Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CNN Child Artist

Mazewalker

Nephilim_Slayer: Have you been aroud a 4 years old kid more than 1 hour? I yes, i have 4 newphes, and i cared them some times, and i can tell you that 4 years old kids are like sponges to things they see and heard. Maybe her mother didnt influence her, but maybe someone near her, a teacher maybe, a family fruiends how is a cristian, even the TV can influence children. The kid its a very talented artist, nothing more.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rhyknow

• Mazewalker

• Kalien

• RougeRat

Very good for her age, but not that is the only thing that makes her art special.

Nephilim_Slayer: Have you been aroud a 4 years old kid more than 1 hour? I yes, i have 4 newphes, and i cared them some times, and i can tell you that 4 years old kids are like sponges to things they see and heard. Maybe her mother didnt influence her, but maybe someone near her, a teacher maybe, a family fruiends how is a cristian, even the TV can influence children. The kid its a very talented artist, nothing more.

Well take it as you may see it, but because of her there is one less atheist walking the face of the planet because of the her influence. So I'll take it.

Edited by Nephilim_Slayer

Well take it as you may see it, but because of her there is one less atheist walking the face of the planet because of the her influence. So I'll take it.

That is silly.

very good point... and maybe even more than one... i'm looking at her site right now... she really does have talent... and lots of it...

i coudln't draw or paint like that if i paid her to do it for me... lol...

the crazy thing is... her paintings bring back memories...

although... i think the Jesus that she painted may have been something she saw somewhere... it's a little stereotypical... but then again... maybe she saw Him as she was comfortable seeing him...

Oh yes, a lees evil and godless athist roam the land, another victory for the allmighty and it servants against the minions of evillllllll!!!!!!!

For Nimoy´s sake....

:o She's so talented! I'm jealous, lol. I wish I could paint like that, whether it's pure talent or a "gift from God".

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if her art will improve or stay the same. The really extraordinary thing about is her age, otherwise it just.. if it weren't for her age it would hardly be considered inspiring.

Looking forward to seeing her newer art in a few years.

12 is not a prodigal age to do something. Lets say she started drawing at age 3, that would be 9 years os experience, more than enough to draw good paintings. Also, she must not be smart if she thinks God exists.

12 is not a prodigal age to do something. Lets say she started drawing at age 3, that would be 9 years os experience, more than enough to draw good paintings. Also, she must not be smart if she thinks God exists.

Aw, believing in God doesn't make one stupid.

I was drawing almost as good as she was at 5 when I was like.. 10. I am an art nut and hers is good and all but it just lacks something to me. :D

• 2 weeks later...

whats wrong with being a athiest? im Agnostic and just because she is drawing pictures of god. the same god we see in every church here doesnt mean im going to turn christian now pff. she's got great talent and her poetry is beautiful however stuff like this, it always ends up that her mother was a christian after all and maybe even purposly taught her how to draw at an early age just to get this attention now. im not beleivng in anything righ tnow just the fact that she's got talent and its awsome talent i love art and she inspires its great thats all maybe god has nothing to do with it maybe she wants it to. but whatever.

This kid makes me want to stab my eyes out with rusty spoons. She makes me feel ashamed of how mediocre my art is compared to her's <_<

its called practice you realy love art that much friggin practice.

This kid makes me want to stab my eyes out with rusty spoons. She makes me feel ashamed of how mediocre my art is compared to her's <_<

I enjoyed your stuff.

We talkin' about practice? What are we talkin' about? Practice? We talkin' about practice, man.

thats great.no matter what you believe, you cant deny that their faith has made them happy and made their lives better. even in the end if we discover there is no god, at least our lives here, now, are better for it.

I enjoyed your stuff.

Thanks Coldethyl! :D :D

Well, this is interesting...I can only draw anime, and drawing realistic heads, she's way ahead of me. In the background, when she started talking the painting was good, but the arms disproportioned, but overall good, especially for her age. She could've made these drawings from dreams or visions not necessarily from god, BUT SINCE AGE 4! that's a bit strange. I'm not sure of this might be just a dream...maybe it is, maybe it's not. Nevertheless, Interesting video overall.

probably, despite that she's able to remember her dreams, or what she calls "messages of god", so vividly, and it is quite seldom to remember dreams so vividly. Nevertheless you're right. :D

Edited by stackofbooks

I just lost brain cells reading this post.

I dunno..... what I wonder is how does a four year old even know that much about "heaven" regardless if her Mother is atheist? Thing is, this little girl is truly gifted. It facinates me to see any child with a born talent for any art be it in music, painting, writing, whatever. Some call it genius. Some call it magical. I call it spiritual because that is the only word that feels right to me.

Thank all of you for these extra links! I love getting to see more of her work. The link that Lotus Flower put here is really something. When you click on her paintings, some of them have a little something quoted about them by this little girl. Her thoughts and expressions are just as captivating as her art is. Remarkable...simply remarkable.

Well, to me the concept of "heaven" is a really simple one. Simple ideas are more likely to be adopted by alot of people (too complex or abstract and things are more likely to not be very widespread or available to a majority).

And if she is as bright as I think she is, then she could probably read before she could walk (well, maybe not, but you get my point ;)), and religious or not, all she would need is one bible in the home and voila, she would understand the concept of heaven.

But yeah, religion or not, damn those are some freaky paintings. She really has an ability to take a snapshot of something real, or imagined, and focus on it, study details of it, and then convey it perfectly to a painting or such. Amazingly impressive. Same ballpark as savants who can remember everything they've ever read (the real "Rain Man" for example, name escapes me but you know who I mean), or that guy who could imagine extremely complex mathematical problems as visual shapes and such, and solve them thanks to that. Some people are just extremely gifted mentally.

Edited by CyberDyne

I don't really "know" art, but those are among my favorite painting I've watch.

Indigo, Maybe so!! I wouldnt be suprised at all if she had a near death experience somewhere in her first year of life or so...

Her art is absolutely breathtaking.

I actually have her website bookmarked. She's an amazing little girl with a huge talent. I was floored to see her work at just 3 years old! She's got to be an Indigo.

...She's got to be an Indigo.

I thought "Indigo's" were supposed to promote truth? And I was under the opinion that the "truth" they have is different from religon. Yet she cottons to the christian ways. Doesn't that mean She's got to be a Christian?

Either way, radness all around. Doesn't matter what is painted, as long as it is painted ;) And if it looks awesome, as her artwork obviously is (regardless of age), you get an added bonus.

I watched the video for the second time.

There is something that bothering me.

The way she talks seems like she's lieng or different from the canvass expressions.

No doubt that she drawn it...but i have a question in my mind when it comes to heaven.

I just keep it to myself.