Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government Agencies monitoring UM Forums

wjsa

Hey, Echelon was fun! Maybe a little over the top, but a whale of a good time!

You're wrong, idiots are not paid to come here and monitor you.

We're all degreed professionals.

You're also wrong about the masochistic gay-slaves thing, and the lesbian teachers who will raise your kids in an ideology of death. In fact, you seem to be posessed of a homosexual phobia of sorts. Hmmmm....

We government plants are all well paid, well educated, and decidedly heterosexual. Believe me, gays are still not allowed in the MIB crowd!!!! :ph34r:

What we actually want are hordes of masochistic, patriotic christian soldiers who will do our bidding, and rid the world of the liberal scourge that infects it so terribly these days. We monitor boards such as this one so we can see the extent to which good old Uncle Sam, God-Fearing American values have been denuded by the societal scourge that infects this nation today.

Our Commander-in-Chief is very strong on this issue.

Hey...you sound like you might be a candidate for the forces of freedom!

We know who you are, of course. We've read every e-mail and listened to every cell-phone call you've made in the past 4 years (even when your phone was off!).

You've got two alternatives, as I see it:

You can join us.

Or, you can be assimilated!

We have the technology, and are willing to spend billions on it. :rofl::w00t::devil:

Some one needs a hug HUH?????

you all are so smug and so much better than evryone else arent you? what is this?

It always seems to satrt just like this thread is headed.they start with snyde remarks .when that dosent work they bait the hook a little harder when that dosent work they flat out insult you and if that dosent work they LIE and report your actions to admin...this site is ATYPICAL of a govt infested website. the players here are extremly obviuos and not so good at what they do ...............Any of you Naive enough to believe that thE NSA and govt are too busy to watch websites better think again.....dont any of you listen to the pres when he speaks???he clearly layed it all out over the summer

either your with us..........or your against us(terrorists)

dont listen to the bozo patrol they are here to get you mad enough to say something to close the thread

ever watch Road House?

well i am a bouncer and the most correct thing said in that movie is to "Be Nice"

until its time NOT to be nice then take it to pm

watch the ban masters though

THis Guy Speaks The TRUTH. we should listen .

^^ I just had de'javu :blink:

Care to add something new ?

Opps not you lilly I ment pickels

Edited by The Silver Thong

you all are so smug and so much better than evryone else arent you? what is this? what kind of moderaton exists here only certain things are disallowed? you have no less than three people COMPLETLY dis-respecting all the other members who have written in the thread and you all allw it . there is some certain truth in what has been written here by some there is ANOTHER clear attempt at shutting a thread down by these Bullies. above there is 2 articles that confirm the fact that Govt and Army regulars in fact DO posre over websites of a "cautious" nature.....any of you who believe that the government has no time for this are SADLY MISTAKEN.

As one poster stated they arent here to watch you or chronicle you.....they are here to spread and proliferate Dis-Information..to blindly support the "official story" on everything from 9-11 to the moon landings to Chemtrails and weather modification. they are easily spotted and can become twisted at the drop of a pin. we have the last 5 post where evryone basically ridiculed the aerly posters in the thread this is a GREAT Image you all are projecting.as a matter of fact littered all throughout this forum are accusations of Moderators and admin shutting down any postings that gain attention and postings

It always seems to satrt just like this thread is headed.they start with snyde remarks .when that dosent work they bait the hook a little harder when that dosent work they flat out insult you and if that dosent work they LIE and report your actions to admin...this site is ATYPICAL of a govt infested website. the players here are extremly obviuos and not so good at what they do ...............Any of you Naive enough to believe that thE NSA and govt are too busy to watch websites better think again.....dont any of you listen to the pres when he speaks???he clearly layed it all out over the summer

either your with us..........or your against us(terrorists)

dont listen to the bozo patrol they are here to get you mad enough to say something to close the thread

ever watch Road House?

well i am a bouncer and the most correct thing said in that movie is to "Be Nice"

until its time NOT to be nice then take it to pm

watch the ban masters though

lets quote the wole thing not just parts of it .................a poor attempt to fracture what was meant by only representing part of what was said

here is the entire posting as it was written

Not so fast, IamsSon, this is a British based forum (SaRuMaN is Scottish), so if there is any rounding up to do it will be by British spooks. I'll just go and start the black moped (much smaller budget than you American types and Bond has used up most of that with his Aston Martins).

I now have images of Wallice and Gromit going on some huge 'clean up'. A bit like their film 'the curse of the ware rabbit'. :rolleyes::devil:

It always seems to satrt just like this thread is headed.they start with snyde remarks .when that dosent work they bait the hook a little harder when that dosent work they flat out insult you and if that dosent work they LIE and report your actions to admin...this site is ATYPICAL of a govt infested website. the players here are extremly obviuos and not so good at what they do
I suppose you have hard evidence to back up this claim. The fact is there are thousand of forums just like this one and givin what I have seen here on these boards I have no reason to beleive that there are any govt. agents here. The only person who is not good at what they do is you trying to convice me that this site is infested with agents. Also even if someone lies to an admin or mod I am sure that they review the thread in question so even if you lie they would know you are.

I never imagined a guy who posts under the alias 'Pickles' would be a bouncer... :lol:

yes there are government agents who patrol many many forums including um. some are active posters who's job is contain and mislead. others are on MIRC in fake id chat rooms logging ids. etc.

Any hard evidence that UM is being patroled by cyber agents. This is all hear-say coming from people way to paranoid to know what's what.

While Governments in partnership with service providers do monitor the web I doubt any agents actively post here. There is simply no reason for them to post or even read posts here.

Why would agents need to post here and discredit people when they do it on TV and most people beleive them? If the web was monitored that hard the 9/11 conspiracy theories would'nt be so rampant and likewise with other information online.

===

Now Im not gonna say I like the man cause I don't, infact I would agree with many conspiracy theorists on issues such as an NWO for example. BUt if people expect me to beleive that on a conspiracy board that no one hardly posts in is being monitored by cyber spies and agents I need proof. Some of you are way to paranoid for your own well being.

corruption is obvious and money is power and power corrupts and the corrupt have power. Then you have all this NWO scares and 2012 scares and magestic twelves documents and project blue beams and UM's The Lost Bible thread 11:11 progressive groups midwayers greys reptilians scientoligists vrs urtanian(book of) shadow masons illumaniti sects fraternities senetors little boys satanists global elite molech even in my zelda i saw it i wear statues of owls with flame in front of them and this game was made in japan wtf dever airport MS13 alex jones martial law david ike revalations pseudo christians war war war iran. lies lies lies.

I've heard of this brilliant this called a comma. It looks like this: ,

:w00t::P

I agree with what your saying though, even i was suffocating slightly :P

It should be remembered that no one is forced to join this forum. If they feel they are being oppressed or watched by the Government or having any of their civil liberties infringed they are free to leave.

However in joining this forum (which all members did voluntarily) you all agreed to abide by it's rules. One of those rules is to attack the idea not the person that holds it. If that rule is not adhered to threads tend to degenerate into flame wars and that is what leads to them being closed.

This thread is degenerating in just such a way so could every one cut out the insults and let's have some mature grown up debate.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

I suppose you have hard evidence to back up this claim. The fact is there are thousand of forums just like this one and givin what I have seen here on these boards I have no reason to beleive that there are any govt. agents here.

fantastic.. i am Glad you have an opinion hard evidence no not for this site im not an admin here i cant check this site.they are only interested in a few topics friend so in general yes youd be right they dont hang out here you can easily participate in multiple threads in multiple boards all at the same time its called muti tasking.

The only person who is not good at what they do is you trying to convice me that this site is infested with agents.

No sir I really dont care if you believ it or not i just want it out there for everyone to be able to look into it and make up theyre own minds i am in no way naive enough to think that anyone would believe something because i posted it..........

Its here to make people think and look into whether or not they think its possible

lets not discount the fact that there are army national guard units monitoring all types of information if someone here has mentioned iraq or anything of a certain nature they may stop in for a quick look its documented that there are private and military units watching the web in the guise of national security not such a stretch in todays world the NSA has filtered e-mail traffic for years

Also even if someone lies to an admin or mod I am sure that they review the thread in question so even if you lie they would know you are.

not sure what your getting at here ?

I never imagined a guy who posts under the alias 'Pickles' would be a bouncer... :lol:

appearances mean nothing and pickles didnt post this

Any hard evidence that UM is being patroled by cyber agents. This is all hear-say coming from people way to paranoid to know what's what.

your certainly entitled to your opinion

While Governments in partnership with service providers do monitor the web I doubt any agents actively post here. There is simply no reason for them to post or even read posts here.

anything related to national security is fair game 9-11,chemtrails,moon landings,ufos,secret bases,military technology

weaponry etc etc etc

Why would agents need to post here and discredit people when they do it on TV and most people beleive them?

The world wide web is a far more potent arena than one dimensional television, that is simply the way it is. more info can be disseminated, and assimilated in a far shorter period of time via the WWW.........than ever was possible via television

If the web was monitored that hard the 9/11 conspiracy theories would'nt be so rampant and likewise with other information online.

by allowing so so many 9-11 websites to remain in existence HELPS then in theyre quest to hide the truth it makes the web tenfold larger to dig to the bottom of it.they also disseminate erroneous information in order to further complicate things its pretty evident to anyone reading between the lines

===

Now Im not gonna say I like the man cause I don't, infact I would agree with many conspiracy theorists on issues such as an NWO for example. BUt if people expect me to beleive that on a conspiracy board that no one hardly posts in is being monitored by cyber spies and agents I need proof. Some of you are way to paranoid for your own well being.

Hey as i stated your welcome to think what you will im not trying to shove anything down your throat In MY experiences at another website or two we do oin fact recieve ALOT of govt hits.....hell this website has airforce guys posting in it daily you just need to look around its all there.I dont have the proof if i did Id either be Dead or rich which do you think it would be

particularly because you have just told me you are aware of the NWO and what is occurring right under the noses of the American people

all im asking you to do is take a look you cant hide im not asking you to do anything other than be aware that they are in all probability here at some point in time or another as i stated above i do not believe they "hang out" here at all

i post 12 boards at a time with nor problems its easy to do specially if you have all day to do it

Hey as i stated your welcome to think what you will im not trying to shove anything down your throat In MY experiences at another website or two we do oin fact recieve ALOT of govt hits.....hell this website has airforce guys posting in it daily you just need to look around its all there.

But do those gov hits and postings from air force guys originate because they are here doing their job or because they are here because their job is slow and they are trying to pass the time till the end of the day?

How would you know the difference?

fantastic.. i am Glad you have an opinion hard evidence no not for this site im not an admin here i cant check this site.they are only interested in a few topics friend so in general yes youd be right they dont hang out here you can easily participate in multiple threads in multiple boards all at the same time its called muti tasking.
I could careless what you do that is not what I asked I asked if you had anything except you opinion to back up the malicious claims you have made.

No sir I really dont care if you believ it or not i just want it out there for everyone to be able to look into it and make up theyre own minds i am in no way naive enough to think that anyone would believe something because i posted it..........

Obviously you care or you would not have said so...

Its here to make people think and look into whether or not they think its possible

lets not discount the fact that there are army national guard units monitoring all types of information if someone here has mentioned iraq or anything of a certain nature they may stop in for a quick look its documented that there are private and military units watching the web in the guise of national security not such a stretch in todays world the NSA has filtered e-mail traffic for years

I'm not saying it's not possibly just highly unlikely.

As for mentioning Iraq millions mention Iraq world wide and there are not enough agents to read everything people type online. If anyone thought this website was a threat it would have been pulled a long time ago. Again you make claims w/o providing anything except 'because I said so'.

not sure what your getting at here ?

Pickles said:

when that dosent work they bait the hook a little harder when that dosent work they flat out insult you and if that dosent work they LIE and report your actions to admin...
To which I gave my reply it doesn't matter if they lie and then report you cause admins and mods check the threads and members being reported on. If you lied just to instigate someone so they insult you then you should be banned.

appearances mean nothing and pickles didnt post this

Pickles posted:

To which I then replied with a joke....

your certainly entitled to your opinion

As are you but the difference between me and you is that I am not claiming govt. agents watch this website non-stop by an army of cyber soldiers and agents. If you make a claim then you should have to provide the evidence to back up that claim and give people a reason to beleive you aren't simply talking from your butt hole.

anything related to national security is fair game 9-11,chemtrails,moon landings,ufos,secret bases,military technology

weaponry etc etc etc

Again though if anyone posted something that jeopardized national security of any nation this site would be pulled and that member put in jail. again anything to back up this claim. Thousands of websites have conspiracy sections why would this one be monitored, why would they care most people don't beleive most of this stuff anyway.

The world wide web is a far more potent arena than one dimensional television, that is simply the way it is. more info can be disseminated, and assimilated in a far shorter period of time via the WWW.........than ever was possible via television

Most people in the world don't have the internet yet and no it is not as potent as TV is. More people watch TV then surf the web....

by allowing so so many 9-11 websites to remain in existence HELPS then in theyre quest to hide the truth it makes the web tenfold larger to dig to the bottom of it.they also disseminate erroneous information in order to further complicate things its pretty evident to anyone reading between the lines
Considering that like 1/5 of the American population beleives 9/11 was an inside job and that number grows everyday I do not see how this would further they're cause when that's not what they want you to beleive. These websites hurt them and they're credibility.

Hey as i stated your welcome to think what you will im not trying to shove anything down your throat In MY experiences at another website or two we do oin fact recieve ALOT of govt hits.....hell this website has airforce guys posting in it daily you just need to look around its all there.I dont have the proof if i did Id either be Dead or rich which do you think it would be

I don't see how you would be rich and I don't think anyone would try to kill you. Just because guys from the airforce retired or still in service post here does not mean anything except that they post here. This wasn't the claim the claim was that we are being monitored by agents who actively participate in these boards. So if you can't back up the claim we are being monitored why make it in the first place.

particularly because you have just told me you are aware of the NWO and what is occurring right under the noses of the American people

all im asking you to do is take a look you cant hide im not asking you to do anything other than be aware that they are in all probability here at some point in time or another as i stated above i do not believe they "hang out" here at all

Perhaps agents have grazed over these boards but nothing I've seen posted here threatens their infrastructure. There is simply no interest in these boards for them.

i post 12 boards at a time with nor problems its easy to do specially if you have all day to do it

Irrelevant

It should be remembered that no one is forced to join this forum. If they feel they are being oppressed or watched by the Government or having any of their civil liberties infringed they are free to leave.

I agree

Cute game, but your words here make it quite clear that you see "disinformation agents" at work on this site. Most specifically this portion (bolding is mine to highlight the pertinent areas):

So, I will quote myself now:

Ok, so who are these "no less than three people" who are here to "proliferate Dis-Information" and render Unexplained Mysteries a "govt infested website"? If you're going to accuse people of something please be specific, name names, offer up evidence, contact the Aministration with your definitive evidence, basically do something to ameliorate the situation. However, if all you have are your personal suspicions colored by your personal opinions then what constructive purpose can such acccusations serve? Other than fostering a climate of distrust and anger, none that I can see.

OOH OOH! Can I be one of the three? Pretty please!!??

lets quote the wole thing not just parts of it .................a poor attempt to fracture what was meant by only representing part of what was said

here is the entire posting as it was written

It's called quoting the relevant portion. In this way one does not have to copy the entire text in order to address just one point.

It's called quoting the relevant portion. In this way one does not have to copy the entire text in order to address just one point.

Indeed. We discourage people from quoting long posts in their entirety as this takes up large amounts of room and can start to make thread less easy to follow.

As a caveat I would be to point out that misquoting people is against the rules and quoting a small portion of text out of context can be tantamount to misquoting.

As a caveat I would be to point out that misquoting people is against the rules and quoting a small portion of text out of context can be tantamount to misquoting.

This is why I quoted a large portion of the surrounding text, so as not to remove it from context.

You know, I was thinking, if I was a government guy monitoring and spreading disinformation, I think I would just get a normal civilian outfit to come install a few broadband lines and not worry about my ISP getting followed back to work..........then I'd start gathering names and looking for these names on OTHER websites and message boards! Before you knew it, I'd have tons of info, like if a person worked in a place associated with the government, or what their political views were, all kinds of weird stuff.

Ok eqgumby...you can be "one of the three" (I'm impressed anyway).

OOOH! Thanks! What should be first on my list? Should I debunk people that insist you post evidence to debunk their claims, despite the fact that their "evidence" is just some tripe someone posted on the web? Purely a subjective opinion, yet posted here as proof. Maybe I should spoof my IP, really confuse the "truth seekers".

But do those gov hits and postings from air force guys originate because they are here doing their job or because they are here because their job is slow and they are trying to pass the time till the end of the day?

How would you know the difference?

Oh you wouldnt.I dont necessarily agree with the posts entire premise that there are agents that "hang out" out here to read and post all the time or anything of that nature i think some of them throw a lil flotsam out there once in a while and as you say they may just be slow at the job and posting here.....my basic premise is that Government people whether Military or government do come to places like these and they do read certain post and probaly particpate

does that really mean anything good or bad? no just passing time making observations thats all i was slow too

and wanted people to be aware that govt people DO come to forums.they are PEOPLE you know

I could careless what you do that is not what I asked I asked if you had anything except you opinion to back up the malicious claims you have made.

Obviously you care or you would not have said so...

I'm not saying it's not possibly just highly unlikely.

As for mentioning Iraq millions mention Iraq world wide and there are not enough agents to read everything people type online. If anyone thought this website was a threat it would have been pulled a long time ago. Again you make claims w/o providing anything except 'because I said so'.

Pickles said:

Hey dude the point was the Guy Pickles was Quoting someone elses post without the quote mark thing

Edited by Hungrii Flea-Bagius

Ok eqgumby...you can be "one of the three" (I'm impressed anyway).

it was said three come to mind.............could be more 6.12...17

or only 1 of the three?

you never know

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (PSI is Real) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. ( http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070209-8805.html )

It is advisable to drink the red pill with proxy.

it was said three come to mind.............could be more 6.12...17

or only 1 of the three?

you never know

Hey, it could be all of us...you never know, right?

. Echelon (if Im not mistaken it is shut down now) had lists of "key words" that was said over the phone, typed in faxes or emails, and on public forums; when a word would come up; the document would be analyzed to determine if there was any significance to it or not.

I'd be very surprised, given the current climate, if Echelon had been deactivated. Do you have a source for that?