Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skull n 'Bones/CIA/Air America/Hells Angels

thunkerdrone

Mind control is very real when you have a natural bio-chemically engineered system (human body) which is founded on/capcity for such communication systems. Ie the most common the neuron composed the drendite (reciever) and axon (transmitter). What most do not understand is that the actual chemicals aren't seeped up into the whole stem, rather the receptor sites and chemo that feel and move on to start the action potiental and carry it out. (lots of variables) Anywho, same with reading peoples minds your body is not literally absorbing the peoples thoughts into said 'cell' rather it is listening to and 'sensing' as in receptor sites to said thus being able to 'read' people or mimic what they do after doing it.

In fact when you get down to it the whole tendrils, and composition we have found in said structures of brain cells, other various cells, bacteria/virsus (with fagella, cilia and pili)...anywho its obvious that there is a 'suction' for some to 'read' and translate.

It is not hard to actually concieve the idea that actual mind reading is very plausabile, maybe not in the exact sense most people think of, but by targeting x area, releasing x amount of chemical, through a transmitter and b reciever sites..your able to easily forumlate a possible connection for 'a translation' from one person to another. (just as in one cell to another, cept on larger scale) Most would be skeptical if you just said mind reading, on the other hand if you dissect each piece (takes a tooon of time) you could begin to see a more realistic view point because it is laid out step by step in a precise manner as human kind often likes things to be.

ALl of this time your body naturally without much thought has been able to do this since birth continously..and it will take science still probably 100 or many more 100 yrs. to figure this out to a T precision. Meanwhile, there are and will be individuals already formulating and using said techniques for advantages in many fields. I find it rather comical to some degree. People think of this so outlandish, when in fact it's almost outlandish to think our body is not able to do that when it's clear to the communication networks we have to intricately framed within side the body system.

Edited by puridalan

It wouldn't surprise me. It's another issue I'd need to learn more about though. I don't doubt the government would orchestrate such a campaign, I'm just not sure how they'd come about using and/or hiring people to do such things. On a large scale (someone who is a public figure) I can see how it'd be done, but as far as having people scour forums daily in order to belittle those that question the government, I'm not sure how much weight I could put into that at the moment. But again, it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

That is funny that you put this up here, because I had a history professor not to long ago that worked with the gov't. I know because I'm good at reading him and after the first day just by the way he talked/looked I knew he was in military/intel. I found out that he did basically file cases, of extremist groups after 9-11 for the pentagon. His job was to basically go over the extreme groups (not moderate) and look at each file and do such and such write ups on each one and other various thing. He was paid while working for the pentagon doing case files; however, you work very very long hours and you get paid not good at all. In fact he got paid a lot more at a ton of other jobs, for some reason when you do files like these your pay is crap...don't ask. I am assuming they pay for such questionings you also get paid crap (because of the certain field it's in), hence why they hire mutliple people, and usually they do this for only a yr or two during influx or needed then return to other various jobs, its a rotating of always new circulating people in these jobs and for a good reason. There are many d ifferent sections of files from 'terrorism' to other individuals or groups of interest.

And you can imagine working lots of long hours, bad pay..you're not going to be the happiest bunch. And the people you're dealing with aren't happy balls of joy themselves. Something to think about.

<!--quoteo(post=1538823:date=Feb 11 2007, 12:58 PM:name=ericraven2003)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericraven2003 @ Feb 11 2007, 12:58 PM) 1538823[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think I put by head back in the sand. It makes more sense than this.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

this is the battle cry of Generation Y

Generation WHY

http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com/war/afghanistan/1831-1831

Are America's Mercenary Armies Really Drug Cartels?

By Gordon Duff , on 12-29-2009

News out of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India; massive corruption reported at the highest levels of government, corruption that could only be financed with drug money. The Afghanistan president's brother is known to be one of the biggest drug runners in the world.

In Pakistan, President Zardani is found with 60 million in a Swiss Bank and his Interior Minister is suspected of ties to American groups involved in paramilitary operations, totally illegal that could involve nothing but drugs, there is no other possibility.

Testimony in the US that our government has used "rendition" flights to transport massive amounts of narcotics to Western Europe and the United States has been taken in sworn deposition.

American mercenaries in Pakistan are hundreds of miles away from areas believed to be hiding terrorists, involved in "operations" that can't have anything whatsoever to do with any CIA contract. These mercenaries aren't in Quetta, Waziristan or FATA supporting our troops, they are in Karachi and Islamabad playing with police and government officials and living the life of the fatted calf.

The accusations made are that Americans in partnership with corrupt officials, perhaps in all 3 countries, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, are involved in assassinations, "unknown" criminal activities and are functioning like criminal gangs.

There is no oil. There is nothing to draw people into the area other than one product, one that nobody is talking about. Drugs.

The US got involved in massive drug operations, importation, processing and distribution during the Reagan years, supposedly to finance covert CIA operations involving death squads tasked with murdering Sandinista "infrastructure" in Nicaragua.

The deal involved Israel, Iran and the Colombian cartel. Saddam was even involved. In the end, President Reagan was put on the stand only to remember little or nothing of his tenure in office. Lt. Col. Oliver North was convicted as was Secretary of Defense Weinberger and many others. Pardons and "other methods" were used to keep the guilty out of jail.

Now we find what was supposed to be a CIA operation with one company only, Xe, operations that were meant to hunt a couple of terrorist/Taliban leaders in and around Quetta, a city of 1 million in remote Baluchistan has turned into a honeycomb of operations involving millions of dollars and personnel of all kinds, perhaps even ranking diplomats and high government officials, the highest.

The cover of hunting terrorists in remote areas with hundreds of armed men in cities on the other side of the country, cities filled with 5 star hotels, country clubs, polo, cricket and fine restaurants is not really cover, even by CIA standards.

The reports, bribes, and actions that look and smell like drug gangs at work, tell a story that nobody wants to talk about.

With 50 billion dollars of opium from Afghanistan alone and crops in Pakistan and India also, managing the world's heroin supply is, by my estimation, how all of this "muscle" is staying busy. When you see a black van full of armed men, is there a sign somewhere saying:

"We are counter terrorists working for the Central Intelligence Agency and we are only in town here, hundreds of miles from the nearest terrorist because we need a hot shower and to get a noise in the transmission checked out."

Everyone can choose to believe what they want. It's time we stopped lying. Its about drugs, always has been, always will, drugs and money. It buys men, it buys guns and it can buy governments and has, as anyone with eyes can see.

xeoveraffy.jpg

Does the obsession with narcotics go back as far as the Opium Was? Anyone seen the film Shogun?

Mind control is an old technique to. The Assassins used it on their initiates as do al Quaeda today allegedly.

If the NWO was to hypothetically exist then more than one group involved in organized cime would be very desirable if not essential to the fulfilment of thei assumed goals.

Is this why canabis use has been demoized since the 30's? i.e. get ppl hooked on chemical based narcotics that lead to greater contol of the individual. Presciption drugs, alcohol, etc are all more dangerous.

Does the obsession with narcotics go back as far as the Opium Was? Anyone seen the film Shogun?

Mind control is an old technique to. The Assassins used it on their initiates as do al Quaeda today allegedly.

If the NWO was to hypothetically exist then more than one group involved in organized cime would be very desirable if not essential to the fulfilment of thei assumed goals.

Is this why canabis use has been demoized since the 30's? i.e. get ppl hooked on chemical based narcotics that lead to greater contol of the individual. Presciption drugs, alcohol, etc are all more dangerous.

The Skull n' Bones Society goes at least as far back as the Opium Wars, and yes they

have been linked to the opium trade of that era.

I think marijuana is kept illegal so that the drug cartels have a monopoly , the same

way that cocaine was once in CocaCola and over the counter sedatives but became so

popular that the drug cartels probably decided to make it illegal so that they would

have a black market monopoly on it.

cocaine_cola.jpg

The Skull n' Bones Society goes at least as far back as the Opium Wars, and yes they

have been linked to the opium trade of that era.

I think marijuana is kept illegal so that the drug cartels have a monopoly , the same

way that cocaine was once in CocaCola and over the counter sedatives but became so

popular that the drug cartels probably decided to make it illegal so that they would

have a black market monopoly on it.

cocaine_cola.jpg

You have a strange obsession with a group with know more then a frat boy mentality and a wish to succeed!

I would love to know what your sources are that point to S&B involvement in drug smuggling. As for the Hell's Angels well yeah duh! they have always run drugs. And the CIA carrying out attacks on our own troops is kind of a dumb thing to think.

Just because there is footage of Brits and Yanks in Arab clothing means the Same as Wolf in Sheep's clothing, International Spy organizations (I.E. Moussod, Interpol, CIA, etc...etc...) have always been sticklers for camo. So get off the link

Skull and Bones + Hell's Angels + CIA + Drugs = Nothing to do with each other, and Unless you can find me one Sure CREDIBLE source for information, I will call you a fool in fools clothing.

Oh Sorry let me cap the obvious before someone does catch the one link, YES the CIA was conceived within the Tomb of the Skull and Bones.

But Oddly enough the Pentagon was Thought up in the Tomb of the Sphinx at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire (I wonder Billery had anything to do with it, She was member)

That's My Piece

MMM

That's My Piece

MMM

please flush

Social historian Kris Millegan wrote a book about Skull and Bones titled 'Fleshing Out Skull and Bones'

which reveals that many members have been involved in opium smuggling since the early 1800's, and that

the Skull and Bones Society was founded by William Huntington Russel of the Russel Trust,

America's largest opium smuggling syndicate, and the third largest in the world.

video:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/Drachnid/54FEC2DAFD5D44518AFD935D1E5759B5/skull-bones-kerry-bush.aspx

The war in Afghanistan is largely about control of opium production, and was initiated by

George W Bush, a member of Skull and Bones.

http://www.amazon.com/Fleshing-Out-Skull-Bones-Investigations/dp/0975290606

51PC8KQ70XL._SS500_.jpg

Product Description

This chronicle of espionage, drug smuggling, and elitism in Yale University's Skull & Bones society offers rare glimpses into this secret world with previously unpublished documents, photographs, and articles that delve into issues such as racism, financial ties to the Nazi party, and illegal corporate dealings. Contributors include Anthony Sutton, author of America's Secret Establishment; Dr. Ralph Bunch, professor emeritus of political science at Portland State University; Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, authors and historians. A complete list of members, including George Bush, George W. Bush, and John F. Kerry, and reprints of rare magazine articles are included.

Edited by thunkerdrone

The Skull and Bones as a symbol does not originate as the Jolly Roger that was Red Bart or someone. Most likely it was appropriated by pirates living off the coast of Belize. The natives were likely Mayan descendants and the Skull and Bones was a symbol of theirs. It is yet another reference to the age old maxim 'as above so below' as it is a hull with two thigh bones. Groups affiliated with the hypothetical Illuminati enjoy taking ancient symbols and distorting them so this would be a typical example I guess. Not all Skull and Bones members are aparty to their dealings but it is most likely a recruiting ground for materialistic and corruptible youth. The opposition leader in Britain has links toa similar group though they are known for trashing restaurants not nations. They are not as sinister but they are positioning themselves. Mayor of London is a member as is shadow chancellor.

please flush

Social historian Kris Millegan wrote a book about Skull and Bones titled 'Fleshing Out Skull and Bones'

which reveals that many members have been involved in opium smuggling since the early 1800's, and that

the Skull and Bones Society was founded by William Huntington Russel of the Russel Trust,

America's largest opium smuggling syndicate, and the third largest in the world.

video:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/Drachnid/54FEC2DAFD5D44518AFD935D1E5759B5/skull-bones-kerry-bush.aspx

The war in Afghanistan is largely about control of opium production, and was initiated by

George W Bush, a member of Skull and Bones.

http://www.amazon.com/Fleshing-Out-Skull-Bones-Investigations/dp/0975290606

51PC8KQ70XL._SS500_.jpg

Product Description

This chronicle of espionage, drug smuggling, and elitism in Yale University's Skull & Bones society offers rare glimpses into this secret world with previously unpublished documents, photographs, and articles that delve into issues such as racism, financial ties to the Nazi party, and illegal corporate dealings. Contributors include Anthony Sutton, author of America's Secret Establishment; Dr. Ralph Bunch, professor emeritus of political science at Portland State University; Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, authors and historians. A complete list of members, including George Bush, George W. Bush, and John F. Kerry, and reprints of rare magazine articles are included.

See Thunkerdrone I can go out and write a book "Thunkerdrone The Great Drug Emperor" and say I researched and "infiltrated" the Empire of Thunkerdrone Drugs, does that mean it is true?

And I really think that the Opium trade is the cause of the war in Afghanistan is probably the think most Improbable thing and the greatest Conspiracy theory Blunder.

Do yourself a favor and Research the "Historians" and authors of that book!

MMM

See Thunkerdrone I can go out and write a book "Thunkerdrone The Great Drug Emperor" and say I researched and "infiltrated" the Empire of Thunkerdrone Drugs, does that mean it is true?

And I really think that the Opium trade is the cause of the war in Afghanistan is probably the think most Improbable thing and the greatest Conspiracy theory Blunder.

Do yourself a favor and Research the "Historians" and authors of that book!

MMM

Conspiracies and the Occult at this level are a difficult thing to research by convetional means. It's not a case of proof but competitive plausability. I like that phrase as proof is irrelevant when you think their could be shadow groups deliberately mudding or obscuring evidence entirely.

The Afghan issue is a complex one. They say we are there because terrorism and to stop the opium trade yet Afghan officials are known to benefit from opium production on large scales. Also, you've gotta way up how many terrorists are being created by allied actions of this nature. It's tough terrain and IED's are the main weapon. That is a nasty way to go. Straight up fire fight and you can die with a sense of pride but mines have no honour. Are we staying there because of pride? Pride comes before a fall as we know but guaranteed that it is a war we will not win as the Afghans are even more proud than us. Anyone notice they've taken the end of Rambo 3 away where the Afgahns are praised for their immense bravery. It is funny how quickly your friend can become your enemy.

Several articles have mentioned that the Pickton pig farm was a Hells Angels hangout, and it just

so happens that the Port Coquitlam Hells Angels clubhouse is the largest Hells Angels

clubhouse , membership-wise, in Western Canada and is about three blocks away

from Piggy Palace (the Pickton properties) . One of the bodies found on the farm was that of Stephanie Lane, who was

a stripper at No. 5 Orange, a bar known to be owned by the Hells Angels.

check out this article revealing that serial killer Robert Pickton and brother Dave Pickton were Hells Angels bikers. Pickton has been convicted and linked to the disappearance and murders of 56 Vancouver area women.

"In June, Dave Pickton was notified that the Crown was seeking to subpoena him for this trial, but that never happened. At the time, Dave Pickton told reporters he had more important things to do anyway – specifically, attending a Hells Angels rally in South Dakota."

Pickton 'was kind of Mom's boy'

http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/281989

Dec 03, 2007 04:30 AM

Rosie DiManno

NEW WESTMINSTER, B.C. - On a lovely fall evening, a 14-year-old boy was hit by a truck as he walked alongside a rural road.

The driver of that red GMC, himself only 16 and just recently having acquired a driver's licence, was understandably horrified. In a panic – leaving the victim there, still alive – he fled home and blurted to his mother what happened.

That woman, as a family friend later told author Stevie Cameron, was Louise Pickton, domineering and tough-minded mother of Robert "Willie" Pickton – the 58-year-old pig butcher who now awaits a jury's verdict on six first-degree murder charges.

Dave Pickton was the truck driver, younger and purportedly much more clever brother of the accused. And Louise Pickton, as portrayed in The Pickton File – indeed, as suggested by occasional references during this 10-month trial – was one formidable matriarch, two decades younger than a husband who seemed only peripherally involved in the upbringing of their three children.

Willie Pickton, it's claimed, actually recounted this story in later years: How his mom drove to the spot where the injured boy lay, checked him over, then leaned down to push and roll the youth into a ditch, some 10 feet distant. Then she went back home.

A coroner's report provided to the Star concluded the youth – Tim Barrett – drowned. While seriously injured when slammed by the vehicle, those traumas, a fractured pelvis and sub-cranial hemorrhage, would not have caused death.

Louise Pickton was never charged in connection with the incident. Dave Pickton's juvenile file remains sealed. And Willie Pickton, well, he was just a household observer to events.

It is irresistible to wonder, however, how the dynamics of the Pickton family helped forge his character, growing up on what was then an isolated farm, the most lumpen of the Pickton spawn. Like "two peas in a pod," Pickton told investigators of he and his mom. "Cranky" and "different" as sister Linda described Willie in a 2002 interview with the Vancouver Sun.

"Robert, he just adored Mom. He and Mom were so close. Robert was never close to Dad. Robert was kind of Mom's boy."

Courtroom testimony has been contradictory about Pickton's persona, variously described as kindly and contemptuous towards sex-trade workers, either a frequent client or someone with a dim libido.

In fact – apart from what the Crown has alleged Pickton did to the six drug-addicted prostitutes he's accused of murdering and dismembering – a history of violence against women has more quantifiably been mounted against little brother Dave: convicted in '93 of sexual assault and investigated in '98 over another assault.

While earlier telling police that each of her limbs had been tied to a corner of the bed with a bungee cord, and pills shoved into her mouth, the woman afterwards refused to testify against Dave in court and the investigation was dropped.

Dave Pickton remains, police have told court, a "person of interest" in this case, but there was never enough evidence against the man to justify charges.

He's never agreed to be formally interviewed.

In June, Dave Pickton was notified that the Crown was seeking to subpoena him for this trial, but that never happened. At the time, Dave Pickton toldreporters he had more important things to do anyway – specifically, attending a Hells Angels rally in South Dakota.

This jury has heard that Dave Pickton had "disdain" for prostitutes. Unlike Willie, Dave had girlfriends, even a long-time common-law spouse who came to live on the farm when she was 17 – pitching in to help with the chores, as commanded by Mama Pickton.

Mama's dead. Papa's dead. Neither Dave nor Linda has ever attended Willie's trial.

Rosie DiManno usually appears Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

check out this video on how CIA-created drug gangs are recruiting

directly within the military, hiring soldiers who are due to return

to America:

video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8x49g_gangland-gangs-in-the-army-basictra_news

video:

http://blip.tv/file/3125778

Oz Programming

http://blip.tv/file/3125778

Oz programming is an occult reality, using trauma inflicted on people via satanic ritual abuse, powerful drugs, electroshock , torture, and hypnosis. Evidence of Monarch and MKultra mind control programming is quickly becoming one of the biggest revelations to hit the new media. In this short video, we briefly examine the 'Operation Chaos' CIA hippy cults. involving the Grateful Dead, Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters, Courtney Love, and Larry Flynt, who was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder and did stints in the army and navy with a falsified birth certificate at the age of 15. Odd that, this precociousness that seems to surround the whole 'child movie star' world of mkultra.

http://www.pidradio.com/?p=537

logo.gif

audio:

Derek Gilbert of Peer into Darkness radio program interviews

Dave McGowan — author of 'Programmed to Kill -the politics of serial murder'

listen here:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/pidradio/vftb010.mp3

programmed.jpg

Edited by thunkerdrone

video:

Professor Sutton on the Skull and Bones secret society

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

January 25, 2010

Dr. Antony Sutton was a research scholar at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution.

Through his scientific historical research he saw the bigger picture of how the secret US establishment (largely operating through the Skull & Bones secret society) uses the Hegelian dialectic (create thesis & antithesis to control synthesis) to create, manage and perpetuate conflict.

Dr. Sutton’s book on ‘the Order’:

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119639.pdf

From the Guardian, an article on how Prescott Bush (Skull & Bones, W’s grandfather) financed Nazism in Germany:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

It's funny how people just throw around the word terrorist, yet when asked to define many people cannot fully.

Aye, the difference between 'Evil Terrorist'and 'Brave Freedom Fighter' is simply one of perspective. It's hard to define.

I find this thread an interesting read, although I find some of the associations inferred to be guesswork at best.

I have no problem believing that Hells Angels are inectricably linked to the military, or that they have a great deal of criminal control. I have no problem believing that government officials have turned a blind eye to dangerous cult leaders at times when they can benefit from the association. I have no problem believing that a lot of people in positions of power in America have links to a single university society.

But I find it a stretch to lump all these things and more under the umbrella of a single global conspiracy, the goals of which seem almost ridiculously oblique.

I also internally flinch when musicians and filmmakers are brought into the equation - that a series of fictional hollywood films have been made about the Skull & Bones society is no proof of their real world complicity, any more than the existence of the Jaws films proves that the ocean is full of 45-foot Great Whites which can stand on their tail and roar.

Still, I'll follow the thread, it's interesting, even if it takes more than a few flights of fancy along the way.

video:

'Presidential Secrets'--Former CIA Operative Chip Tatum Speaks

video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4217457994226676654#

This video presents one of the most provocative interviews ever conducted by Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Senior Special Agent in Charge; it is with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA Black Ops Assassin who was also an Iran-Contra and OSG2 NWO Insider. In this video, you'll hear Chip discuss his involvement in Operation Red Rock, Task Force 160 and OSG2. Hear him reveal the names of high profile officials who were integrally involved in these CIA covert killing sprees and/or narco-trafficking, directly or indirectly: Oliver "Ollie" North, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. You'll learn from an "insider" about outrageous U.S. government felony crime and corruption and the impending New World Order destruction of America. You'll hear his amazing insight concerning the Nixon Administration and the dirty politics of the Vietnam War. This is the last interview prior to his sudden disappearance in 1998. LATEST UPDATE: Chip's tortured body was reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007. See the other video interview with Chip Tatum called 'Black Ops Interview' below:

http://www.free10dvds.com

http://www.tedgunderson.com

free download of 'The Tatum Chronicles:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1434148/The-Tatum-Chronicles

free download of 'Nixon's Darkest Secret:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/520461/Nixons-Darkest-Secret

Edited by thunkerdrone

• 2 weeks later...

logo-bannerg.gif

"One woman who declined to give her name said she has known the Pickton brothers for more than 10 years and often joined them for outings to a biker bar in Burnaby. The brothers rode Harley-Davidson motorcycles and mingled with biker gangs, she said."

B.C. police were told years ago of pig farm

Mother says she hopes they find bodies there

Saturday, February 9, 2002

By LEWIS KAMB AND MIKE BARBER

SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTERS

PORT COQUITLAM, B.C. -- Lynn Frey has made the half-day trip countless times from her home in Campbell River on Vancouver Island to the avenues of British Columbia's biggest city.

For the past four years, she and her sister have braved the sleazy streets of Vancouver's Eastside tenderloin district, questioning the unfortunate women who haunt the streets, in a lonely search for Frey's troubled daughter.

About two years ago they began hearing from drug users and prostitutes who might have known Frey's daughter, Marnie, who was 24 when she disappeared in 1997. The bits and pieces of information seemed to point to an inconspicuous, muddy pig farm 22 miles out of town.

One of the men who lived at the farm was well-known to girls who work the streets, and in 1997 had been arrested for trying to kill a prostitute, she heard. It was a dirty place on a potholed road amid a blossoming bedroom community, the girls told her. It was a place many only heard about and refused to go to even though its hosts threw great parties, lest they be left with no way back to Vancouver, Frey recalls.

The stories resonated with Frey. The swampy farm was too close to home, blocks from the home of her own sister. The pig farm seemed eerie to both of them, she said.

"It was like a magnet," alternately attracting and repelling, she said.

Yet when Frey suggested that Vancouver police investigating the disappearances of dozens of missing women in recent years look at the place, her words seemed to fall on deaf ears. Her fading hopes were buoyed, though, when a joint police task force of Vancouver police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police was formed last year to look into the disappearances of 50 women in what is believed to be Canada's most prolific string of serial slayings.

Two days ago, Frey steeled her heart again.

"The task force called me (Wednesday) night to let me know there was going to be something on the media the next day," Frey said. "I thought nothing of it. I've been in touch with the police and called umpteen times in the last four years."

On Thursday, images of the pig farm flashed across television screens and newspaper pages as the task force searched the farm amid speculation of a major break in the case. Frey felt her heart soar, then crash.

"My heart went to my stomach," she said. "I hope this doesn't sound callous, I don't know how else to say it, but I am hoping -- I'm willing to believe -- that they will find bodies.

"Over the years you get your hopes up high to find her, only to have them drop like a falling elevator. I need closure now to carry on with my life. How many times can a mother do this?"

Mothers, fathers, family and friends of many of the missing women have driven to the farm now under police seal. Like Frey, they believe police waited too long to take their fears seriously. Some say they also alerted investigators to their suspicions and tips about one of the farmers, even as the list of missing women grew.

Two brothers, Robert William and David Francis Pickton, and their sister, Linda, own the farm where they grew up. They became wealthy, by some reports, by selling off parcels for development. Rows of townhouses border the north of the farm, a golf course flanks the east, where the nearby Pitt River flows toward the Fraser River. The brothers live on the last 10 acres.

Early yesterday, investigators could be seen shoveling dirt or manure mounds in a plank barn on the property near the confluence of the Fraser and Pitt rivers.

Robert Pickton, 52, was arrested Tuesday on three weapons violations after police served a search warrant on the pale yellow house. According to the Vancouver Sun, officers found identification cards and other personal items belonging to two missing women, prompting another search.

Pickton was released from custody Wednesday, but is due in court on Feb. 28. Police yesterday declined to say if they know where he is or whether he is under surveillance. Police also declined to call Pickton a suspect in the disappearances, saying only that he is among "hundreds" of people still under scrutiny.

Asked at a news conference about the criticism that Vancouver police bungled by not looking sooner at the Pickton farm, Detective Scott Driemel, spokesman for the department, said any information gathered years ago was "shared, and whatever could be acted upon was."

"We're not about to go back and defend ourselves for something that happened years ago," he said, adding that resource constraints and time needed to track thousands of leads complicated early investigation efforts. But authorities are now "aggressively pursuing the investigation," he said.

Other officials said they have been diligent, but it takes time to examine hundreds of tips to determine what was hearsay and what was legally actionable, and that it is difficult to track down prostitutes and drug users who live a transient lifestyle, often using different names.

While the list of 50 missing women dates back to 1983, most dropped out of sight in the 1990s, including 31 since 1997.

Last fall, the new task force said the missing persons cases were being treated as multiple homicides. While task force members have consulted King County investigators looking into the Green River slayings of 49 women -- many of them prostitutes -- between 1982 and 1984, police in both countries see no link.

Neighbors say Pickton and his younger brother, David, sometimes threw late night parties and pig roasts in a makeshift, unlicensed nightclub known as "Piggy's Palace."

Over the years, the brothers raised fewer pigs, instead selling fill-dirt and gravel from the farm and dabbling in building demolition, friends said.

One woman who declined to giver her name said she has known the brothers for more than 10 years and often joined them for outings to a biker bar in Burnaby. The brothers rode Harley-Davidson motorcycles and mingled with biker gangs, she said.

She described David Pickton as generous and friendly, but said "Willy" was creepy.

"He kind of kept to himself, hanging out back there in the piggery all the time," she said.

Willy, a tall, thin man with a halo of long and curly dirty blond hair, once showed the woman how he boiled pigs in a large vat, she said.

"It kind of freaked me out," she said.

Friends and relatives of the missing women say they became aware of Robert Pickton after his name surfaced in 1997, when a prostitute and drug addict accused him of trying to stab her to death during an encounter at the farm in 1997. Pickton was charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and unlawful confinement, but charges were later dropped. The woman, who had run screaming from the farm in handcuffs, reportedly refused to testify. Her whereabouts is unknown.

Those who know Pickton, who was also seriously wounded during the incident, have a different version of the attack. They say a prostitute pulled a knife and tried to rob Pickton, slashing him across the chin.

Yet those who tried to point police toward the farm over the years believe authorities missed their chance to stop the disappearances.

"They dropped the ball on this," said Wayne Leng, a B.C. native who now lives in California. His friend, Sarah deVries, is one of the missing women. He said he first told Vancouver police about a pig farmer known as "Willy" in mid-1998, after a man told him about an assault of a prostitute, and of finding women's clothing and identification at the farm.

"I think that more women would be alive today if they would have acted sooner," Leng said yesterday.

That authorities knew of tips and Pickton's past run-ins with the law years ago, but did not key in on the pig farmer until now "really p***es me off," said Carrie Kerr, a 28-year-old Maple Ridge woman whose sister went missing in 1997.

When Kerr's older sister, Helen Hallmark, a drug user and known prostitute, didn't show up for Christmas that year, "we knew something was wrong," Kerr said. "They knew about this guy for years, and they didn't do anything about it," she said. "How many women are dead now because of it?"

Frey, meanwhile, wonders what might have happened to her daughter. The tale of Marnie's slide into prostitution, and the battles to save her, is a familiar one to the victims' families she has met.

"Marnie was a very loving person. If a stranger walking down a street needed 50 cents and that was all she had, she'd give the last 50 cents in her pocket," her mother said.

"Marnie got mixed up with the wrong people, started doing cocaine, then heroin. She was 19 or 20 when it started. When she got on heroin, she went to the streets of Vancouver to support her heroin habit, and started living that life. We couldn't stop her."

Frey said her daughter, however, worried about her family and called several times a week to let them know she was OK. That stopped almost five years ago.

Frey and her husband, Dean, a commercial fisherman, kept their doors open to their daughter and waged a battle over the years for her life.

She came back home several times, thin, sick, vomiting, determined to clean the toxins from her body.

Once she made it into drug treatment in Victoria.

Always she bolted in less than a week, surrendering to heroin. Marnie's body would ache from withdrawal, her mother said, the shakes, vomiting, her bones aching. Her family's heart ached, too.

"The doors were never closed and they still are not," her mother said.

• 1 month later...

Interesting to say the least. I'm not old enough to recall when all of this happened pertaining to Jonestown, but it seems like something worth reading more about.

It always boggles my mind though how things like this and MK-Ultra are documented events that happened with some type of government involvement, yet people turn a blind eye to it and then think others are off their rocker for questioning the government about certain things and events.

BA, what you are describing are the symptoms of the MASS MIND CONTROL of the public, HollyWEIRD being the biggest SPIN MACHINE/ perps. I have been researching this subject for 15 years, and I forward tons of info out, with little or no replies! Thunkerdrone is one of the most astute on this subject, that I have seen! The cowardly trolls who try to ridicule him, have their own evil, damage control agendas. Most people find this subject just too horrific to conceptualize! I lived with a Monarch "sleeper" for 3 weeks. If not for my studies in this area, I would have wrote her off as just another nut-job. As it is, I stirred memories in her of her life-long SRA. I have met others also. If you just patiently listen to some of the horror stories these victims have, you will learn just how widespread the government corruption is. BTW, there is a day care in my town that is owned by the Hell's Angels. What is wrong with that picture???????????? Edited by nickatnoon

• 3 weeks later...

BA, what you are describing are the symptoms of the MASS MIND CONTROL of the public, HollyWEIRD being the biggest SPIN MACHINE/ perps. I have been researching this subject for 15 years, and I forward tons of info out, with little or no replies! Thunkerdrone is one of the most astute on this subject, that I have seen! The cowardly trolls who try to ridicule him, have their own evil, damage control agendas. Most people find this subject just too horrific to conceptualize! I lived with a Monarch "sleeper" for 3 weeks. If not for my studies in this area, I would have wrote her off as just another nut-job. As it is, I stirred memories in her of her life-long SRA. I have met others also. If you just patiently listen to some of the horror stories these victims have, you will learn just how widespread the government corruption is. BTW, there is a day care in my town that is owned by the Hell's Angels. What is wrong with that picture????????????

that is very interesting . what is the name of the daycare? I would like to look that up.

short 1964 film by occultist CIA operative Kenneth Anger, called Scorpio Rising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gDFE9JUT7A

what makes this film interesting is that it reveals so much about the post-WW2/1950's origin and roots of the Hells Angels, their connection to satanist Kenneth Anger himself, and their connection to zionist nazi ideology, occultism, and gender-dissociative mind control programming.(the film features a homosexual gang rape at a biker party where strangely there are no women present, but plenty of black leather, chains, stainless steel studs, belts, etc.)

The jewish Kenneth Anger (born Kenneth Wilbur Anglemyer to germanic Jewish parents) was an associate of Bobby Beausoleil and the Manson family. The occultist Charles Manson and his murderous cult lived at the Spahn Ranch movie set in the California desert, at the same time that several CIA-sponsored Hells Angels movies were filmed there. These films were shot during the CIA's wholesale expansion of the biker culture and their creation of the Harley Davidson Military Sales Program (govt.- subsidized personal Harley Davidson purchases for all U.S. military personnel).

The OSS/Skull n' Bones/CIA created and expanded the biker culture through both the shooting of films

like 'Hells Angels '69' and 'Nam's Angels' and through encouraging military personnel to take personal ownership of Harley Davidson motorcycles (directly subsidizing both purchasing and shipping)

American banker Prescott Bush (the father of President George Bush Sr.) was prosecuted as a war criminal for financing Adolph Hitler during World War 2, which was never publicized by America's Jewish-owned media, due to the fact that Hitler was half Jewish, the entire Nazi movement was a zionist plot to force the repatriation of Jerusalem by the Jews of Europe, and the entire mainstream media is controlled by zionist Jews. Anger was also a close associate of Anton Levay , founder of the Church of Satan, and another Jewish occultist who changed his name (born Howard Stanton Levey to Jewish parents).

Throughout Scorpio Rising , nazi symbolism is intermixed with biker, occult, and leather/BDSM paraphernalia.

The Skull n' Bones Society (founders of the CIA) is the fascist, occult organization that founded the Hells Angels, and also believe Jews to be the master race and 'gods chosen people'. (or satan's?)

MTV is owned by Sumner Redstone, jewish , (born Murray Sumner Rothstein to germanic Jewish parents).

MTV is the primary face of America's narcotics subculture, ostensibly owned by Rothstein/Redstone, who was an OSS/CIA expert in encryption and code breaking during WW2. Rothstein/Redstone is CIA, and little more than another figurehead for the zionist bankers (Rothschilds) who truly own most of the global media.

Kenneth Anger has been cited as an influence by Quentin Tarantino, the maker of Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction,

a film which also featured elements of homosexual biker mind control subculture. (In Pulp Fiction. biker Zed and his

friend sexually torture 'the gimp' and Bruce Willis in the bdsm dungeon basement of a pawn shop. )

bring-out-the-gimp.jpg

2yoakw5.jpg

chopper.jpg

Bruce Willis escapes on Zed's harley 'Grace'.

Willis escapes and steals Zed's Harley Davidson chopper (hint: Bruce Willis also watches a snippet of the 1969 biker flick 'Nam's Angels' during the film. Nam's Angels was about retired 'black ops mercenaries-cum-Hells Angels' being hired to return overseas, with their Harley's this time, to terrorize the Viet Cong. Hence the title 'Nam's Angels'

nam-angels.jpg

Tarantino occasionally pays homage to Kenneth Anger, by copying Anger's style of setting dialogue-free scenes to popular music, with the music as the only audio backdrop to what is visually depicted. (ie. the 'stuck in the middle with you' scene in 'Reservoir Dogs' is very evocative of 'Scorpio Rising'.

here is the scene from Reservoir dogs:

(click the 'watch on Youtube' link to open it and watch it)

# Quentin Tarantino had originally intended "My Sharona" (by The Knack) to be played during the Gimp torture sequence - but the rights had already been licensed to another film, Reality Bites (1994). On top of this, one of the members of the band had become a born again Christian, and didn't want the song to be associated with a scene of sexual violence.

tidbit:

Former U.S. vice-president to George Bush, Dick Cheney, owns the private mercenary military contracting firm 'Blackwater', doubtless a reference to 'black-ops'.

blackwater-logo.jpg

rypwithbw.jpg

Edited by thunkerdrone

BA, what you are describing are the symptoms of the MASS MIND CONTROL of the public, HollyWEIRD being the biggest SPIN MACHINE/ perps. I have been researching this subject for 15 years, and I forward tons of info out, with little or no replies! Thunkerdrone is one of the most astute on this subject, that I have seen! The cowardly trolls who try to ridicule him, have their own evil, damage control agendas. Most people find this subject just too horrific to conceptualize! I lived with a Monarch "sleeper" for 3 weeks. If not for my studies in this area, I would have wrote her off as just another nut-job. As it is, I stirred memories in her of her life-long SRA. I have met others also. If you just patiently listen to some of the horror stories these victims have, you will learn just how widespread the government corruption is. BTW, there is a day care in my town that is owned by the Hell's Angels. What is wrong with that picture????????????

By mass mind control do you mean the revelation of the method that Hoffman talks about. If you have more examples I'd be keen to here them. I can see the biker link but I imagine a lot of the hells angels and affiliated networks have many legitimate strands that could potentially groom victims. It's not the sort of thing victims are likely to talk about and it makes me think about clusters of suicides as a consequence. It is a genuinely fightening thought that this goes on.

Good to see you again thunkerdrone. I read some scary stuff on the americanbuddha site. I will have to check that site out again for more details. Do you know it to be a reasonably credible source.

By mass mind control do you mean the revelation of the method that Hoffman talks about. If you have more examples I'd be keen to here them. I can see the biker link but I imagine a lot of the hells angels and affiliated networks have many legitimate strands that could potentially groom victims. It's not the sort of thing victims are likely to talk about and it makes me think about clusters of suicides as a consequence. It is a genuinely fightening thought that this goes on.

Good to see you again thunkerdrone. I read some scary stuff on the americanbuddha site. I will have to check that site out again for more details. Do you know it to be a reasonably credible source.

I hadn't heard of that site until you mentioned it here. I think I found it, but it is not my style at all. I cannot make much sense

of it, maybe I am not cerebral enough, but I find the site a little irritating actually.

is this it? http://www.american-buddha.com/

I hadn't heard of that site until you mentioned it here. I think I found it, but it is not my style at all. I cannot make much sense

of it, maybe I am not cerebral enough, but I find the site a little irritating actually.

is this it? http://www.american-buddha.com/

I know what you mean, it is very hard to find anything. Perhaps that is intentional. Here is their skull and bones contents.

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.skull&bonestoc.htm

I only came across it myself when a UMer posted a link regarding the role of sexual abuse from black ops. It wouldn't have emant anything if I didn't know Crowley and others used sex magick. This is allegedly what goes on ay Monyauk so I've heard.

http://www.american-buddha.com/lit.murderinject.1.htm

http://www.american-buddha.com/illum.originsofoverclass.htm

If you have any good lnks on Mind control or black ops, I'd appreciate them. Cheers

I know what you mean, it is very hard to find anything. Perhaps that is intentional. Here is their skull and bones contents.

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.skull&bonestoc.htm

I only came across it myself when a UMer posted a link regarding the role of sexual abuse from black ops. It wouldn't have emant anything if I didn't know Crowley and others used sex magick. This is allegedly what goes on ay Monyauk so I've heard.

http://www.american-buddha.com/lit.murderinject.1.htm

http://www.american-buddha.com/illum.originsofoverclass.htm

If you have any good lnks on Mind control or black ops, I'd appreciate them. Cheers

thankyou for those very, very pertinent links.

here is one for you:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058799059&postcount=3039