Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your favorite tv show?

Fatal

Of the shows that I get here:

Dog FightsI just really like the History Channels production of this. It's well done and demonstrates how the dogfights were actually won and lost in a way that words alone can't. It's a deffinate must see for anyone who is into aviation and military history.

Star Trek Voyager, mostly because when they were new, they weren't available here so, I'm reliving the adventure for the first time. (Ha-ha-ha)

Futurama Good news everyone, it's funny as hell.

Red DwarfI understand that they were going to make and American version of this show, so far they have not - and I'm glad

Black AdderFunnier than watching a man shove firecrackers up his nostrils to blow his nose.

M*A*S*H*I know this show is like a hundred years old but, I do still like it.

The Twilight ZoneSure, I've seen most of these before but, they are a d@mn sight better than most of the newer stuff on the tube today.

MythbustersSure, it's all probably scripted but, once again, it's better than the stuff on the alphabet networks.

Dirty JobsFake or not, this one is pretty funny.

Even though I really like thse shows, I'd still rather be out doing something else. I don't utter profanities when I miss one or it is pre-empted by some sporting event, and I hate sports on tv.

All that being said, I still really don't watch too much tv. I probably spend as much or more time on UM alone than I do on the television.

Edited by Lord Umbarger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Isis2200

• Fatal

• nativechick1989

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Favourite programmes are.

The sixth sense - Colin Fry

The Simpsons

Time Team

Challenge Tv -Sky

Soaps.

Eastenders

Coronation Street - Sad i know

Edited by bella B

"Soaps"? You must be joking! How dare you!

Actaully, I'm surprised that anyone would admit to that! :lol:

Red DwarfI understand that they were going to make and American version of this show, so far they have not - and I'm glad

Oh they did at the height of Red Dwarf popularity and it tanked big time. Read about it here. It was a really idiotic move. The only good part was that Robert Llewellyn was going to play Kryten in it. He wrote about the experience in his book.

I know I'm a geek. I'm a huge Red Dwarf fan. I used to be in the fan club and still have the news magazines. *blushes*

Nash Bridges: I mostly watched it for the 'Cuda and cause Viper wasn't on anymore. :(

Viper: I loved that show! It was the first show that I watched every week without missing it. This was the first show that I learned how to use the Timer when we went out and we didn't get home before five o'clock. I just loved the Viper morphed into it's Defender mode.

Diagonisis Murder. (Go ahead and laugh I dare ya) I loved this show, I have the first season on DVD! I paid five bucks or less on Amazon.ca then what I would have paid with taxes at HMV.

America's Most Wanted: I hate to miss this show, I also don't like base ball season for one whole month I have to watch something else. I started watchinig it's thirteenth season. Now their in their twentith season.

McGyver: The thing that man could do with a Swiss Army Knife!

JAG I just watched it for David James Elliot. :P

NCISMy avatar is Abby and McGee from NCIS.

Stagate SG-1 My family started to watch this in it's first season.

All My Children I started to watch this off and on last year or so.

The Star Trek Series Except for Star Trek: Enterprise, I really never like ST: Enterrpise.

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. I loved that show! My whole family (well my parents and two siblings) watched this show.

Edited by Great Big Sea

I have to admit that the Battlestar Galactica from 1978 my husband keeps putting on is quite growing on me !!!!!!!!

Heroes---signature says it all. :yes:

CSI, the original & NY---love Gary Sinise! :wub:

Numb3rs---combines a subject I did poorly on in school (math) with a subject of interest (crime solving).

L&O, L&O:SVU---don't like L&O:CI

NCIS---Gibbs & the whole crew rocks!

Jericho---hope they don't screw it up. :yes:

My cat, Agatha, seems to like Planet's Funniest Animals...as long as there is lots of action. She's funnier to watch watching it then it is! Funniest was the other day when a dog was chasing it's tail around & around, her head just bobbled back & forth like mad!! :rofl:

Prison Break, Greatest show ever, i really don't care what anyone says. watch one episode and you'll be addicted

Oh. Wife Swap is my favorite show! I watch it like every single Monday! I have to watch it or I'll die.

Too many to pick just one, but I must say that, strangely, The Adventures of Pete and Pete has actually grown on me more now that I'm older.

John Doe was an awsome show when it was on, but it sucks that they never finished it. It was the Lost before there was a Lost. Leave it to Fox to cancel a great show.

I don't watch anything religously but I like Black books, the office - both the english and american versions, kath & Kim,

CSI, law & order and as I can watch reruns of seinfeld over and over and over!

• 2 weeks later...

*Dr. Who (and not just because of David Tennant... but he most certainly helps :wub: )

*Blackadder

*House

*Heroes

*X-files

*Monty Python's Flying Circus

*My Hero (cheesy but in a good way)

*Firefly

*... and last but not least, RED DWARF!

taxi

biker build off

family guy

*Dr. Who (and not just because of David Tennant... but he most certainly helps :wub: )

*Blackadder

*House

*Heroes

*X-files

*Monty Python's Flying Circus

*My Hero (cheesy but in a good way)

*Firefly

*... and last but not least, RED DWARF!

Hi Bluehyatt:

I'm curious; can you please tell me what Blackadder is about? I don't think we have that one over here in the US. I used to love to watch Dr. Who, and Eastenders when they used to broadcast it on our local Public Broadcasting channel. For those who don't know, Eastenders was a very interesting British soap opera. I really was hooked at one time. Gee, I wish they'd bring those shows back again......over here in the States, that is. ;)

linked-image

Family Guy

South Park

Corner Gas

Royal Canadian Air Farce

ATHF

the Twilight Zone

JAG

Robot Chicken

I like:

Medium

Heroes

X-Factor

Monkeyworld

Only Fools and Horses

(I keep meaning to watch Eureka, but I am often at work when it's on and can't record it, maybe I'll see it one day lol)

Isis, Blackadder was a british comedy with Rowan Atkinson playing Blackadder. The different series were set in different time periods like WW1, Queen Elizabeth 1sts reign, Medieval, blackadder goes forth and I think a couple of other ones.

But Yeah its based around the Black adder family in the diffferent time periods, It is seriously funny my favourites would be the Queen Elizabeth one.

I'll post a link to youtube there are some great ones on there

Black Adder Queen Elizabeth

Isis, Blackadder was a british comedy with Rowan Atkinson playing Blackadder. The different series were set in different time periods like WW1, Queen Elizabeth 1sts reign, Medieval, blackadder goes forth and I think a couple of other ones.

But Yeah its based around the Black adder family in the diffferent time periods, It is seriously funny my favourites would be the Queen Elizabeth one.

I'll post a link to youtube there are some great ones on there

Black Adder Queen Elizabeth

Thank you, Black Dahlia :tu:

linked-image

Recently got back into watching "Friday The 13th, The Series" on Chiller, the new channel on DirecTV.