Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the creepy footage

xander redfield

i headed round my friends house the other day when he told me he had something he wanted to show me,he told me hed payed alot of money for it and the world would see it,he;d had to watch it on a projector so we headed to the local school (after hours) and watched what i thought was a old horror film, it had some people running through a ruined part of what looked like a city,the people then headed into a messed up school bus,after a while they crash and then you know the bus is messed up...

2 people get out through the windscreen and then one is grabbed by 6 or 7of these so-called "zombies"it gave me the creeps...the other person legged it round the corner and then some other things attacked the right side of the bus...

that was the end of the film and its all ive been thinking about for the past 2 days...

what do you think it it?

brilliant hoax or creepy real footage

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleestak Lightning!

• TheSearcher

• Exeter

• OtterLord

FA-AAAKE. Next, please.

It sounds like something from a corny old horror film.

I read something like this a while back when I was reading "The Zombie Survival Guide", in fact, what you describe matches the story perfectly. However, "The Zombie Survival Guide" is a pack of lies, someone must have read it and wanted to duplicate that fabricated event. I'll look further into this later, I have to go eat right now.

errrmmm.......

Unless it's footage of a riot, sounds like a horror movie.

No, it's a horror movie. I could have saved you two years of pondering, your friend played you for a chump.

i said it was like something from a horror movie but the make-up artists must have been awesome because one zombies brain and face was messed up and besides it looked like it was made in the 60's...

In that case it was probably a "video nasty" gore movie where all the budget went on special effects. The Japanese Guinnea Pig movies being a prime example. I've never seen them, but they are very notorious, and some of the screen shots are quite shocking.

i headed round my friends house the other day when he told me he had something he wanted to show me,he told me hed payed alot of money for it and the world would see it,he;d had to watch it on a projector so we headed to the local school (after hours) and watched what i thought was a old horror film, it had some people running through a ruined part of what looked like a city,the people then headed into a messed up school bus,after a while they crash and then you know the bus is messed up...

2 people get out through the windscreen and then one is grabbed by 6 or 7of these so-called "zombies"it gave me the creeps...the other person legged it round the corner and then some other things attacked the right side of the bus...

that was the end of the film and its all ive been thinking about for the past 2 days...

what do you think it it?

brilliant hoax or creepy real footage

So when is your friend going release this footage? It sounds like it would be fun to watch.

I read something like this a while back when I was reading "The Zombie Survival Guide", in fact, what you describe matches the story perfectly. However, "The Zombie Survival Guide" is a pack of lies, someone must have read it and wanted to duplicate that fabricated event. I'll look further into this later, I have to go eat right now.

Calling the Zombie Survival Guide a pack of lies is unfair. The book was meant to be funny, not meant to describe true events and what you should do if said events occur again.

Calling the Zombie Survival Guide a pack of lies is unfair. The book was meant to be funny, not meant to describe true events and what you should do if said events occur again.

Oh, I love that book.

Now, if you may, would everyone please turn to page 94 in your copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide"?

If you don't have a copy, here's what it says:

The 1965 "Lawson Film" as it is now commonly called, is an 8mm home movie of five people attempting to escape the infestation of Lawson, Montana. Its shaky, soundless footage shows the group racing to a school bus, starting the engine, and attempting to drive out of town. After only two blocks, they accidentally rammed several wrecked cars, backed up into a building, and cracked the rear axle. Two members of the group smashed the windsheild and tried to make it out on foot. The camera operator filmed one of them being grabbed and mauled by six zombies. The other ran for her life, disappearing around a corner. Moments later, seven zombies surrounded the bus. Fortunately, they were unable to turn the vehicle over or smash the glass of the side door. As the film ran out after only a few minutes, little is known of what happened to the survivors. The bus was eventually found with its door caved in. Dried blood covered the inside.

Sound familiar? I think someone tried to create this scene and make it 'real'. None of the stories in "The Zombie Survival Guide" are true, they are all fabricated and very creative.

the zombie survival guides reports of attacks are true....

I laughed. D:

I totally wish they were, though.

Wow. That was very special of you. :unsure:

Are you saying you believe them?

Are you saying you believe them?

Probably just a trolling attempt. Or so I hope... at least... >_>

Heh. Did you know they removed the word 'gullible' from the dictionary? :innocent:

Why would anyone believe this mess!!!

Heh. Did you know they removed the word 'gullible' from the dictionary? :innocent:

lol

Well, according to his profile, he's from Mars. I'm sure that his story is very well-renown, believed and famous where he comes from. . . but his weak link is, this is Earth.

Well, according to his profile, he's from Mars. I'm sure that his story is very well-renown, believed and famous where he comes from. . . but his weak link is, this is Earth.

I have been to Uranus.. :w00t: ... okay... I was dying to say that.

Edited by NME_locus

as stated eariler, its in the Zombie Survival Guide...so here's what i think-

Even though i would LOVE for that story to have really happened, i think you just read that story and then added the whole part "My friend said he paid alot of money for this...etc..."

because your a frequent liar...and you thought you could pull one over on the community here...

or possibly he could have a pretty kick ass movie someone made based off that story...but i doubt it...

not accusing you of lieing but what you did is proably what i would do if i was all hyped up and on a "Zombie Kick"...haha

next someone will post a bs story about having the film from that one story with the helicopter and the film crew...

lol

Edited by Kalashsixtynine

next someone will post a bs story about having the film from that one story with the helicopter and the film crew...

I have that film...>.>