Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Credentials

eqgumby

I will let you guys know a little bit about me. ;)

• I am fourteen years old.
  • I am six foot exactly.
  • I have dirty-blond shoulder length (curly) hair.
  • I am going to be a sophmore in highschool next year.
  • I can't do math. Period.
  • In the seventh grade I was given a reading score of a College Junior.
  • I know many forms of fighting.
  • My favorite author is R.A. Salvatore. :)
  • I like Gibson guitars.
  • I'm the youngest in my family.
  • I study demonolgy.
  • I am an atheist.
  • I love the woods.

I will let you guys know a little bit about me. ;)

• I am fourteen years old.
  • I am six foot exactly.
  • I have dirty-blond shoulder length (curly) hair.
  • I am going to be a sophmore in highschool next year.
  • I can't do math. Period.
  • In the seventh grade I was given a reading score of a College Junior.
  • I know many forms of fighting.
  • My favorite author is R.A. Salvatore. :)
  • I like Gibson guitars.
  • I'm the youngest in my family.
  • I study demonolgy.
  • I am an atheist.
  • I love the woods.

Hard to study demonology when you don't believe in them, isn't it? Or do you tackle it from a totally secular angle?

Thanks for taking a moment to post here.

(I hate math too, I feel your pain).

Hard to study demonology when you don't believe in them, isn't it? Or do you tackle it from a totally secular angle?

Thanks for taking a moment to post here.

(I hate math too, I feel your pain).

It is a little contradictory to my lack of belief. But, I often do things quite unorthodox. I find it a lot more entertaining from a secular view. :P

Here i go, i suppose dont know why :hmm:

-Male

-Single

-Have 3 A-Levels, History, English Literature and Media Studies.

-Currently wanting to study Archaeology at university.

-Have never been abroad (although this will change as of 3rd July 08, Spain)

-I live in the U.K.

-Like to read.

-Atheist, i have a particular dislike for Christianity especially Jehovah's witnesses.

-I am 5ft 4 short and proud of it :lol:

-I love history, Ian Kershaw is perhaps god.

-Christopher Hitchins is fun to listen to.

-Music, if it sounds good turn it up although a personal favourite is Tutti Frutti by Little Richard.

-I want to trace my family tree, although i have no where to start.

-Pretty much it for me, i cant stand to talk about myself, other people are far more interesting.

QUOTE (Геро

@ Jun 9 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here i go, i suppose dont know why :hmm:

-Male

-Single

-Have 3 A-Levels, History, English Literature and Media Studies.

-Currently wanting to study Archaeology at university.

-Have never been abroad (although this will change as of 3rd July 08, Spain)

-I live in the U.K.

-Like to read.

-Atheist, i have a particular dislike for Christianity especially Jehovah's witnesses.

-I am 5ft 4 short and proud of it :lol:

-I love history, Ian Kershaw is perhaps god.

-Christopher Hitchins is fun to listen to.

-Music, if it sounds good turn it up although a personal favourite is Tutti Frutti by Little Richard.

-I want to trace my family tree, although i have no where to start.

-Pretty much it for me, i cant stand to talk about myself, other people are far more interesting.

Really the reason for this, is to have a reference, maybe even a link in your signature, so at a glance, we can see who and what we are talking to! For example, if you had a PhD in philosophy, I'd be a lot less likely to check your references to Freud, or if you were a student of Hawkings, it might add some weight to your own theories of the creation of the universe.

From your "resume", I can see you may have a "Euro centric" world view (just like I have an Americcentric view), and as an atheist with a distaste for JW's (very candid of you by the way) I would be hard pressed to argue spirituality with you. It's just nice to read a post, and say "Whoa, where is this guy coming from!!??", and to have a quick reference. I thought it would be fun.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope we see more of you! :tu:

PS Short people are cool...to PUNT! :lol:

PS Short people are cool...to PUNT! :lol:

**all 5'1" of MissMelsWell kicks Egg in the shins and runs away in 4" heels**

I'm 27

I work for an premier event design and production company on the west coast.

I have been everywhere in the U.S. and Europe

I used to be in the army I served 4 years as a forward observer.

I have an IQ of 131.

I am currently studying at the San Fransisco Academy of Art

I have had paranormal experiences in Iraq and here in my home.

Hello all :]

I'm 20yrs young, hail from Long Island and currently pursuing a BS of Psychology to apply to Animal behavior when I graduate. I do have 2 cats and 2 dogs, all of whom enjoy crowding my bed when I am home on break and in my spare time I volunteer at the local animal shelter. I'd love to visit somewhere outside the states someday, and have a reasonable amount of faith it will happen. One of my favorite things to do is to go camping, especially on the beach where everything is just so mellow. Uh...I suppose I'd classify my "belief" as Agnostic and I love to sing (not professionally mind you, more of a hobby; school choirs and singing in the car kind of thing)

I mainly use the Ouija board with 2 others who are a bit more in tune with their "spiritual" side, I guess you could call it, but I keep an open mind and my feet on the ground :] Figured this thread would be a good place to start here (We'll start at the very beginning; it's a very good place to start! /Sound of Music )

I'll edit this if I think of anything else :D

I'm 27

I work for an premier event design and production company on the west coast.

I have been everywhere in the U.S. and Europe

I used to be in the army I served 4 years as a forward observer.

I have an IQ of 131.

I am currently studying at the San Fransisco Academy of Art

I have had paranormal experiences in Iraq and here in my home.

Personally I'd LOVE to hear about your paranormal event in Iraq. I've always been interested in the paranormal in other cultures. I have a grasp of Japanese ideals on the paranormal from their pop culture, and the US and Europe share many aspects too (as well as Australia and other Euro-centric cultures). But other cultures that are totally alien fascinate me. Share that experience in the ghosts section!

credentials ???? lol nothing that would enhance I dare think unless the subject is fine arts or auto tech.

got a BA in fine arts from CCS here in Detroit. and a 2 year Assoc, in Auto technology ....... alot of which is now gone since the stroke ! lol or I may remember one minute then it's gone the next.

so on the boards it's usually not that I ignore an ongoing post or subject ... or that I'm backing out ...... I just usually forget where I was ! lmao. bad short term .

I used to read sooooooo much more , but the stroke left me with some effects of the eyes and too much reading or viewing the screen is really bothersome. not to mention the tia's I've had since then affect the area of eyesight and tongue control. ( like poking a sore spot )

but I have experience ! and am usually quick ( not as quick as I used to be ) but math ? greek to me. and that's ok. lol.

what brought me here was seeing something I couldn't and still can't explain. I know what it wasn't .

Edited by Lt_Ripley

credentials ???? lol nothing that would enhance I dare think unless the subject is fine arts or auto tech.

got a BA in fine arts from CCS here in Detroit. and a 2 year Assoc, in Auto technology ....... alot of which is now gone since the stroke ! lol or I may remember one minute then it's gone the next.

so on the boards it's usually not that I ignore an ongoing post or subject ... or that I'm backing out ...... I just usually forget where I was ! lmao. bad short term .

I used to read sooooooo much more , but the stroke left me with some effects of the eyes and too much reading or viewing the screen is really bothersome. not to mention the tia's I've had since then affect the area of eyesight and tongue control. ( like poking a sore spot )

but I have experience ! and am usually quick ( not as quick as I used to be ) but math ? greek to me. and that's ok. lol.

what brought me here was seeing something I couldn't and still can't explain. I know what it wasn't .

I can't believe you finally showed up here!

That fine arts degree explains your general foofiness... :rolleyes:

That's sarcasm by the way... ;)

What kind of experience was it? Do we dare ask?

Hi,

I think i am the first person from india to give an intro.

35 years old.

married.

one son.

had 5 dogs at home one time.

BE Electrical. has worked in Power projects all my life - substations, Power Transmission lines, Cabling and a few mega Industrial Engineering Projects. Worked in India during formative years and then onwards in the Middle East.

I ve worked for 5 years in india, 5 years in Saudi Arabia and from 2005 onwards in United Arab Emirates.

Christian by birth. Fmaily descends from one of 3 families in the southern most state of Kerala (billed as God's Own Country by tourist & hospitality industry) converted to christianity by St. Thomas by which i could claim that my family has been christian for far more years than yours..hehehe.

Not a christian by belief. Am Agnostic.

I play Jazz Drums, Congo Drums, "triple" drums (a variety of Congo), Dhol(Indian Drum) and am currently learning how to play the Darboukah (Arabic Drum)

Never seen anything paranormal or alein-ish.

grew up reading von daniken and the like, but as i "grew Up", i could see the what daniken and his kind were about- to make a fool out of you and rake in the moolah.

Now a open minded skeptic in making , keeping a 95% spketic attitude and 5% open attitude.

see u all .

I am cute, charming, adorable and crazy. I like long walks on the beach - seriously, I have a small affinity for shells :) And I'm a Cancer... with my Moon in Leo and Scorpio as my rising sign.

I'm 19, graduated highschool, have yet to attend university/collage. I don't even know what I want to take. All I know is that I want to be a writer, or some sort of paranormal investigator, but do people honestly make a living of that? Either of them? ;)

Also I am a hippy.

I guess that was more of a short biography, but... it's all I got! :cry::w00t:

credentials?... going chronologically...

Had cancer as a kid which left me with a very negative, nihilistic attitude. Depression has always been part of my life. Did well in school anyway and ended up going to a "Prestigious Ivy League School", where I majored in English Literature. About half way through my degree I realized that, although I loved literature, I didn't have any desire to actively participate in the field.

After university I traveled for a number of years-- trying to figure out what to do with my life. I hadn't planned on living long enough to face this issue and had no clue about "what I wanted to be when I grew up". I traveled in South America, Indochina, and western Europe and for a long time I just loved it. Worked in London one year when I ran out of money and then hit the road again. I had a vague idea of seeing Africa but got waylaid in Paris for a couple years after falling in love with an artist and realizing I could make an illegal living as an artists' model. Eventually broke up with the artist and did go to Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mali, Mauritania, etc.) It was a fascinating life although I was very lonely since I was traveling alone.

Got badly mugged in southern Morocco-- basically beaten to a pulp, sexual stuff, etc.-- and this made me decide to end my travels and find a job in America.

Went through a series of strange jobs and strange drugs. Amazingly, during this low point in my life I met the man I ended up marrying. We've been together 27 years now and are still crazy about each other. He had three kids (the mother had "disappeared" years ago-- I guess he was attracted to unstable women) who became an important part of my life. My husband, who was a professor, had a sabbatical in New York. One day for some bizarre reason I impulsively went into the Steinway building near Carnegie Hall and asked how one learns to work on pianos. I'd always been a great music lover but hadn't learned an instrument as a kid because of my intermittent health. I started educating myself in this field and got good at it. I apprenticed at Steinway and, over the next few years, other places. Ended up opening a shop in the remote country area where my husband was, by then, teaching. It was fun for a number of years although I didn't enjoy life in conservative, rural America. I reconditioned antique instruments from all over the country (one of my reconditioned harpsichords is in the Smithsonian!). In the evenings I horsed around with my shop equipment, generating weird function-less objects. Eventually, I worked up the courage to submit one of my creations to an art show and... it got great reviews and sold to a collector (remember that I had worked as an artists' model in Paris and knew a bit about the art field).

We got tired of living in the boonies and moved to Annapolis, Maryland. I gave up the piano technology biz because I am fine boned and the continuous heavy lifting was giving me arthritis, My husband currently works in a think tank and I work as a sculptor. My stepsons have grown up, met women and generated 4 grandchildren who call me "grandma" (!!!) What could be more amazing? When I was young I thought I would never be part of a family unit because of the cancer thing. It seems like a miracle. Over the years I've learned to play fiddle and now play in a couple bands. I needed an instrument to make my life complete.

It's been a disorganized life but interesting with some wonderful people. What more can you ask? I'm hoping for more unexpected adventures...

Edited by Siara

One day for some bizarre reason I impulsively went into the Steinway building near Carnegie Hall and asked how one learns to work on pianos. I'd always been a great music lover but hadn't learned an instrument as a kid because of my intermittent health. I started educating myself in this field and got good at it. I apprenticed at Steinway and, over the next few years, other places.

So you actually worked in one of those shops in that funky little piano district around 57th an 7th? That's great.

Coincidentally, I used to live /literally/ across the street from the Steinway factory in Astoria, and that creepy -- creepy -- Steinway Mansion.

--Jaylemurph

I'm 19, graduated highschool, have yet to attend university/collage. I don't even know what I want to take. All I know is that I want to be a writer, or some sort of paranormal investigator, but do people honestly make a living of that? Either of them? ;)

I can't give ya ideas on the paranormal investigation thing... but I CAN talk to you about how to get into writing and make a living at it.

I am a Technical Communications major. I do a lot of writing in a lot of styles... most of it in marketing writing, press releases, corporate communications, and even software documentation. It's not a glamorous job, BUT it pays the bills much better than most would expect (I've been in the industry so long that originally I was an engineer).

You would also not believe how many other writers I work with who came out of the journalism fields, and many others are writers for the technical industries while they plug along at the next Great American Novel. Nearly every business needs excellent writers at some point--communications in today's world of intellectual property is paramount.

You should go for it; you'd also be surprised how many businesses love English majors. You can teach someone to program computer code or do something procedural, it's nearly impossible to teach someone to communicate effectively on the job. If you have a natural gift for it, you're golden.

I can't believe you finally showed up here!

That fine arts degree explains your general foofiness... :rolleyes:

That's sarcasm by the way... ;)

What kind of experience was it? Do we dare ask?

too much medical experience. care taking experience . 12 years catholic school experience. Life ... ya know the stuff that really teaches you.

Where to begin?

left high school with A levels in the sciences, Learnt to operate gliders with the Air Training Corps.

learnt aircraft engineering with a well known (amongst Aircraft Buffs) British aircraft manufacturer. and gained Private pilots licence.

Joined the RAF as an Airframe fitter, Worked on fast jets and transports, met a lovely WAAF who became Mrs GH. :wub:

Also flew for the RAF, Thats about all i am willing to say about this period of my life, I don't want people recognising who I am and setting the MIB on me. (Hey what was that flash just then! B)

Had, and still have, a body wasting medical condition (inherited from some long dead ancestor) that took my flying career from me and left me as i am now - not as bad off as steven hawking - yet, but still reduced to telling other people how to fix and fly aircraft and making flying models whilst i still can.

Am still and always will be interested in all forms of aviation and sciences.

Although of welsh extraction, please don't try talking to me in welsh - my family cast me out in shame when they realised i had no aptitude for the language and was happier speaking English!- (Shock! horror! he's no son of mine dai bach etc).

Keep trying to persuade Mrs GH to join in UM, she loves reading all the paranormal stuff but she is keyboard shy - (mind you she was mike shy until her first drunken karaoke now theres no stopping her!).

Edited by glyndowers heir

i am 16 years old

i live in idaho falls, ID

ive seen atleast 2 close up ufos in the past few years

ive seen other unkown thing in sky, could be blimps or something

i am a mormon

i love to sleep outside and look for ufos

my greatest desigher is to be abducted by alien (lol i know :P )

i can sorta play the guitar, i have been playing for a couple years

i watch anime, bleach is my favorite

i have 2 dogs, a chow, and a ****zu

i think thats it :)

credentials?... going chronologically...

Had cancer as a kid which left me with a very negative, nihilistic attitude. Depression has always been part of my life. Did well in school anyway and ended up going to a "Prestigious Ivy League School", where I majored in English Literature. About half way through my degree I realized that, although I loved literature, I didn't have any desire to actively participate in the field.

After university I traveled for a number of years-- trying to figure out what to do with my life. I hadn't planned on living long enough to face this issue and had no clue about "what I wanted to be when I grew up". I traveled in South America, Indochina, and western Europe and for a long time I just loved it. Worked in London one year when I ran out of money and then hit the road again. I had a vague idea of seeing Africa but got waylaid in Paris for a couple years after falling in love with an artist and realizing I could make an illegal living as an artists' model. Eventually broke up with the artist and did go to Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mali, Mauritania, etc.) It was a fascinating life although I was very lonely since I was traveling alone.

Got badly mugged in southern Morocco-- basically beaten to a pulp, sexual stuff, etc.-- and this made me decide to end my travels and find a job in America.

Went through a series of strange jobs and strange drugs. Amazingly, during this low point in my life I met the man I ended up marrying. We've been together 27 years now and are still crazy about each other. He had three kids (the mother had "disappeared" years ago-- I guess he was attracted to unstable women) who became an important part of my life. My husband, who was a professor, had a sabbatical in New York. One day for some bizarre reason I impulsively went into the Steinway building near Carnegie Hall and asked how one learns to work on pianos. I'd always been a great music lover but hadn't learned an instrument as a kid because of my intermittent health. I started educating myself in this field and got good at it. I apprenticed at Steinway and, over the next few years, other places. Ended up opening a shop in the remote country area where my husband was, by then, teaching. It was fun for a number of years although I didn't enjoy life in conservative, rural America. I reconditioned antique instruments from all over the country (one of my reconditioned harpsichords is in the Smithsonian!). In the evenings I horsed around with my shop equipment, generating weird function-less objects. Eventually, I worked up the courage to submit one of my creations to an art show and... it got great reviews and sold to a collector (remember that I had worked as an artists' model in Paris and knew a bit about the art field).

We got tired of living in the boonies and moved to Annapolis, Maryland. I gave up the piano technology biz because I am fine boned and the continuous heavy lifting was giving me arthritis, My husband currently works in a think tank and I work as a sculptor. My stepsons have grown up, met women and generated 4 grandchildren who call me "grandma" (!!!) What could be more amazing? When I was young I thought I would never be part of a family unit because of the cancer thing. It seems like a miracle. Over the years I've learned to play fiddle and now play in a couple bands. I needed an instrument to make my life complete.

It's been a disorganized life but interesting with some wonderful people. What more can you ask? I'm hoping for more unexpected adventures...

Amazing...

If ever I have a need to call on a well traveled, literate, artistic eclectic cancer survivor (if that term is PC)...it WILL be you! Thanks for that awesome tidbit!

Where to begin?

left high school with A levels in the sciences, Learnt to operate gliders with the Air Training Corps.

learnt aircraft engineering with a well known (amongst Aircraft Buffs) British aircraft manufacturer. and gained Private pilots licence.

Joined the RAF as an Airframe fitter, Worked on fast jets and transports, met a lovely WAAF who became Mrs GH. :wub:

Also flew for the RAF, Thats about all i am willing to say about this period of my life, I don't want people recognising who I am and setting the MIB on me. (Hey what was that flash just then! B)

Had, and still have, a body wasting medical condition (inherited from some long dead ancestor) that took my flying career from me and left me as i am now - not as bad off as steven hawking - yet, but still reduced to telling other people how to fix and fly aircraft and making flying models whilst i still can.

Am still and always will be interested in all forms of aviation and sciences.

Although of welsh extraction, please don't try talking to me in welsh - my family cast me out in shame when they realised i had no aptitude for the language and was happier speaking English!- (Shock! horror! he's no son of mine dai bach etc).

Keep trying to persuade Mrs GH to join in UM, she loves reading all the paranormal stuff but she is keyboard shy - (mind you she was mike shy until her first drunken karaoke now theres no stopping her!).

Wow...

You spend any time in the UFO section bagging on the "believers"? ;)

Wow...

You spend any time in the UFO section bagging on the "believers"? ;)

Not really, seeing as most ufo sightings are probably just test aircraft a couple of generations ahead of the in service stuff, theres no real fun in there!

However i do enjoy hand to hand combat with chemtrail scare story pedlars, (via the keyboard before some bright spark challenges me!). some of their arguments are laughable to say the least, but I don't like the way they deliberately set out to scare those who are gullible or too inexperienced in the field to see through them.

Not really, seeing as most ufo sightings are probably just test aircraft a couple of generations ahead of the in service stuff, theres no real fun in there!

However i do enjoy hand to hand combat with chemtrail scare story pedlars, (via the keyboard before some bright spark challenges me!). some of their arguments are laughable to say the least, but I don't like the way they deliberately set out to scare those who are gullible or too inexperienced in the field to see through them.

Agreed. But, as you indicated in your list of credentials, you are indeed pretty well qualified to analyze and make educated guesses and comments on these things. I LOVE it when people with this type of background use their expertise to make sense of the mysteries presented here everyday. Now, if only I could find a teen behavioral therapist with 20 or 30 years experience to send over to the "psi-kiddie" threads... :lol:

No need to provide a name here

20 years of age and I feel I have done alot with myself

Left school at 16 to attend college and get a bit of freedom!

I hold an NC in accounting and IT, An HND in multimedia computing and web development and an HND in marketing.

I feel like they 3 courses were wasted as I dont really want a career in either feild.

Have worked as a Lifeguard, Barman, Marketing agent, Draughtproofer, Store Assistant and an amatur paranormal investigator.

Im currentley unemployed and planningon spending some of the summer working on a screenplay. It may not go anywhere but I get alot of enjoyment out of it.

After the summer I plan on joining the police force.

In my spare time I watch or play football(soccer) read, watch movies or go for a walk!

Oh yeah I like in a town on the west coast of scotland called Ayr and Im a scorpio.

This is neat, I'll bite. And... I'll try not to post a lot. ):

I'm seventeen, but sometimes I forget and tell people I'm sixteen. My birthday is on the autumnal equinox--I love being able to tell people that.

I graduated from high school in May, and I plan to go to college (online courses, though) in the fall... if I would stop procrastinating... :x

And I don't have a job. D: But I plan to volunteer with this organization my mom works for, so they might hire me in the long run--and then they'll pay for my college. :3

But! This summer I hope to write a book, because I've been working on it for like... two years now, and I want to get it finished soon. It's an idea I've been working hard on for ages, and it's just eating me up all inside and whatnot. So, in my spare time, instead of working on it, I play Neopets... :(!

But! Because of Neopets I have a lot of very good online friends. I've known several of them for four or five years, and have even met two of them. I went to the Mall of America to meet one, and went to Pennsylvania with my dad to see another--but he got lost so we didn't get to... (The trip wasn't meant to go see her, we were actually picking up a car for my brother, but it was a side-attraction that we screwed up on.) The same thing happened when I went to Wales. I planned to meet a friend in Cardiff, but we wound up not going in that direction. :lol: But! Later that year my friend in PA came down to KY and we went to Waverly Hills for an eight hour overnight. :) Sometime this year I want to go meet my friend in TX, and then go to Eastern State with my friend in PA.

I live with my mom, and my younger brother lives with my dad. UMM... we have three cats, two dogs, and loads of goldfish...

I have an affinity for foriegn music, for some reason. I absolutely can't stand American music, unless it's late 80s/early 90s. But, I absolutely love Dutch/Finnish female-fronted gothic/symphonic metal bands. Nightwish especially, not their new crap though. Ever since Tarja was removed their music suuuuucks. But! Tarja went solo so it's okay. ;D But aside from Tarja and Nightwish, I also like Epica, Within Temptation, The Gathering and some other little things. I also like folk music, especially Irish and various Celtic musicians.

My ultimate life-time goal/dream is to own an animal shelter and rehab facility for unwanted and rescued pets... which is a dream that is very far away. Sigh! :cry:

Oh, and I love being able to say, "Genealogy sites don't register my last name as being real" because it's a relatively uncommon British surname. :lol: I think I found one site that says there is a ratio of six people to every one million that have this last name.

Ever since I was a little girl, my Christian parents allowed me to believe any way I wanted to, and I immediately fell in love with witchcraft--not knowing at six years old what it really was I was interested in. When I was fourteen, or something, I was given a book by a friend. It explained so much for me--and I knew that's exactly the way I was supposed to believe.

I've always believed in the supernatural; ghosts mostly. When I was young, I lived in an old house in a rural community, and I always thought it was haunted. It was that house, mostly, that got me believing in the paranormal--believing the way I do today. If it hadn't been for that house, I would not have turned out the same. I would always see and hear things, and it wasn't until the house burned down a few years ago that my mom actually told me there had been people die in it.

Since this is a paranormal forum, I guess I'll say I also believe I saw a UFO of some type when I was eight or nine. I was standing outside at night, with my brother and half-brother, when this large shape crossed the sky above us. It had three lights in the shape of an equilateral triangle, and none of them blinked, and there was no sound. All the lights were white, and really big, and the object flew over us in a matter of seconds--and there was no sound whatsoever. We came to the conclusion it was some sort of jet, but I still don't really know.

Oh, I joined U-M a...very long time ago. When it was really new, that long ago, because I was interested in the ABC phenomena. I left for a long time (like, super, super long time), and totally forgot about the forum. When I started having experiences at my new house, I remembered and tried to log on on my ooold account--and when I couldn't remember my password, I made this account--and periodically left for months at a time for no reason. Which is why my 1 1/2 year old account only has 278 posts. :rofl: