Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

clearest apparrition i've ever seen!

mimilovergyrl

Interesting pic. To me it looks more like a woman than a girl. The shoulder that extends out from the fish tank makes her body to broad for a young girl. Also the height. I also noticed her robe is visible below the tank. Quite compeling how she is not transparent at all.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mimilovergyrl

• Please Explain

• Episteme

• Radian

Even comparing Mimi's reflection with the child's, the (child) is more vivid-clear-less foggy- Mimi's is also quite a bit hazy.

Plus, I have noticed, Mimi definately looks like she's kneeling on the couch, and hunched over to appear in the same position of the girl. The girl looks like she's standing up.

Thank you for taking those pics, very interesting and you seem very credible.

Makes me ponder.

Edit : People will hate me, but i have to say there is an orb in the "recreation" picture where the girl used to be :P

I thought it was me, but maybe it coincides with your orb observation, but in all four pictures, in the area where the girl was spotted, I keep noticing a faded area or a haze.

I agree with Mimi, she has been physically injured, this is apparent around the mouth, and neck area. Her mouth (just around the lips) have been injured.
You know, I thought her mouth didn't look right. That explains it for me. Plus, I would think it would explain why she would be dressed in a hospital gown and robe, right?

I also noticed her robe is visible below the tank.

I thought so too, but are we sure that is her robe?

It's not her robe under the tank. It's the gravel having the same color as her robe.

I thought it was her robe aswell to begin with untill Mimi posted some more pics.

I thought so too, but are we sure that is her robe?

I guess that would be a question for the OP. But I to noticed the face seemed a little off comapared to rest of her too. But her shoulder was very clear and the same design as the rest of the robe. I didnt accually read all the post so this may have been allready answered but is there anyother pics or apearances of this robed female?

The first look at this girl overwhelmed me. I deeply feel it's genuine capture.

& if real- the area around the mouth is very disturbing- around her neck, even stains on upper portion of her gown (maybe or its my eyes playin' tricks on me..). Could it have been medical issue, or an accident?--

Someone mentioned it could not have have been that long ago, I believe they are correct. The gown/Robe doesn't look that old or out.

The child's expression is unsettling (around the mouth). Whether it be a good thing, bad thing, or mutual, it's still unnerving to see it. :(

imo, of course..

With just one pic it's hard to judge how the girl came to be in it, but if it has no other explanation then I'd say you have a genuine experience on your hands.

I've heard of people experience apparitions that look solid, so it's definitely possible. Maybe the girl is deeply connected with your cat from the rescue shelter, who knows.

Kinda eerie though. Wow.

The first look at this girl overwhelmed me. I deeply feel it's genuine capture.

& if real- the area around the mouth is very disturbing- around her neck, even stains on upper portion of her gown (maybe or its my eyes playin' tricks on me..). Could it have been medical issue, or an accident?--

Someone mentioned it could not have have been that long ago, I believe they are correct. The gown/Robe doesn't look that old or out.

The child's expression is unsettling (around the mouth). Whether it be a good thing, bad thing, or mutual, it's still unnerving to see it. :(

imo, of course..

Hehe i was actually googling "blue girl robes" to see if i could find the make... No luck apparently :P

All I see.....especially after the OP's last 2 pics .....is either a picture of a girl off the tv...the tv is very clear in the last pic the OP made.....or its someone on the couch looking at her while she took the original.

With the OP standing behind the aquarium looks just as clear as the "unknown".

You can also see the tv picture clearly through the aquarium.....

P.S.....Don't hit me sunny

As much of a believer in spirits as I am, I'm sorry to say I have my doubts about this one. If anything, the pic mimi posted of herself behind the fish tank makes the original pic even less believable to me. One thing that really bothers me is that the "child" also appears to be kneeling on the couch in much the same way as mimi did herself. The back of the couch is clearly in front of the "child". I've posted a snipped out portion of the pic here to point out the couch back.

By the way....the "child" appears larger than mimi did because the pic was taken closer to the tank than the one of mimi was.

I'm not saying it was deliberately faked, only that my personal jury is still out on this one.

post-16938-1171850296_thumb.jpg

:P gator!!

The OP comes in vaguely clear, but with an apparent haze- not as vivid and bright as the ("unknown").

The TV screen compared to where the unknown stood in the photo doesn't add up-- its too out of context for the unknown to be reflection, imo. The size of the reflection, the angle, none seems to make sense if it were the TV reflection.

Mimi is on the couch bending down--But, looks at though the unknown is standing in same location... that seems odd in itself..

As much of a believer in spirits as I am, I'm sorry to say I have my doubts about this one. If anything, the pic mimi posted of herself behind the fish tank makes the original pic even less believable to me. One thing that really bothers me is that the "child" also appears to be kneeling on the couch in much the same way as mimi did herself. The back of the couch is clearly in front of the "child". I've posted a snipped out portion of the pic here to point out the couch back.

By the way....the "child" appears larger than mimi did because the pic was taken closer to the tank than the one of mimi was.

I'm not saying it was deliberately faked, only that my personal jury is still out on this one.

Good point. I see this too. The big question is unless the OP is pulling a fast one, who is the robed figure?

oh really. so its faked you say? you think someone is really behind the tank? yea if i didnt take this picture then i would probably think that too. thats what half the posts have been about.... how out of proportion the girl looks in the origonal compared to the pics that i took. i can take more... even closer to the tank.... but i promise you and image behind it wont become any larger. well allz i can say is i too would be a skeptic of this if i hadnt taken it myself. who but me and my boyfriend knows that it was only the two of us here...so i guess in all reality we will be the only 2 that know for certain that this is not only "not" fake but deffinatly not of this world.........

* as you can see im new to this forum as of yesterday. ive actually never even been on a forum before... well there was one....just wondering.. people really put fake pictures on here? i dont understand why...that would meen someone has a lot of time on there hands to pull something like that. i work from 6am to 6 pm. i have a home daycare and i have my own son who is one.....sooo i'm constantly chasing after him....honestly i dont think i would even have the time to think about putting a fake picture on here for no reason...it seems pointless to me i guess unless someone is looking for atttention...idk. welll i just wanted ot explain my self...AGAiN...lol....i still expect there to be skeptics..there always will be =) im not a hater .....

Edited by mimilovergyrl

i work at a fish store, so i spend quite a great deal of time around aquariums.

this picture seems genuine. the appearance of the tank and the reflections around it look correct.

but where are the fish? (sorry, that was bothering me... haha)

i work at a fish store, so i spend quite a great deal of time around aquariums.

this picture seems genuine. the appearance of the tank and the reflections around it look correct.

but where are the fish? (sorry, that was bothering me... haha)

lol...i actually live in a mobile home park and we use well water.... they alllllways have contamination problems with the water and it did something crazy to my poor fish.....they slowly started dying one by one...it was sad.... i was really mad at the owners

I actually thought you we're that Shanna Rhode guy with the double exposures to begin with under a new alias, but i know you're not now :)

The whole thing with fear of believing other peoples experiences is fear of beeing laughed at by the "fakers".

I do feel your beeing honest Mimi and if you're not, so effing what ;)

What should matter to you is that YOU KNOW! Why care for strangers opinions ?

Edited due to my stupidity.

Edited by SwampGator

There is a girl watching her taking a picture of her boyfriend....and was on the couch behind the aquarium....its too obvious. Blast me all you want to but it won't change it.

Don't hit me Sunny!!!

hey your making it even easier for me to beleive its a spirit..... i was hoping someone could at least give me some kind of explanation of how it has to be the tv...but no one is doing that......the more people tell me i'm crazy becasue there was actually some one there... there more i know that i am right.....so thankyou.....you have actually been a help.

Yeap it's a pretty normal picture if we didn't have Mimi's word for the girl not beeing there.

Speculation.

yeaaa... im not a very religous person so i guess if someone came to me and said they saw god or had a picutre of him i would think that they were probably crazy.....well..i'm glad i'm not here to proove anything. thankyou guys for all the comments...some have proven to be very helpfull. thanks.

yeaaa... im not a very religous person so i guess if someone came to me and said they saw god or had a picutre of him i would think that they were probably crazy.....well..i'm glad i'm not here to proove anything. thankyou guys for all the comments...some have proven to be very helpfull. thanks.

Do keep us updated on your investigation Mili. I personally feel your credible and find it interesting so don't hate the whole board now :P

oh really. so its faked you say?

Where did I say that? Before you get your knickers in a knot please re-read the last sentence of my previous post.

Like I've aleady said....I'm not saying it was deliberately faked....I'm not saying I think anything one way or the other, because for now my jury is still out and I don't know what to think.

There are things about it that bother me though. I don't get why a spirit would manifest itself behind the couch as though kneeling on it, or behind the aquarium for that matter?