Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Members For a Web Team Wanted

Blood Angel

I'm currently constructing a website based on conspiracy, and UFOs.

i'm looking for 2 people, to join the webteam. One must be a skeptic(any country), the other a open minded person (preferrably british). If anyone is interested email me ^_^

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• gollum

• Phantom

• The Nameless One

<----- British Chappy at your service! Lots of experience, vastly intelligent (and modest, lol dontgetit.gif ) my latest book to be published was all about unexplained mysteries, built into a horror book. Look out for it in the shops soon, called, The Soul Reapers (takes a chance at plugging his book! rolleyes.gif ) But seriously, I would be interested in this proposal.

Ps… sorry should have sent this by PM! wacko.gif

Sounds interesting, but Im not to sure if Id have the Time. wink2.gif

Dutch skeptic here, but not enough time on my hands. Unless it can be done in an hour or less a week.

And ofcourse I won't email you, lazy boy. You should always check back threads you started. tongue.gif

All those that uh replyed, including golam, i will send the info to you by email >_>

i might expand the team to more members, but for the moment i'm still working on the site "prototype", and am trying to sort out a domain.

I'm the one who gave you the insulting PM that you wanted, Blood Angel! Remember that! That alone should put me at the top of your list disgust.gif

Just kiddin'.....I'm too stupid for something like that anyway laugh.gif

Ok heres the prototype website (homepage ONLY, none of the links work, its just a shell till i get a .com domian) click here

once i have watched terminator 2 i'll send those emails o_o

its only a midi file so the music quality is cack,i will upload a mp3 when my broadband arrives (if it ever does)

• 2 weeks later...

All Plans are suspended until i can gather the money for a domain name and webspace. Freewebs is a rubbish host, not only is there servers down most of the time, can't host images, and as a final insult it limits to 50 files. I should have everything ready to go again by the end of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BA

Have you thought of using Angelfire, it's free, limits you to abt 20mb, you can have imagine, the only trouble is that in comes with pop up ads but, for a small price (something like $10), you can pay to have them removed.

Also, I'm good a webdesign if you need a hand

wub.gif Doomie

i'll be buying a domain name and webspace within the month, just sorting my finances first.