went to halfway houses in Mendocino County. These same patients were released, many stayed in the area, bred, and had children.

mendocino_state_hospital3.jpg

Mendocino State Hospital, postcard (ca. 1910).*depicting original farm/livestock/barn area (pigs)

quote:

Even today Clark, who joined the Temple in San Francisco in 1972 and left his wife at the leader's order, believes Jones had supernatural healing and mind-reading powers. But the grim reality of Jonestown shook his faith. "You could see people starving, hungry, sick," he says. "But they couldn't face the fact that Jones was doing it." Soon after his arrival, Clark began to plan his departure. To shield himself from Jones' propaganda, he took a job on the pig farm, out of earshot of the maniacal broadcasts—then volunteered to clear the jungle so he could hunt for escape routes. And he prepared himself mentally. "I began to program myself to hate Jones," he says, "because this was the only way that you could fight him."

Edited by thunkerdrone

I had a thought this morning on the People's Temple reports that Jim Jones banned sexual relations outside marriage, had the final say on who could marry who, and often arranged marriages within the congregation himself,

basically selecting and pairing people with eachother and having them marry each other.

quote:

Jim Jones not only issued binding judgments on proposed relationships, but also proposed many himself.

This marriage selection has been confirmed in the testimony of many former cult members .

Why? What purpose was there for banning sex outside marriage, and

then deciding who would procreate with whom? The old explanation that

leader Jim Jones was just a psychopath who did all of this to prove how powerful he was has been proven false. It has been proven that Jones had a great deal of help , powerful political connections, and even paramilitary CIA support in everything that he did. So this was not a case of just a lone megalomaniac wanting total control of the population of Jonestown. This controlled procreation was part of a scientifically crafted experiment.

What emerges is the possibility that Jonestown was 'breeding' for a specific purpose. The compound was populated by a selection of impoverished outcasts, homeless former drug addicts, abandoned and illegitimate orphans, violent mental patients from Mendocino State Mental Hospital, etc.

My theory is that Jonestown was created partially as a breeding experiment.

I believe that their goal was to create violent and programmable offspring,

which could then be programmed from birth, or even 'in utero',

to later be used for various clandestine purposes, such as the creation of violent ethnic gangs, 'serial killers'/assassins etc.

It is reported that a core group of selected inmates, many of them black youths, including a basketball team, were evacuated from Jonestown prior to the 'mop up' operation, and flown to Granada, where they were hospitalized for further programming/breeding.

Could this be the true source of America's ultra-violent inner city gangsters?

Interesting to say the least. I'm not old enough to recall when all of this happened pertaining to Jonestown, but it seems like something worth reading more about.

It always boggles my mind though how things like this and MK-Ultra are documented events that happened with some type of government involvement, yet people turn a blind eye to it and then think others are off their rocker for questioning the government about certain things and events.

Edited by Broken Arrow

things like this and MK-Ultra are documented events that happened with some type of government involvement, yet people turn a blind eye to it and then think others are off their rocker for questioning the government about certain things and events.

in my opinion, most of those people that you mention are PAID to question the sanity of anyone

who divulges forbidden information on certain subjects.

in my opinion, most of those people that you mention are PAID to question the sanity of anyone

who divulges forbidden information on certain subjects.

It wouldn't surprise me. It's another issue I'd need to learn more about though. I don't doubt the government would orchestrate such a campaign, I'm just not sure how they'd come about using and/or hiring people to do such things. On a large scale (someone who is a public figure) I can see how it'd be done, but as far as having people scour forums daily in order to belittle those that question the government, I'm not sure how much weight I could put into that at the moment. But again, it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

It wouldn't surprise me. It's another issue I'd need to learn more about though. I don't doubt the government would orchestrate such a campaign, I'm just not sure how they'd come about using and/or hiring people to do such things. On a large scale (someone who is a public figure) I can see how it'd be done, but as far as having people scour forums daily in order to belittle those that question the government, I'm not sure how much weight I could put into that at the moment. But again, it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

Scouring of the internet would be mechanized. Ever heard of Echelon?

I don't think it would that difficult for the government/Rothschilds to set up a system

where bandwidth use was monitored in relation to certain key words or subjects.

It would not be difficult for the NSA , for example, to determine which were the most

influential forums and concentrate their efforts selectively. For example, I doubt that they would

waste their time rooting out the most obscure and ignored corners of the internet in order to

wage ideological warfare there, with their paid trolls and flamers and lobbyists. No, they would go

'where the action is', and only occasionally pursue an invidual to 'the four corners of the world' in special

cases.

At a guess, only the forums deemed demographically influential would be targeted.

I have seen entire sites or forums disappear, or entire threads deleted from forums, and many many people

kicked off of forums for spreading information not considered friendly to the official , sanctioned

version of the truth. When that does not work, and a forum begins to gather momentum and readership,

(one which cannot be infiltrated, bought off, pressured out of existence, or otherwise censored)

then they send in people to constantly harangue and harrass posters and generally degrade the

quality of discourse until readership dies off and the site is no longer considered a threat.

That way, only the resources deemed necessary to achieve the desired result would have to be expended,

so it is not really as big a deal as it might seem to have teams of people at the ready to 'slap down'

resistance where it becomes a threat.

video:

Charlie Sheen Demands Obama Reopen 9/11 Investigation In Video Message

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Charlie Sheen Demands Obama Reopen 9/11 Investigation In You Tube Clip 100909top2

Actor Charlie Sheen has followed up on his “20 Minutes With The President” letter by directly addressing President Obama in a You Tube clip to request he use his executive power to reopen the investigation into 9/11 and its aftermath.

On Tuesday, Sheen published a fictional account of a meeting with the President on radio talk show host Alex Jones’ Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com websites in which Obama was confronted about what Sheen alleges is a cover-up surrounding 9/11. In his letter, Sheen requests a real meeting with Barack Obama.

Now Sheen has taken his challenge a step further by appearing in a You Tube video that asks Obama to “be on the right side of history” by reopening an investigation into 9/11, while highlighting that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have publicly dismissed the official government version of the attacks as a deception, with former Senator and Commission member Max Cleland labeling the government response to the Commission’s questions as “disgusting” and “a scam”.

Sheen highlights several issues in the video, including the unexplained collapse of WTC 7, a 47-story building that was not hit by a plane yet collapsed in free fall fashion into its own footprint within 7 seconds later in the afternoon on September 11. He also cites multiple reports from firefighters, police, first responders and others who were at ground zero and who all described explosions before the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7.

He also discusses how former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds broke her gag order to go public with the revelation that Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were working with the U.S. government right up until the day of 9/11.

Sheen also demands to know why NORAD’s standard operating procedure was not followed on 9/11, allowing the hijacked jetliners to find their targets, asking, “Where were the planes?”

Sheen expresses his hope that President Obama has read his letter, adding, “We have questions Mr. President, lots of questions….people of the United States and the world demand the truth sir,” adding that Obama has the power and the responsibility to initiate “a truly independent Congressional investigation into the events of 9/11 as well as its aftermath.”

“We want our country back Mr. President, therefore I’m not just calling on you I’m calling on your team, I’m calling on each and every American citizen to wake up, stand up, and demand the truth,” states Sheen in the video.

Watch the clip above or visit

Edited by thunkerdrone

The sad thing is, a large part of the population will tell you that wanting to know the anwsers to these types of questions (and others) is "un-American."

O.J. Simpson goes on trial for the "alledged" murder of his ex-wife and every nook and cranny of the entire case becomes available for public consumption and talked about ad nauseum for over a year. An event like 9/11 happens though, and the American people have to plead and beg for a proper investigation to take place. It's sickening.

• 2 weeks later...

The sad thing is, a large part of the population will tell you that wanting to know the anwsers to these types of questions (and others) is "un-American."

O.J. Simpson goes on trial for the "alledged" murder of his ex-wife and every nook and cranny of the entire case becomes available for public consumption and talked about ad nauseum for over a year. An event like 9/11 happens though, and the American people have to plead and beg for a proper investigation to take place. It's sickening.

There was legitimate public interest and anger over the OJ case as it was presented.

The picture that the public was presented with was that of an oversexed, pampered, violent black athlete

who had murdered his white wife, and then gotten away with it because a nearly all-black

jury acquitted him. Whether all of those things are factually true or not, THAT was what

the public was told to believe. OF COURSE people were angry. At the time, the prevalence of black on white violence/rape/murder was beginning

to become general public knowledge, and the OJ SImpson case became a lightning rod for public anger over it.

However........

No one mentioned the role the rich elite had played in encouraging gang culture/black violence/interracial masochism among white women etc. behind the scenes. No one mentioned how all of this may have figured in the plans of the globalists to eventually play the christians off against the muslims, etc.

Hypothetically, lets assume that the chistian vs. muslim war was planned long ago,

and consider what the master plan may have been. After WW2, lets say that maybe

from 1945 onward the plan was set in motion to pit both sides against eachother

in a coming christian vs. muslim war. Maybe the excesses and decadence of the whole 'black counterculture' was CRAFTED. Maybe all of this interracial rape , violence, conflict, injustice, jealousy etc. was created intentionally by the globalists, because they knew that POLITICAL CORRECTNESS would eventually, INEVITABLY, force whitey to come out swinging. Then, an enraged nation,

sparked by Bin Laden, disco, OJ, etc. is UNLEASHED on the muslim peasants of the

middle east.

The globalists were staging a fight to the death, so they needed to get our side pretty riled up, so why not use a few OJ's and a ton of pimps, gangs, drugs, violence, etc. as primer? So immediately after WW2, the plan was set in motion

to CREATE the very interacial tension and conflict that has marked the time period

since WW2 in the west.

Re: 9/11

People are beginning to realize that the 9/11 Truth movement is bankrolled by the same rich people

who want to take down America. Look at the money it would have taken to make a film the quality of something like

9/11 Mysteries: the Demolitions. Where has all this huge money and momentum come from?

We are to believe that the whole thing is 'Grass Roots'. I call b.s.

The powers that be can torch any grass roots to the ground if they so choose to do so.

9/11 Truth is not grassroots. No, I think it is bankrolled, hugely, and not necessarily by the good

guys.

What they are saying about how the attack was not Al Qaeda etc. is true. But what they are doing

is blaming it all on 'America' , instead of blaming it on the globalists who are really responsible,

and using the issue as the final nail in the coffin of America.

Maybe the United States of America is scheduled to be utterly destroyed, politically , economically, culturally.

There can be no doubt that 9/11 Truth might figure prominently in the globalists plans to do this.

Maybe,once America is devasted, divided, leaderless, and impoverished, it can be THEN merged effortessly into the North Amexican Union

(North AMerican Union) and we can all enjoy living at a level of income somewhere below that of El Salvador,

while the ultra rich acquire even more power over the impoverished masses.

9/11 is a force for good, but I fear that the good intentioned energy of its members may be co-opted for an agenda that could be potentially far more destructive than the staged wreckage of the WTC.

Edited by thunkerdrone

• 1 month later...

For the record, I think I was wrong to blindly speculate that the Truth movement

is funded by the globalists.

I should have thought that through more carefully.

PLEASE support truly independent media like Alex Jones. Alex Jones is in my opinion,

a representative of the truth movement as the last hope for freedom left for

the average American.

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE to fight this global zionist occult system that is being set

up. The people behind this are ruthless elitists who truly believe it is god's will

that they enslave or kill all of humanity.

FORGET any fantasies you may have that America is taking over the world and setting

all this up so that the average guy can have things even better.

They are DESTROYING American industry as fast as they possibly can. They are

deliberately flooding Europe and America with overwhelming numbers of illegal immigrants.

They are going to force everyone into both poverty & a cashless control grid, take everyone's

guns, and slowly starve the world to death. If there is a fight, they will again go to

extreme Stalin/Mao/Hitler measures to IMPOSE this.

It was highly irresponsible of me to suggest, at this point, that the Truth movement is bankrolled

by the very people it opposes.

I apologize profusely to Alex Jones or anyone else who was hurt by my unwarranted speculation.

Please see Alex Jones latest and most incredible film. Fall of the Republic has got to

be seen by as many millions of people as possible. Please email it

to at least one person, post it everywhere, order the DVD and copy

it and give copies away.

Fall of the Republic

ordering information here.

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/faofreprofba.html

quote:

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet.

A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.

video:

Charlie Sheen Demands Obama Reopen 9/11 Investigation In Video Message

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Charlie Sheen Demands Obama Reopen 9/11 Investigation In You Tube Clip 100909top2

Actor Charlie Sheen has followed up on his “20 Minutes With The President” letter by directly addressing President Obama in a You Tube clip to request he use his executive power to reopen the investigation into 9/11 and its aftermath.

On Tuesday, Sheen published a fictional account of a meeting with the President on radio talk show host Alex Jones’ Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com websites in which Obama was confronted about what Sheen alleges is a cover-up surrounding 9/11. In his letter, Sheen requests a real meeting with Barack Obama.

Now Sheen has taken his challenge a step further by appearing in a You Tube video that asks Obama to “be on the right side of history” by reopening an investigation into 9/11, while highlighting that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have publicly dismissed the official government version of the attacks as a deception, with former Senator and Commission member Max Cleland labeling the government response to the Commission’s questions as “disgusting” and “a scam”.

Sheen highlights several issues in the video, including the unexplained collapse of WTC 7, a 47-story building that was not hit by a plane yet collapsed in free fall fashion into its own footprint within 7 seconds later in the afternoon on September 11. He also cites multiple reports from firefighters, police, first responders and others who were at ground zero and who all described explosions before the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7.

He also discusses how former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds broke her gag order to go public with the revelation that Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were working with the U.S. government right up until the day of 9/11.

Sheen also demands to know why NORAD’s standard operating procedure was not followed on 9/11, allowing the hijacked jetliners to find their targets, asking, “Where were the planes?”

Sheen expresses his hope that President Obama has read his letter, adding, “We have questions Mr. President, lots of questions….people of the United States and the world demand the truth sir,” adding that Obama has the power and the responsibility to initiate “a truly independent Congressional investigation into the events of 9/11 as well as its aftermath.”

“We want our country back Mr. President, therefore I’m not just calling on you I’m calling on your team, I’m calling on each and every American citizen to wake up, stand up, and demand the truth,” states Sheen in the video.

Watch the clip above or visit

Charlie Sheen :rolleyes:

milk-the-movie-sean-penn.jpg

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99831

Worldnet Daily

June 02, 2009

What the Sean Penn 'Milk' film censored

by Les Kinsolving

It has been more than three months since actor Sean Penn received an Academy Award for his portrayal of the late Harvey Milk.

Author and columnist Dan Flynn has noted the following:

* "My inaugural post ponders how Gus Van Sant could have made a film about Harvey Milk without casting a 'Jim Jones' role."

* "Harvey Milk and the San Francisco left allowed Jim Jones to conduct his criminal enterprise in San Francisco with impunity, as payback for his ability to supply campaign volunteers on cue."

* "It's a strange world where merely being homosexual and subscribing to a few fashionable leftist beliefs can erase a shameful supporting role enabling the mass murdering of 914 people. Going to the Fourth Estate was also a fruitless endeavor, as San Francisco media institutions such as columnist Herb Caen were boosters of Jones and his Peoples Temple."

"When veteran journalist Les Kinsolving penned an eight-part investigative report on Peoples Temple for the San Francisco Examiner in 1972, his editors buckled under pressure from Jones and killed the report halfway through.

"Kinsolving quipped that the Peoples Temple was 'the best-armed house of God in the land,' detailed the kidnapping and possible murder of disgruntled members, exposed Jones' phony faith healing, highlighted Jones' vile school-sanctioned sex talk with children and directed attention toward the Peoples Temple's massive welfare fraud that funded its operations."

"Unfortunately four of the series of eight articles were jettisoned after Jones unleashed hundreds of protesters to the San Francisco Examiner, a programmed letter-writing campaign and a threatened lawsuit against the paper. The Examiner promptly issued a laudatory article on Jones. …

"Frisco politicians like Harvey Milk never seemed to care how Jones could, at the snap of his fingers, direct hundreds of people to stack a public meeting or volunteer for a campaign and never bothered to do anything to inhibit the dangerous cult operating in his city."

"Instead, he aided and abetted a homicidal maniac. It wasn't just local hacks Jones commanded respect from. He held court with future first lady Rosalynn Carter, vice presidential candidate Walter Mondale and California Governor Jerry Brown."

"The guy who killed more African-Americans than the Ku Klux Klan was awarded a Martin Luther King Jr. humanitarian award and won the plaudits of California Lieutenant Governor Mervyn Dymally, State Assemblyman Willie Brown, radical academic Angela Davis, preacher/politician Jesse Jackson, Black Panther leader Huey Newton and other African-American activists."

San Francisco homosexual activist Michael Bellfountaine of Act-Up/SF – who in May of 2007 died of complications from HIV – wrote the following:

"Harvey Milk's name appears throughout San Francisco. A municipal railway station and plaza, a park and recreation building and one of the city's most influential political clubs are all named in his memory. A local elementary school is known as the Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy, and the Eureka Valley Library is now called the Harvey Milk Branch. The theme for this year's Gay Pride Parade was 'Give Them Hope,' Milk's inspirational rally cry from gays and lesbians in San Francisco to their brothers and sisters living in rural America. The International Gay and Lesbian Historical Society is producing an extensive exhibit of Milk memorabilia, which includes the blood-stained suit he was wearing when he and Mayor George Moscone were gunned down in San Francisco City Hall on November 27, 1978. Twenty-five years after his murder, Harvey Milk has been catapulted to the level of gay martyr. Without question, he has left his mark on San Francisco. Despite all the exhibits and memorials of Harvey Milk throughout San Francisco, though, none of them acknowledges Milk's relationship with Jim Jones and Peoples Temple ... the gay historical society's exhibit is titled 'Saint Harvey.'"

Bellfountaine went on to note that after Milk and Mayor Moscone were killed, in the aftermath of their murders all mention of connections between Milk, Moscone and Jones were intentionally obscured. Out of respect for the politicians, their followers took all necessary steps to sever Milk and Moscone from the pariah Jim Jones.

On closer inspection, however, it is clear that Harvey Milk was a strong advocate for Peoples Temple and Jim Jones during his political career, including the tumultuous year leading up to the Jonestown tragedy. Milk spoke at the Temple often, wrote personal letters to Jim Jones, contacted other elected officials on the Temples' behalf and used space in his weekly column to support the works of the Temple, even after the negative New West article went to press. Milk appeared in the pages of the Peoples Forum, the Temple newspaper, and received over 50 letters of sympathy from residents of Jonestown when his lover, Jack Lira, killed himself in September 1978.

Edited by thunkerdrone

audio:

interview discussing the relationship between Jim Jones and Harvey Milk, how Milk

helped Jones abduct a boy to Jonestown, the double assassination

of Milk and San Francisco Mayor George Moscone immediately after Jonestown, etc.

About this podcast: Randy Thomasson and researcher Daniel Flynn discuss the truth about late homosexual activist Harvey Milk, and expose the dark side of this gay-agenda hero.

listen:

http://savecalifornia.com/podcast-7-24-09-the-truth-about-harvey-milk.html

Edited by thunkerdrone

Don’t Drink the Kool Aid on Harvey Milk

by Daniel J. Flynn

How could Gus Van Sant have made a movie about Harvey Milk without casting an actor to play Jim Jones? The biggest story out of San Francisco in November 1978 was not the murder of Mayor George Moscone and City Councilman Harvey Milk by a crazed Dan White. It was the murder of more than 900 people, most of them former denizens of the Bay area, orchestrated in the jungles of Guyana by Jim Jones, a political ally of Milk and Moscone. Jones provided his robot-like followers as volunteers to San Francisco politicians sharing his left-wing views. In return, they allowed him to conduct his criminal ministry with impunity. San Francisco Mayor Moscone, in fact, had appointed Jones chairman of the city’s housing authority.(subsidized housing agency) Milk aided and abetted the communist psychopath by describing Jim Jones to President Jimmy Carter as “a man of the highest character” who had “undertaken constructive remedies for social problems which have been amazing in their scope and effectiveness.” Though Hollywood would rather forget, it is worth remembering that Harvey Milk, before being martyred by Dan White and canonized by Penn’s biopic, shamelessly promoted one of modern American history’s great villains.

note: it is probable that Harvey Milk and Mayor Moscone were assassinated

due to their close knowledge of Jim Jones and his Mkultra operations.

They were killed in a double hit at San Francisco City Hall, ten days after the entire

Jonestown CIA operation was shut down and 'mopped up' via mass killings

of everyone involved, including most of the CIA staffers/insiders on the premises.

Edited by thunkerdrone

video:

Jonestown - CIA Mind Control 1 of 2

Jonestown - CIA Mind Control 2 of 2

• 2 months later...

If a thread doesn't stay current, there is a reason for it. Don't bump threads when you have nothing to add.

I appreciate the opportuniy to go bak and read old posts. Made me think how it could apply to UK. Howard Marx had ties to SIS and IRA don' know much about serial killers except Fred West and he wasn't a satanist to my knowledge.

S&b could stem from Mayan sources. G W Bush has been visiting Mayan ruins for a few years. anyway i enjoyed the bump so cheers to Thunkerdrone

Slim

anyway i enjoyed the bump so cheers to Thunkerdrone

No, Slim, no cheers for Thunkerdrone.

Had he bumped this thread with something worthwhile, then yes, he may merit cheers. When all he can do is "bump", then he hasn't added anything. One does not merit cheers for adding nothing.

Discussions are not weighed by stamina. They are weighed by merit.