Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US preparations for invading Iran are

__Kratos__

You should reread the thread. he said Mugen by name!

He quoted me and mentioned Mugen

"couldn't have said it better myself, its a whole lot easier reading what Mugen gots to say about his country cause hes doing it peacefully and hes from Iran, a country that is suppose to be hostile? meanwhile people like Aztec and Shinedown are all hostile, and their the ones from the country who accuses Iran of being hostile lol

cept aztec, hes just madly in love with the country shinedowns from" Unquote

Damn no wonder it's so hard to get through to you guys.

Oh and I can see you still have a hard time reading, I give a rats turd about Repub's or dem's, as I STATED i'm not a liberal.

And Caesar you should really think before you type. Your interpretation of things does leave allot to be desired.

Edited by The Silver Thong

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• The Silver Thong

• Mugen

• Aztec Warrior

He quoted me and mentioned Mugen

"couldn't have said it better myself, its a whole lot easier reading what Mugen gots to say about his country cause hes doing it peacefully and hes from Iran, a country that is suppose to be hostile? meanwhile people like Aztec and Shinedown are all hostile, and their the ones from the country who accuses Iran of being hostile lol

cept aztec, hes just madly in love with the country shinedowns from" Unquote

Damn no wonder it's so hard to get through to you guys.

Oh and I can see you still have a hard time reading, I give a rats turd about Repub's or dem's, as I STATED i'm not a liberal.

And Caesar you should really think before you type. Your interpretation of things does leave allot to be desired.

My apologies I just got back from the bar and I'm not that focused tonight I probley did read the wronge the posts seem so chopped up and all over!

Edited by Caesar

My apologies I just got back from the bar and I'm not that focused tonight I problem did read the wronge the posts seem so chopped up and all over!

No worries mate, all's good, hell I have made a post or two after a few, oh wait a sec, you are referring to my earlier post? Are you poking fun now ? :P or making excuses ? hmm me wonder's

Mugen, I agree with you about this 'mexican' aztec warrior . If he truly is a mexican, he does exhibit a truly nauseating level of sycophantry .

That's not a word. LOL......you mean sycophancy.