Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muqtada al-Sadr has fled Iraq

supercar

No, I don't know it. And just like the Majority of Iraqis who wants the US out of Iraq, where are they? How come we see them only from polls?

Why did the Democrats not challenge or made a case on it, show us your evidence? A serious accusation is all you guys have. :tu:

A Federal system??? I thought you want a 3 seperate country??? Who gets to own the land where the Oil fields are?

Where are the millions of refugee? Exact location please.

We only see them in polls because it's too dangerous to go waving placards on Baghdad streets.

Refugees? Try an estimated 2.6 million in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.

Maybe the Whitehouse (Wonkyhearse) would call that regional sharing?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• el midgetron

• Fluffybunny

• supercar

We only see them in polls because it's too dangerous to go waving placards on Baghdad streets.

Nope, more of the polls is the only thing you can rely on to support your claim, you know very well that polls are not FACT, it can be very wrong.

Polls are always use specially by the Liberals whenever they want to push an agenda. They Poll it in an area that they know there is good support for it, and then claim it is the country speaking.

FACTS don't suggest majority of Iraqis wants us out now. And the bombs of the Islamo Facist Insurgents is saying more than US OUT , it also means they get to rule, no election! Which will result to chaos, and the world is back to square one with Iraq, back to Embargo, blockade, resolutions after resolutions.

And when the Radical leaders then cut Oil Supply to the Western World, we all will be getting in line and paying $10/ gallon, what now then?

Refugees? Try an estimated 2.6 million in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.

Maybe the Whitehouse (Wonkyhearse) would call that regional sharing?

OK, we have refugeee that wants to escape the Insurgents bomb, shows another FACT that the bombs are working.

They are Middle Eastern and their neighbor, what is wrong woith helping your neighbor?

Edited by AROCES

The bottom line is there are only 3 options regarding Iraq.

1: You let them fight eachother which could grow into a much larger conflict

2: Another dictator likely Shiite this time takes power

3: Dived up all three opposing factions.

For those who say you can't draw lines why not Iraq was a made up country anyway. It worked in the past and already Sunni and Shiite are moving away from one another to avoid getting blown up or shot. Sunni do not want to be policed by Shiite and vice versa, so why not let them police themselves.

I agree. Carve it up like a roast. The shia's under Iranian rule, the sunni's under Syrian rule, and the kurds under Turkish rule.

Oil? Why should we care, most of our oil comes from GB and Canada. Research it if you dont believe me.

The question most of us are asking is: why are we still in Iraq?

Oil? Why should we care, most of our oil comes from GB and Canada. Research it if you dont believe me.

And where do you think those that rely on Iraqi Oil for supply would go then, GB and Canada for one. You really think GB and Cananda will keep selling it to us only, even when another country who needs it desperately would offer a higher price?

Anyone with at least a shred of knowledge of the history of the area can tell you that balkanization of Iraq will never work.

Nope, more of the polls is the only thing you can rely on to support your claim, you know very well that polls are not FACT, it can be very wrong.

Polls are always use specially by the Liberals whenever they want to push an agenda. They Poll it in an area that they know there is good support for it, and then claim it is the country speaking.

FACTS don't suggest majority of Iraqis wants us out now. And the bombs of the Islamo Facist Insurgents is saying more than US OUT , it also means they get to rule, no election!

Conservatives never use polls in danger zones because they wouldn't want look like your myopic definition of Liberals, because they know how they'd look if they asked the average citizen in the street.

Which will result to chaos, and the world is back to square one with Iraq, back to Embargo, blockade, resolutions after resolutions.

And when the Radical leaders then cut Oil Supply to the Western World

Self justifying speculation in hyper mode...

we all will be getting in line and paying $10/ gallon, what now then?

Maybe, get off your driven arses and walk!

OK, we have refugeee that wants to escape the Insurgents bomb, shows another FACT that the bombs are working.

They are Middle Eastern and their neighbor, what is wrong woith helping your neighbor?

Who's bombs are you referring to, their IED's or the West's 'SBKEINSDBT' (Smart Bombs Kill Everything In Range Double Big Time! Woo hoo.)

So where are the opposing Republican polls, or are they too cynical to make use of them?

FACTS, What FACTS?

Good point, Republicans don't do polls in Iraq, just like the military doesn't do body counts.

It would simply be too ugly.

No, I don't know it. And just like the Majority of Iraqis who wants the US out of Iraq, where are they? How come we see them only from polls?

Why did the Democrats not challenge or made a case on it, show us your evidence? A serious accusation is all you guys have. :tu:

A Federal system??? I thought you want a 3 seperate country??? Who gets to own the land where the Oil fields are?

most of the refugees are in jordan,and syria...any iraqi with anything has left...

Conservatives never use polls in danger zones because they wouldn't want look like your myopic definition of Liberals, because they know how they'd look if they asked the average citizen in the street.

Nope, they never rely on polls. They just do what they think what works, NOT what some FEELS.

Self justifying speculation in hyper mode...

Rather than self FEELING speculation in hyper mode.....

Maybe, get off your driven arses and walk!

Sorry, not doing a walkabout. Need to make a living, not wonder around.

Who's bombs are you referring to, their IED's or the West's 'SBKEINSDBT' (Smart Bombs Kill Everything In Range Double Big Time! Woo hoo.)

The bomb that is directly targeted to those who fled.

Good point, Republicans don't do polls in Iraq, just like the military doesn't do body counts.

It would simply be too ugly.

Oh, they do body count. They do with their own casualties and enemies killed. The difference is they never use them as propagandas for political purposes.

Ever heard of a report from the media about enemy casualty???

Yes, usually after any large coordinated attack... the report will often say how many soldiers were injured/killed as well as how many "suspected insurgents" were killed.

And where do you think those that rely on Iraqi Oil for supply would go then, GB and Canada for one.

Maybe, maybe not. I follow your logic but it's speculation.

You really think GB and Canada will keep selling it to us only, even when another country who needs it desperately would offer a higher price?

Hmm, I wasnt aware we were an exclusive customer of Canada and GB. Even if we were, that leaves me wondering what country is rich enough and desperate enough to pay more than it already is.

Yes, usually after any large coordinated attack... the report will often say how many soldiers were injured/killed as well as how many "suspected insurgents" were killed.

Yeah, I knew there is a report of it somewhere. Just have to dig it up.

Maybe, maybe not. I follow your logic but it's speculation.

It's simply how the free market system works.

Hmm, I wasnt aware we were an exclusive customer of Canada and GB. Even if we were, that leaves me wondering what country is rich enough and desperate enough to pay more than it already is.

Oh, commuters will pay for it regardless. The ones to suffer first are the Airlines, trucking industries, tourism and eventually it will be an economic chaos.

And don't be surprise if the world support an invasion of Iraq AGAIN, to free the Oil fields and place it back on the free market.

It's simply how the free market system works.

Still speculation.

Oh, commuters will pay for it regardless. The ones to suffer first are the Airlines, trucking industries, tourism and eventually it will be an economic chaos.

Your dragging me away from my point, but I'll bite. They are the first to feel the crunch, but they never absorb it, we do, the average working person. Economic chaos... highly possible.

And don't be surprise if the world support an invasion of Iraq AGAIN, to free the Oil fields and place it back on the free market.

I must say nothing much surprises me anymore, but again thats more speculation and what if's.

Still speculation.

Not mine though, just how the free market works.

Your dragging me away from my point, but I'll bite. They are the first to feel the crunch, but they never absorb it, we do, the average working person. Economic chaos... highly possible.

I must say nothing much surprises me anymore, but again thats more speculation and what if's.

What point?

It's a possibility and the question is do you want to play it safe or speculate it may not happen.

Not mine though, just how the free market works.

What point?

This point.

And where do you think those that rely on Iraqi Oil for supply would go then, GB and Canada for one. You really think GB and Cananda will keep selling it to us only, even when another country who needs it desperately would offer a higher price?

Oh, commuters will pay for it regardless.

Commuters is a country??

It's a possibility and the question is do you want to play it safe or speculate it may not happen.

Well I for one don't make knee jerk decisions on what if scenerios. My opinion is if we had not gone and got involved in Iraq and the M.E. in the first place, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Play it safe? Fix it when it isnt broke because it just may break down.

Well I for one don't make knee jerk decisions on what if scenerios. My opinion is if we had not gone and got involved in Iraq and the M.E. in the first place, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Well, there are those who don't just seat on their pants and just hope for the best always.

Yeah, the conversation will be about UN Resolution 117 and the Oil for Ffood corruption would have continued on and Saddam would be back making trouble and UN would be on to Resolution 118.

Play it safe? Fix it when it isnt broke because it just may break down.

Ask Kuwait then if not playing it safe did them well.

Edited by AROCES

This point.

Who do you think consume mostly of the Oil that a country buys? The commuters.

Country will pay if the need is there, and most commuters will pay rather than walk, get on a horse or even use public transportation.

Commuters is a country??

Sorry, didn't anticipate it was too deep for you.

Well, there are those who don't just seat on their pants and just hope for the best always.

Yeah, the conversation will be about UN Resolution 117 and the Oil for Ffood corruption would have continued on and Saddam would be back making trouble and UN would be on to Resolution 118.

Yes we would, and I would prefer your mentioned alternative.

And Kuwait compares to us how in regards to it's military strength? Meaning they did not have the means to play it any other way but safe.

Yes we would, and I would prefer your mentioned alternative.

Those were the alternatives, and it was not working :rolleyes:

And Kuwait compares to us how in regards to it's military strength? Meaning they did not have the means to play it any other way but safe.

They could have strengthen their position by aligning themselves with either the US, Saudi, Russia or even China as deterrent. Instead they chose to hope it won't happen.

A lot of the Iraqis left already in a mass exodus to other surrounding nations to escape the civil war and other things going on.

A serious accusations backed up in court already and yes challenged by lots of democrats.

Link to Article by RFK Jr. Rolling Stone

It was also all over the media and several people on the inside testified as well others like Dr. Avi Rubin here

Rubin is an expert when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Just for the record I'm not a democrat or republican I'm Canadian I just happen to pay attention, Infact I like the conservative views on smaller government etc. However the republicans of today in the US are not true conservatives and the ones who are, are quickly being phased out by the neocons who stand for everything opposite of true conservative views.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0522/dailyUpdate.html Iraqis leaving

http://www.helenair.com/articles/2006/11/0...03110406_03.txt UN report says 100k Iraqis leaving each month

As for where all these people are going there is no exact location, they are simply fleeing to other neighboring countries.

Yeah a Federal system represented by each side equally, as for the land with the oil fields the obvious answer would be no one so as to divide up the profits, made. Division does work when it's done right, for example Yugoslavia. Infact this will ultimatly have to happen in Iraq and if the US won't do this then they might as well leave now as the war is lost at this point definatly.

Many people smarter then you or I also support this, I also beleive that this is the end goal anyway, Kurds north, Sunni middle and Shiite bottom. Fact is you can't break something then expect others to fix it.

Actually I did and Canada and Saudi Arabia is where the oils mostly comes from. UK is actually last on the top 15 list.top 15

Canada will continue to sell to the US as well as ship it over seas. We have more then enough oil like 80% of it is untapped across the country.

Oh, they do body count. They do with their own casualties and enemies killed. The difference is they never use them as propagandas for political purposes.

Yeah actually I beleive that according to various international groups the US and it's allies are responsible for tens of thousands maybe more deaths in Iraq. CNN reported on this a while back.

It's bullying! Do what we say or we will bomb you back to the stone ages!

===

Saddam may not be a good guy but he understood something the west doesn't, and that was his country. He kept Iraq from plunging into chaos and although he did it with an iron fist he certainly did it better then the occupying force in Iraq.

They could have strengthen their position by aligning themselves with either the US, Saudi, Russia or even China as deterrent.

Those things take time, they didnt have it.

Instead they chose to hope it won't happen.

Of course they did because they lacked the time to do anything else. Besides I remember it all to well. Our first reaction was, oh well not our problem. Then it was realized Saudi Arabia was next and the rest is history.