Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grim reaper

steffibaby

Last night when I was sleeping, it was abt 4 in the morning...my eyes were closed but i heard a sound...it soudned like soemone was using a towel to dry the hair...it was abt twice when I turnd my head towards the direction of the sound - then though it sounds crazy but my eyes were closed and I saw this figure..it was all grey and hooded...it was blank and black in the place of a head and it was standing right in front of me.....i just said the word "Jesus" and woke up....

I was scared.....I came in to work today and goggled on this figure and found out that it was the grim reaper. IT WAS NO DREAM. I was so sure i saw it...but why? please help...tell me why did i see him?

• Like 1

Last night when I was sleeping, it was abt 4 in the morning...my eyes were closed but i heard a sound...it soudned like soemone was using a towel to dry the hair...it was abt twice when I turnd my head towards the direction of the sound - then though it sounds crazy but my eyes were closed and I saw this figure..it was all grey and hooded...it was blank and black in the place of a head and it was standing right in front of me.....i just said the word "Jesus" and woke up....

I was scared.....I came in to work today and goggled on this figure and found out that it was the grim reaper. IT WAS NO DREAM. I was so sure i saw it...but why? please help...tell me why did i see him?

Do a search on this site for sleep paralysis, you will find what you are looking for :)

Not to make you worry, but I've always heard if you see the grim reaper, it means your death is not too far away.
  • Like 1

man shadow that is messed up bro.. but u been seein to many tv shows lol...

well....its all left to god now...let me see if i can out smart him!

Thanks for the reply ...

Do a search on this site for sleep paralysis, you will find what you are looking for :)

This figure that you saw is not neccesarily negetive, i mean you cant base what you see visually on what someone actually is, for example someone that is really ugly appearance wise could be amazingly great personality wise, but if i saw it i wouldnt be to worried because everything is created by the mind, i doubt that there is an energy force that could just kill you or do you harm like that, thats what i think anyways so i wouldnt worry about it :tu:

Very interesting a few years ago i had a dream like yours i saw a cloaked figure in gray with a blank face in a woods kinda hunched over staring at me. But i don't believe that you will die from seeing it.

Hey Thread Creator, um, when you go, can I have your stereo?

lmao....

But seroiusly, I would look into (as others have already suggested) sleep paralysis. Also, have you been taking any hallucinogenic drugs, not eating, suffering from lack of sleep or experienced sensory deprivation? Because I hear that all these things might contribute to what you saw...

Don't worry - going crazy is just one of many options!

You actually saw gandalf with dirty robes. Only you can save middle earth, fulfill your prophecy and become a hobbit!.

Edited by ninji

You actually saw gandalf with dirty robes. Only you can save middle earth, fulfill your prophecy and become a hobbit!.

Don't you mean Galdalf the grey? :blink:

Since it was 4am, there was most likely a glimpse of light in the area, and I am willing to bet that you weren't fully conscious. Also, from reading that, I picked up that you said you saw it after you closed your eyes. Any time there is a difference in light, random figures can generate when you close your eyes, even if it is for as short a time as blinking. Most likely, you merely saw a shadow in the room, which was then distorted while fresh in your mind, when you closed your eyes. It's not a sign, it doesn't mean anything.

Well, either that ^^^

or, your going insane :blink:

Well, either that ^^^

or, your going insane :blink:

i remember a guy at my school who swore he kept on seeing the gim reaper.while completly concious!He was either nuts,or an attention seeker :rolleyes: hes still alive now though(although he did get mugged the other day) :unsure: porr guy.

Weird. I've never seen The Grim Reaper in my dreams. Only Jesus & The Devil.

But I'm going with what the others are saying. ^^; It could be one of these dreams.

Was that aimmed at me or the original poster? Because I don't want to post something stupid.

Was that aimmed at me or the original poster? Because I don't want to post something stupid.

Original Poster. If Jesus touched you you'd live I think. Unless he has the same killing power as the grim reaper.

Edited by ghostboy83

Ok. I wasn't sure so I just asked. So I wouldn't embrasse myself.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll never forget that encounter I had with the Grim Reaper in a hotel room on the Oregon Coast. This happened about 5 years ago. Here is a picture I found on the Internet of the robe it was wearing. The color of the robe is exactly the same, but I have searched and searched the Internet to try to find what the face looked like exactly, but I can't find anything that would even come close. I will continue to search and when I find it, I will definitely post it.

linked-image

http://ashiana.conforums.com/index.cgi

~ Isis2200