Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Urban Legends

Astrocreep

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astrocreep

• <bleeding_heart>

• whisper

• Sarah-17

Who would of thought Disney would do that kind of thing when millions of little kids watch those movies. mad.gif

I found it while looking for stuff about urban legends and I also go to that sight a lot for games and stuff

Wow! That was very cool. I can't imagine the Love Rollercoaster one being real though. How creepy! They left out the scenes in the Disney movie Aladdin where he tells Jasmine to take off her clothes, and in the Little Mermaid where the priest gets an erection during the ceremony. Has anyone else ever seen those?

Remember the one about Three Men and a Baby? The ghost turned out to be a cardboard cut-out of Ted Danson. But I saw something move across the window when they were singing that "goodnight sweetheart" song. It looked like a face to me.

The scream in the background of that song sounds like a horse...

yeah. *nods and smiles* grin2.gif Horses scream all the time. It also could have been a screaming cow or a screaming frog. Maybe even saquatch??

It is a well known fact that funk musicians use screaming animals in their music.

They left out the scenes in the Disney movie Aladdin where he tells Jasmine to take off her clothes, and in the Little Mermaid where the priest gets an erection during the ceremony. Has anyone else ever seen those?

I have! But a lot of people seem to beleive that the Priest in The Little Mermaid was just sticking out his knee. Pretty skinny knee! But sometimes they do draw limbs very skinny, but if they knew it was going to look like that...

Oh, whatever. wacko.gif

~*~

Well, anyway this was really cool. Thanks for sharing!

Cya!

I enjoyed that i must say thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif that was weird how all that sex stuff is in Disney.........funny stuff.

i hate you astrocreep you gave me 2 nights of nightmares because of that dumb flash video sad.gif . what was the urban legend site with the games? huh.gif

ohmy.gif That was very creepy! The scream, and those hidden messages are creepy and something to think about. I saw both Three men and a baby- and Three men a little Lady. I think that boy in that picture has to be real. I have my doubts wether or not that "ghost" in that picture is real or not. But anyway very creepy! dontgetit.gif

• 1 month later...

i normally dont dig urban legends but i liked taht site.

Disney have been doing it for years, when Jessica rabbit falls in Who framed roger rabbit shes wearing no panties.

And the original version of fantasia had a black slave girl in it I think her name was Jemima.

Also there is allegadly a Nazi officer painted on a high balcony in a mural at Disneyworld.

Evil Disney

And the original version of fantasia had a black slave girl in it I think her name was Jemima.

Ummm, where at? I dont remember many humans in Fantasia....what part is it suppose to be in ,,,and not to nit pick but Disney didn't make "Roger Rabbit" Warner Brothers did they just got the rights to key Disney toons to use in the film free advertisement for Disney

post-34-1075574351.jpg