Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the creepy footage

xander redfield

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleestak Lightning!

• TheSearcher

• Exeter

• OtterLord

I still want to see that footage, damn it! <_<

What footage?

College students, ketchup, blur; colour-editing and woods, woods -- interrupted by a schoolbus. Crying. Mucus out of a nose. Someone begging for their life. More ketchup spilled, obscure camera angles, ketchup moans and general oddity before a finale of 15 minutes nothingness.

Or something.

You know that part when the zombies baked a potato? And the one zombie didn't poke holes in it with a fork, and the potato blew up in th microwave? And the zombies all got scared and crapped themselves? Man oh man was that a classic!

What footage?

College students, ketchup, blur; colour-editing and woods, woods -- interrupted by a schoolbus. Crying. Mucus out of a nose. Someone begging for their life. More ketchup spilled, obscure camera angles, ketchup moans and general oddity before a finale of 15 minutes nothingness.

Or something.

That's it exactly! :lol: I enjoy amateurish attempts at movie making. There have been some that fall under the it-was-so-bad-it's-good category.

As to the OP he did say that his friend was going to show it to the world. So, fake or no, lets see it.

Yeah you know you'd totally "accidently" ram parked cars in your only means of escape then back into a building afterwords. That'll show them undead b*******! Not to mention the cameraman must have been in a zombie-cage and only brought a short roll of film. Zombies are like the least frightening monster ever. Probably some dood in school made it for a project after reading the book.

Something similar to this maybe.

I guess the best thing to do if you ever got chased by zombies are to keep hiding in a solid safe place and wait till them rot away...

And oh yeah, that footage was a genuine...hoax!

What footage?

Or something.

Oh goody where is the popcorn? I lOVE zombie movies.

• 3 years later...

unfortunately i have not seen the "lawson film". however i have read the zombie survival guide and what it says about it (by the way u can't disrespect the guide)it sounds to me like a fake i mean who in their right mind video tapes their friend being torn to shreds? the video may have been fake but they really did find that bus with the blood in it.

many of the other attacks accounted in the zombie survival guide were taken from real documents despite none of them ever been truly proven

you know what this really sounds like? the climax of the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead.

Why is it, it's always the people with single digit post counts that make claims like "The Zombie Survival Guide is real" or "I am a werevampire, during the day I'm get easily sunburnt, and at night I dream of eating people"??

People like KennyB exists to make sure none of just get complacent in our skepticisms or beliefs.

But people who post stuff like that are what? Starved for attention? Needing a hug? needing a kick up the posterior??

But people who post stuff like that are what? Starved for attention? Needing a hug? needing a kick up the posterior??

Any of those three (or combination thereof) is acceptible.

Why is it, it's always the people with single digit post counts that make claims like "The Zombie Survival Guide is real"

Trust me, It's not as bad as those people who believe Faces of Death is 100% REAL. Some 50 year old guy i know still thinks it's real since the 70's.

The Faces of Death aren't real? DAMN IT!

But, Monsterquest is real....right? RIGHT??????

unfortunately i have not seen the "lawson film". however i have read the zombie survival guide and what it says about it (by the way u can't disrespect the guide)it sounds to me like a fake i mean who in their right mind video tapes their friend being torn to shreds? the video may have been fake but they really did find that bus with the blood in it.

many of the other attacks accounted in the zombie survival guide were taken from real documents despite none of them ever been truly proven

Erm no they did not happen and were not taken from real documents. Partake dutch herbs a lot, do you?

Now that was hilarious. Thanks, it made my day.

You say you read the "Zombie Survival Guide", yet somehow missed the section in the beginning in giant lettering that says that everything in the book is fictional, and intended for entertainment purposes only. Why is it that only people gullible enough to believe in such things are the ones that always miss this page??

It's not so much that they miss the page, as they think it's only put in by, say, government-payed editors who are trying to prevent the truth about the zombie hordes from getting out.

Erm no they did not happen and were not taken from real documents. Partake dutch herbs a lot, do you?

hey... there's NOTHING wrong with dutch herbs... as long as they're not grown by zombies. lol

seriously though... i think this thread has been beaten to death enough as it is... zombies = not real.... movies about zombies = not real as well. case closed.

Why is it, it's always the people with single digit post counts that make claims like "The Zombie Survival Guide is real" or "I am a werevampire, during the day I'm get easily sunburnt, and at night I dream of eating people"??

People like KennyB exists to make sure none of just get complacent in our skepticisms or beliefs.

i did some research and found many acounts that do infact lead to the guide. the guide described a vase that had pictures of men biting each other and resuerecting, as it turns out they did find it as well as other similar artifacts. or how about army order XXXVII? romans dont just make up zombie stories and then right full military instructions on how to kill them. undead? probaly not. magic curse? hell no. But i can beleive in a very disturbing virus check this article out http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/hierakonpolis/zombies.html its... interesting Edited by kenny-d-ninja

i did some research and found many acounts that do infact lead to the guide. the guide described a vase that had pictures of men biting each other and resuerecting, as it turns out they did find it as well as other similar artifacts. or how about army order XXXVII? romans dont just make up zombie stories and then right full military instructions on how to kill them. undead? probaly not. magic curse? hell no. But i can beleive in a very disturbing virus check this article out http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/hierakonpolis/zombies.html its... interesting

this article is quite ridiculous. even the authors are poking fun at the whole zombie thing. the solanum virus causing zombies is completely fabricated... it's a virus which affects plants. try again, little buddy. if it was a joke... then you probably need to be a little more apparent as the post quoted above is rather...um.. smugfish-like.

i did some research and found many acounts that do infact lead to the guide. the guide described a vase that had pictures of men biting each other and resuerecting, as it turns out they did find it as well as other similar artifacts. or how about army order XXXVII? romans dont just make up zombie stories and then right full military instructions on how to kill them. undead? probaly not. magic curse? hell no. But i can beleive in a very disturbing virus check this article out http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/hierakonpolis/zombies.html its... interesting

The Solanum virus is a member of the Potyvirus group native to eastern Australia that causes mottling and discolouration on plants that are part of the Solanum Genus (or family), such as Potatoes and Tomatoes. It has nothing to do whatsoever with reanimating the dead.

Bottom line about the virus, unless you are Mr. Patatoehead, you're safe.

Max Brooks, the author of the zombie survival guide is a comedian. The guide is great, but completely fictional. By the way, that Egyptian ‘decapitation stone’ is really the Narmer Palette. the pictures depict the unification of upper and lower Egypt, not zombie execution. I think the entire article was written as a piece of comedy. NO serious archeologist would even entertain the idea