Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunters protection?

stejens

As are my suspicions that certain people think anyone who is armed is automatically going to be committing a trespass. :rolleyes:

I think you're correct Ivy. She jumped to that conclusion. Personally, I'm done with that poster unless/until she straightens up. This was a terrible way for Stejens to be welcomed here and evidently he chose this site over some others. Too bad because usually I feel like this is a pretty well-behaved and welcoming site.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LadyHay

• kiddglock

• Barek Halfhand

• stejens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stejens, I'd like to apologize for some of the behavior on this thread. Usually this is a pretty well-behaved site. I'm sorry you got the "welcome" that you did after you evidently, chose this site over some others. I like this site and think it's worthwhile. Please hang in there.

Hey I like that bar photo ..were these posted before ?

the one dark staircase is "creepy" and not from the white thingy at top almost seems TOO dark ....going to look at these some more...Cool! :tu:

Damn feel pulling like a brew of that tap!(bar).......B

btw wil add some links from SP threads gone by..(ones i win)

Thanks Barek, glad you found them interesting & no, I've not posted these before on this site, they were all photogaphed at various locations in the Midlands, shot by various members of the paranormal investigation team I'm part of.

I can see the drool dripping from he corners of your mouth from here, where that bar's concerned lol! :tu:

Those are some interesting pictures,

One thing with Orbs is how can you really tell if they are orbs and not dust or anything,

Is there anyway of actually identifying an Orb to be a real one?

That's a real toughie stejens. To be honest I would say it is very difficult to prove whether you have a genuine orb shot unless you catch it on vidcam, moving or flashing.

Just take a random look through ebay sometime at all the photos (I've seen loads in clothes for sale) & somewhere you'll see 'orbs'.

On nearly every investigation I attend, someone gets these kinda pics, on their own they are inconclusive. What I have noticed that is interesting, is often our electrical equipment seems to get drained for no apparant reason & just prior to any activity, we often seem to encounter orbs, possibly there is a connection?

On nearly every investigation I attend, someone gets these kinda pics, on their own they are inconclusive. What I have noticed that is interesting, is often our electrical equipment seems to get drained for no apparant reason & just prior to any activity, we often seem to encounter orbs, possibly there is a connection?

The orb phenomena might be draining he power from your batts. But that still doesn't make them paranormal.

Dust does not drain batteries...at least I've never heard of it.

Carry on......

Dust does not drain batteries...at least I've never heard of it.

Carry on......

Maybe it's magic dust.

The orb phenomena might be draining he power from your batts. But that still doesn't make them paranormal.

Guess you'd have to define your interpretation of paranormal there MasterPo. If as I suggested, there is a connection between power drains, orbs & spritual 'activity'/manifestations, would that not be paranormal? Otherwise, it's kinda like saying the ghost phenomena might be haunting buildings,but it still doesnt make them paranormal lol. ;)

I think I love you Ivy.......carry on....
now thats the gator I love!....B :tu:

halfhandshuffle:slayer-jihad

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Cops are more likely to go somewhere without their eyeglasses or dentures than without a handgun. It's like putting on pants to them.

My dad's a retired cop and he carries an ankle gun. Always has, always will. It's just part of him. Like a watch.

Yup, every time I get startled by a car backfiring, I turn around and stab it.

I'd rather walk into the state prison with no top on.

Okay this had me laughing so hard I almost wet myself.

I think this is just a case of differing cultures. It's hard to grasp since we all speak the same language, that our cultures can be so different.

You are being very judgmental about the homeless and people with addictions. Being an ex-police officer, you would think you would know better.

Wait a second, what?

Being an ex officer would give someone the knowledge to judge the crack heads wouldn't it? I have no sympathy for addicts. They did it to themselves and probably hurt loads of people on their way down. If that's judgmental, so be it.

Like WOW.........some guy asks a bonafide question about Ghost hunters protection & I see reams of posturing about guns, police & crackheads???? :blink:

Like WOW.........some guy asks a bonafide question about Ghost hunters protection & I see reams of posturing about guns, police & crackheads???? :blink:

That's teh intarnets.