Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pluto...no longer a planet?

durbadurba

Why is Pluto no longer a planet??We have been taught since day one of school that there have been nine planets. Now, scientists are saying that there are only eight. This is just like taking Elton John's knighthood away. You can't take Pluto's planethood away!!!!!! I totaly disagree with this and think that scientists should reverse this absurd decision. Edited by durbadurba

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Waspie_Dwarf

• durbadurba

• Celumnaz

• nitro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what they say, Pluto is still a planet to me and always will be.

Why is Pluto no longer a planet?

There are several threads on this subject already. I would direct you to this one: Is Pluto a Planet?.

Well hes new and im sure its covered up by now But im kinda new and ive never even read this section of the website. But pluto is a planet

Yeah, my topic is better than that one. This topic is sort of like a petition to see how many people disagree with only having eight planets

Yeah, my topic is better than that one. This topic is sort of like a petition to see how many people disagree with only having eight planets

In which case you should have done it as a poll, but as that has also been done HERE there really is no point in keeping this thread open.