Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE EYES ONLY

MJ-12

Dear Readers Far and Near,

First of all I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Antonio Moreno, I am the United States Chairman to TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE Committee. On Nov 2, of 1952 under the Truman administration. This project was created after a series of sightings that occurred in New Mexico back in the late 40's and 50's. The most prominent one was the incident that occurred on Mac Braze'ls ranch 60 miles northeast of Roswell New Mexico.

I am here to tell you about the film footage that was taken on July 2,3,4,5, of 1947, on Mac Brazel's ranch. To this date the 16mm tapes are in very good condition. I have these cannisters in a safe location. And until I am completely satisfied that the majority of the world's population is ready to deal with the answers to questions so-longed asked by philosophers. Will I show them to the general public around the globe.

That fact that there are opposing opinions of this subject. I have observed in may cases that people. If they don't hear what they want to hear they will do everything to prevent you from disclosing this information to the public. I know, I have experience this already from this site. I am the one who created TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE disclosure only to find out that I have been block from returning to continue with global diclosure information that is rightfully deserved by the general public around the globe to hear.

I do have all the proof necessary to do a full disclosure of this subject that will cover all areas needed to explain this mysterious phenomenon that has plagued mankind for centuries. I have offered persons such as Stanton T. Friedman,Dr Steven Greer,alias Dr Jonathan Reed assistance with there disclosure attempts. Although these persons work for the CIA and have specific orders of protocol to follow all information is detailed back to me for approval. Their is one person that I think that public should also be aware of and that is Whitley Steiver. The author who created Communion. He is also and agent for the CIA placed along with these other fella's to created what we called and diversion of misleading information that takes this subject andplaces it in there hands so operations we do can be done without public notice. I can prove all the accusation against these indivisuals who have taken this subject for personal gain and to dupe the public for whatever perversed reason they've had. There in for it for the money. As you have noticed about these indivisuals neither of them wil make any attempt to go beyond the realm of information that exist along with this. For example > They can't speak for the United States government agency that controls this project that takes priority over all worldly event this is to include Wars. This subject can only be explain from a government point of view, a religious point of view, a military point of view.a public point of view,a scientific point of view. If not the repercussion would be castastrophic in nature. The fact of the matter is this. I am willing to answers all thesse areas of disclosure providing nothing is edited and things are done my way.

Now, I have been involved with this project for the United States government now for over 25 years. I am the Chairman that Stanton T. Friedman has been going after for the last ten years now. I have a confronted him on a afew occassions as to where he was going with this and others and have found that even they don't have a clue as to the extent of what is going on. In reality I'm afraid that their are things that the public is'nt going to like. But than again first and above all. And explanation must do justice to the thing. It must not be turned,twisted of crippled like these people have done in order to make it explicable that we have feld to go beyond secondary opinion. Leaving unanswered the ultimate and decisive question.

Plain and simple......

What I propose to do is this............

I can explain the majority of these unsolved unexplained mysterious that have plagued mankind for centuries. This is to include incidences that deal with also the spirit realm. I do have the ability to be able to tap into these different realms and can guide you to understanding these things an bring humanity to a higher realm of thinking and believing. In return for your cooperation I will show the original 16mm tapes of what actually occurred on July 2,3,4,5, of 1947 on Mac Braze'ls ranch in New Mexico.

I have notice from this site that the majority of people asking questions are more concerened with opinions that only deal with the people of the United States. This subject does not belong just to the people of the United States but the rest of the world's population too.

I would like to continue with disclosure and assist in resolving this. But I'm afraid I will be blocked again from posting. If you would like to contact me you may do so at this email address> majestictwelve@sprintpcs.com for further instructions.

Thank you Sincerly,Truly

Antonio Moreno

majestictwelve@sprintpcs.com

(704) 281-3687

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• Lionel

• MJ-12

• mcginty

I would like to continue with disclosure and assist in resolving this. But I'm afraid I will be blocked again from posting.

Who is going to block you from posting?

I would like to continue with disclosure and assist in resolving this. But I'm afraid I will be blocked again from posting.

Who is going to block you from posting?

The forum moderators thumbsup.gif

I'm pretty sure the Mods won't block you if you start showing a little proof to your claims. Isn't Stanton Friedman the guy who hangs out with Val Thor?

Instead of all the hype why do'nt you just make a disclosure- just simply supply evidence to substantiate your claims- is that too hard to do? This is the way you will get everyone's attention-

We are already past the introductions-wheres the evidence? Talk is cheap...many questions have already been asked of you...and at this point you have supplied nothing.

If you got it...put it on the table...until then I will refrain from expressing my opinions on this thread.

I'm going to mail the guy to get a serious response to my question which i posted in another thread, i'll let you all know the response.

I think he's just meandering around internet forums and forgot that he's already visited us! wink2.gif

I would love to see any evidence you have... but I can say, cryptically, that I have various different explanations, proof, and experiences that could change the world as we know it... And that means absolutely jack. disgust.gif

I was always into the Roswell. I think its really WOW. wink2.gif

I never seen videos of it or good pictures I just think its really cool. thumbsup.gif

Where are your brains people? He said that he is the same guy "Majestic". Magikman the moderator closed his thread and probly his membership. Damn let the guy speak and we'll make up our own minds. Did he hurt your beliefs Magikman? scared.gif

Where are your brains people? He said that he is the same guy "Majestic". Magikman the moderator closed his thread and probly his membership. Damn let the guy speak and we'll make up our own minds. Did he hurt your beliefs Magikman? scared.gif

I think you will find that last time he was shut down, because after repeated questions being asked, and Him returning continuously, he repeatedly refused to answer one single question, and continued to spurt trash! And if a moderator thinks its wise to shut a thread down, then trust me, there’s nothing you can say or do to stop them! grin2.gif There’s only so much room on the bandwidth each month on this site, and if everyone posted trash, then the site wouldn’t be here for much longer!

"Did he hurt your beliefs Magikman?"
Yea, Mcginty, I was terrified that he would expose the 'truth' behind Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy, revelations that quite possibly could have resulted in the collapse of Western civilization as we know it. Its a good thing I stopped him when I did rolleyes.gif

Seriously though, Kryso's explanation hit the nail squarely on the head. This forum relies primarily on interactive discussions between its members, not the moronic, self-indulgent blathering of an individual whose contributions consists mainly of ridiculously dubious claims and declarations. There are other formats better suited to that kind of silliness, like a blog or impersonal bulletin board. I'm curious though, just how much more of 'the chairman's' crap would you need to see/hear before you were going to make up your mind as to the validity/credibility of his claims? Seems just about everyone else saw through this clown's laughable contrivances pretty quickly.

Magikman

Wait just one friggen second Majickman... just what the heck are you inferring about Santa Claus???? Huh??? That he doesn't exist or something??? Ha! I say.

I'll even say it again.. HA! Now you watch what you say from now on about the man in red or I shall HA! you a second time!!! grin2.gif

Wait just one friggen second Majickman... just what the heck are you inferring about Santa Claus???? Huh??? That he doesn't exist or something??? Ha! I say.

I'll even say it again.. HA! Now you watch what you say from now on about the man in red or I shall HA! you a second time!!! grin2.gif

You mean a third time. w00t.gif

Dear Readers Far and Near,

I am the real Antonio Moreno Chairman to MJ-12 Committee. It was unfortunate that this site blocked me from TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE's postings I was in. So, I had to come to this site under another name. You see you people give me the impression that you don't want to hear the truth. You only want to hear what you want to hear and if your not satisfied than you'll just stop me from the dislcosure project I was on as MAJESTIC. Go ahead and confirm what I just said. The disclosure project of TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE is blocked from me posting in there anymore.

The original 16mm tapes from the Roswell Incident are in my possession to this date along with other tapes that have never hit the mainstream of the public media.

I thought that I was in a place where theire were intelligent people with intelligent conversations going on and I would asnwer all the questions surrounding the mysterious phenomenons that inhabit this planet. You have yet to begin to understand MIND COJNTROL and the methods use to tap into this realm. Why your physics have'nt got a clue as to how to communicate on this other side of these dimensions that are parallel to our world.

You would think that since I am the United States Chairman to TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE Committee. That I would be the one you would be coming to for these questions that the public wants to know. I have no problem with telling you the truth. You give me the impression that if you don't like what you hear than you discredit it. I'm the one you have to come to for these answers. What part of the United States government agency of TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE Committee don't you understand?

I AM THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AGENCY THAT IS IN CHARGE OF THE UFO COVER-UP AROUND THIS ENTIRE GLOBE. WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

I've given you my name my email and my phone number. And none of you have enough balls to confront me with this issue. You'd rather hear it from the internet and websites like this one. Don't ask me from proof. You can't handle the truth! Your so caught up in who's god is better than who's that you seem to think that the JEWS are the chossen people. I can change the HOLY BIBLE and tell you stories that were never put in it to keep you wondering about the truth. I am the most powerful man in this world. And if any man wishes to challenge my integrity and power. Than come forth with it. Or such up and listen. You humans don't even use not even a tenth of your brains capacity. And yet you have the audascity to think you can put me in check! NOT! laugh.gif

You keep playing your games and when the world is confront with reality.And you have no where to hide. Or have anyone to explain these things to you. And the only thing to have left is to defend for yourselves because certain other have left this planet or told yor their is nothing we could do to stop this from happening. Than you can go to your scientist and Religions to bail you out of this mess you've gotten yourselves into.

Their is not one issue that does'nt pass through my hands. I know more about you humans than humans know about yourselves. Keep playing around with your weapons of mass destructions and your unstable nuclear atomic energy and your nasty viruses you've unleached to the world. NOW don't expect GOD you bail you out of this. He and his son JESUS have been nothing but absentee landlords. And trust me on this one. They are nothing more than a figment of man's imagination he created to control you.

If you humans don't even use not even a tenth of your brains capacity and your now just looking into MIND CONTROL and observing the spirit realm that plagues you. I suggest you be nice to me and listen very very carefully to what I am saying to you. I dont lie about anything. I have and IQ over 200 and I have seen and met several different forms of entities that are bought in spiritual form and in physical form who ride the highways of the Universe. And trust me when I say I have a message to be given to the inhabitance of this planet. And if I do not relay to message to you. The world and its future will cease to exsist. Pain and simple! Those are the facts. Whether you choose to listen is your perogative. You keep playing with you deadly viruses and weapons of mass destruction. And you keep continue that your superior in the universe and so on and you believe those who don't have a clue and you block me from this site. But when the SSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTT hits the fan. Don't come crying to me to bail you out of this mess.......

Now you can post your stupid responses and comments and think I'm way out there. Its not me who's the MORON here. And if you think my spelling and grammer is important. You think that. And I'll control all ufo activities entering ino this atmosphere. And I'll scramble jet fighters to shoot them down out of the skies aboe and if the logistics are'nt to bad I might bring them to a safe play and store them. Or I just might burry them where they sit. And you can ask people like Stanton T. Friedman to help you out or Bud Hopkins if you get abducted or Moore Blitz or Fuller or Shanderay or ,you know the rum of the mill fella's who write books on this subject.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU YOUNG OBI WAN KANOBI.......

Seriously though, Kryso's explanation hit the nail squarely on the head. This forum relies primarily on interactive discussions between its members, not the moronic, self-indulgent blathering of an individual whose contributions consists mainly of ridiculously dubious claims and declarations. There are other formats better suited to that kind of silliness, like a blog or impersonal bulletin board. I'm curious though, just how much more of 'the chairman's' crap would you need to see/hear before you were going to make up your mind as to the validity/credibility of his claims? Seems just about everyone else saw through this clown's laughable contrivances pretty quickly.

MagikMan

I think we can say that his dubious claims have been over-observed.