Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God's Bible...or Metatron's?

Ashley-Star*Child

Like I said in the thread 'Should there be a Bible' (look it up if you wish) Moses, who wrote the first five books of the Bible, saw not God, but Metatron on the holy mountain as the burning bush. In fact, all of those books including Genesis come from a book called Jubilees, and even that wasn't told to Moses by God, it was told by an unnamed angel. What most people don't know is that Jubilees quotes from the book of Enoch and describes the events therein about the fall of the angels and how they went 'a whoring about with the daughters of men', the Nephilim their races, and about Enoch his book, calendars etc.

Metatron is one of the highest angels, who was formerly Enoch. Only two humans have ever become angels, Enoch and Elijah who became Sandalphon twin brother to Metatron. To further that, God made it so that no angel could thenceforth speak to God without first consulting Metatron. One day a man saw Metatron throned and exclaimed 'there's indeed TWO powers in Heaven' this angered God immensely so Metatron was immediately dethroned and the angel Anafiel one of only 8 angels higher than he gave him 60 lashes of fire. No, Metatron did not become fallen. Dethroned, but not fallen.

What's unique about Enoch's book is that it has direct words from God. Enoch ascended to Heaven and spoke to God directly, and was then given 30 days to write books on it back on Earth. After that he was taken and became the angel Metatron. In 2 Enoch it talks of God's creation of the universe, how Adam and Eve were a second kind of angel, about their free will, about how God made astrology for every newborn child, how God doesn't hate sin insomuch as the ignorance that is in him to sin, and that the reason for humanity's creation was to see 'who among your race would love or abhor Me'. Etc.

Jubilees/Genesis is actually a SECOND account of creation and as I said before told by an ANGEL and not God.

So, the question has to be asked, despite the fact that in Enoch's books God says it was meant to be handed to every generation of man, since it was Metatron who told Moses to free the Hebrew slaves, Metatron who hgave Moses the 613 commandements, and an unnamed angel who relayed the rest of what consititutes the Pentauech, is it really God's Bible...or Metatron's? God's rules....or Metatron's?

And as I said in my other thread, if God wanted there to be a Bible so much why then didn't his own Son who was eductaed in Egypt write a WORD of Biblical text? Yeshua was not illiterate, He could have easily written the most direct texts ever made, but He never did. Not a word. Just WHOSE laws are we living under?

Here's another interesting part, a catch 22. In Enoch it states that one of the sins of the fallen angels was teaching man to read and write stating man was not made for this 'and by this man's faith will be lead astray'. God tested His one of own angels in Heaven asking him to bring out the books for Enoch to hand to man. Did he listen to God's previous law or do as he was told? He did what he was told and brought out the books. Did God punish him? NO. So what does that say about laws?

It's also worth noting that the Jewish people believe there will be a 'false prophet' who will change the laws of Moses. Is this Metatron warning of someone who will overthrow HIS laws, or someone who frees mankind from the laws of an angel formerly human on a power trip? Prior to Moses, there were NO laws except the laws given to Noah by God about not eating blood and about unclean animals. Noah was Enoch's great grandson. However it must be remebered that Noah's account ALSO was written by Moses. Inn Enoch's book it states that it was an ANGEL who went to Noah (on God's command) to tell him about the deluge, and not God. In fact there is no mention of ANY direct contact between Noah and God. Not only that but another little known fact is hidden there. When Noah was born his father believed Noah was actually a Nephillim (had an angelic father and not his becuase he was born with 'snow white and red skin, and his eyes lit up the house and he spoke of God in the manner of an angel') - Enoch was Ethiopian and his line were Ethiopian/Hebrew. He (Noah's father) continually questioned his wife of her fidelity, and she kept saying 'My brother it was only YOU who I knew' (he was married to his sister, the reason Noah's line was supposed to be 'pure' is because it was just the ONLY line of humanity left NOT interbred with either angels or Nephillim, hence why they were saved and everyone else destroyed, God wanted to wipe out the Nephilim race, the Nephillim even went on to create ANIMAL hybrids through miscognation, which is why God ordered that all of the GOD CREATED animals be saved). Noah's father went to consult his grandfather now the angel Metatron about this to know the truth. He was never answered....

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• draconic chronicler

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Moondoggy

• RougeRat

Actually, Moses never saw god or Metatron. In fact he was told to see god would mean certain death because no mortal could gaze upon the face of god and live. Also, if I remember correctly, Metatron was also said to have appeared to Joseph Smith in a cave and thus did provide unto him what is todays mormon bible. So, if Metatron (An archangel, said to be the all mighty eternal lord and the divine voice of the creator) was out and about speaking to Moses and Enoch, gods word/law, why would he attend to Joseph Smith and speak something completely different!? And if there is only one god and , as the christian bible says, gods word is eternal and unchanging, how can there be other versions of that word (via Enoch and mormon) and yet, only one true path unto god through the christians jesus!? All by god's allowance, if one accepts Metatron was the messenger sent forth in gods service, unto Moses, Joseph and Enoch?

People think Im stupid for believing that God is the angels and the system ..... but your post makes me believe it even more!!!!

~*~

In fact he was told to see god would mean certain death because no mortal could gaze upon the face of god and live.

I thought it said that he looked at his back because he could not look at his face. I guess Gods back doesn't kill :P

Ashley, do you mind if I ask where you get the material you just mentioned? Is this all from Enoch?

I used to drive a european car callled a metatron. Hmmm! I drove God

Exodus 3:2.

And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Exodus 3:3.

And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

Exodus 3:4.

And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.

Mark 12:26.

And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

1Timothy 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Timothy 4:3.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4.

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

In fact he was told to see god would mean certain death because no mortal could gaze upon the face of god and live.

That part is true, Moses kept asking to see God and got that answer. God's face is blinding and emits sparks, He also breathes and eats fire so it's quite possible that a mortal would die if they saw him. He did see Metatron though.

I get my sources from 1 2 & 3 Enoch, Jubilees and the Torah.

Shiloh,

God may have called unto him but the 613 commandments still came from Metatron 'the angel of the Lord'.

• 1 month later...

Metatron is popular in new age culture and also in the mormon church. But as an ex-mormon I cannot even begin to tell you the parallels between new age movement and mormonism.

Metatron is popular in new age culture and also in the mormon church. But as an ex-mormon I cannot even begin to tell you the parallels between new age movement and mormonism.

Jubilees is not popular with most Christians because it states Satan was sent by God to destoy the Egyptian firstborn. This contradicts the Christian myth that Satan rebelled from God in Eden, which of course, is never stated in the Holy Torah.

As for who brought the commandments to the hebrews, the Zoroastrians (who inspired Christianity) state that it was not God, but a wicked dragon named Zohac who brought the Hebrews their commandments and legends. Interestingly, the Gnostic Christians ALSO said Yahweh wasn't the real God, but also an evil dragon, also known as Yaldabaoth. This secret knowledge was retained by some since the time of Sumeria, which the creatures later known as Satan and Jehovah were both great "Ushamgals" (serpent dragons), Satan being "lord of the earth" (a title Jesus referred to him as) and Jehovah "Lord of heaven" ). But they both deferred to a greater God never referred to as an Ushamgal. Could this be the "true God" the Zoroastrians and the Gnostics were referrin to?

Jubilees is not popular with most Christians because it states Satan was sent by God to destoy the Egyptian firstborn. This contradicts the Christian myth that Satan rebelled from God in Eden, which of course, is never stated in the Holy Torah.

As for who brought the commandments to the hebrews, the Zoroastrians (who inspired Christianity) state that it was not God, but a wicked dragon named Zohac who brought the Hebrews their commandments and legends. Interestingly, the Gnostic Christians ALSO said Yahweh wasn't the real God, but also an evil dragon, also known as Yaldabaoth. This secret knowledge was retained by some since the time of Sumeria, which the creatures later known as Satan and Jehovah were both great "Ushamgals" (serpent dragons), Satan being "lord of the earth" (a title Jesus referred to him as) and Jehovah "Lord of heaven" ). But they both deferred to a greater God never referred to as an Ushamgal. Could this be the "true God" the Zoroastrians and the Gnostics were referrin to?

are you saying that the Zoroastians influenced the Torah? because that's where the stories of Christ come from...

i can point out every place in the Torah that makes reference to Christ... so why do you think it was influenced by Zoroastrianism?

A wicked DRAGON brought the Hebrews the commandments- :unsure2: ?

The "real God" is an "evil DRAGON" Yaldabaoth- :blink: ?

Satan and Jehovah are Ushamgals- "serpant DRAGONS." :hmm: ?

Where are your sources at, Draconic? & 'USHAMGALS,' again? Seems non-existent.

You had to go and do it, didn't you :P You now know that this whole thread is doomed to a "dragons vs. angels" debate :rofl:

A wicked DRAGON brought the Hebrews the commandments- :unsure2: ?

The "real God" is an "evil DRAGON" Yaldabaoth- :blink: ?

Satan and Jehovah are Ushamgals- "serpant DRAGONS." :hmm: ?

I assure you that everything I have ever said on these foums is based on "existing" sources. None of this is my speculation, it is all stated in ancient documents.

1. It is plainly stated in the Zoroastrian Denkerd (their Bible" of sorts), that the God of the Bible is a Dragon called Zohac. This is common knowledge knowledge which you can even find in the Jewish Encyclopedia. Thisis the religion Christianity largely bases their doctrine, oblivious to the fact thise religion calls their God an evil Dragon. According to them, the evilest dragon is Ahriman, who Cristians adopted as Satan. But the Zoros say the God of the Bible is also an evil dragon, brother to Ahriman, a fact that goes all the way back to the brother, dragon gods of Sumeria, who 4000 years ago were not considered evil, but creatures who brought rain and wisdom, just like the dragons of virtually every other ancient culture. This is still most apparent in China.

2. Christian Gnostic scriptures state the vengeful and destructive God of the Old Testament cannot be the father of Jesus. They say he is the dragon Yaldabaoth. Interestingly, this creature can go back to the "storm dragon" Enlil of Sumeria who would become the Hebrew Yahweh. You should find this on any Gnostic website, just type in Yaldabaoth.

3. Both Enki and Enlil, the Sumerian prototypes of Satan and Enlil are referred to as Great Dragons in the hymns sung to them. You can find this in many studies of these Gods. Bibleorigins.com is one good place.

They usually don't tell you this kind of stuff in Sunday School, but it is no revelation to scholars of ancient near eastern religion.

are you saying that the Zoroastians influenced the Torah? because that's where the stories of Christ come from...

i can point out every place in the Torah that makes reference to Christ... so why do you think it was influenced by Zoroastrianism?

No, the Torah was written before Zoroastrianism was invented. The Dualistic Notion that God is opposed by a powerful evil entity is a Zoroastrian belief imitated by Christianity. There is no evil Satan in the Torah. It says GOD is responsible for all Good and Evil. The original satan is an obedient servant creature to God, often given destructive assignments. He is undoubtledly one of the dragon-like Seraphim, also called "destroyers" in the bible.

Gnosticism is irrelevant and no one cares what the Summerian mythologies were. Speculation is what you're a master at, nothing else.

No, the Torah was written before Zoroastrianism was invented. The Dualistic Notion that God is opposed by a powerful evil entity is a Zoroastrian belief imitated by Christianity. There is no evil Satan in the Torah. It says GOD is responsible for all Good and Evil. The original satan is an obedient servant creature to God, often given destructive assignments. He is undoubtledly one of the dragon-like Seraphim, also called "destroyers" in the bible.

so it's more probable that Zoroastrians copied their version of the Messiah from the Torah...

oh and there is an evil entity in the Torah... the "serpent" in the garden... the "Nakash" the shining one... is the same as Lucifer... the shining one... it's in Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28... so to say that there isn't a being that opposes God... it has NO basis...

it is IMPOSSIBLE for the Christian religion to have copied their beliefs from Zoroastrianism... when the Torah already contained information about the Messiah...

so it's more probable that Zoroastrians copied their version of the Messiah from the Torah...

oh and there is an evil entity in the Torah... the "serpent" in the garden... the "Nakash" the shining one... is the same as Lucifer... the shining one... it's in Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28... so to say that there isn't a being that opposes God... it has NO basis...

it is IMPOSSIBLE for the Christian religion to have copied their beliefs from Zoroastrianism... when the Torah already contained information about the Messiah...

that is not exactly true, The Zoroastrians had their mythos about a messiah as well and the two religions grew up completely apart from one another although Judaism was a good bit different back then. It was only after judaism came in contact with zoroastrianism that judaism began to take on some of the features it has today and some of the more radical elements of this newly influenced Judaism are what would become Christianity.

Christianity is a meshing of various religions and concepts together...very little of it is indeed original.

The influence I was referring to was dualism, not belief in a Messiah. Yes, the snake "tricked" Eve, but it is considered no more than a snake, and is never mentioned again. This is becasue the complete story of Adapa (adam) and the Soutwind had been forgotten. All that was remembered of the Sumerian story was the the great dragon of Eden, Enki, gave Adapa the wrong information to attain eternal life when brought before God.

Zoroastrianism introduced and evil opposing force to challenge God. And it was this idea which Christianity embraced.

There is no fallen angel called Lucifer in the Old Testament, this is a later Christian mistaanslation. And satan is not an emenmy of God in the Old Testaemtn, he is Gods's obedient servant, and in the earlier Sumerian myths he his the brother of Yahweh and they are both serpent dragons who work for a highter heavenly diety called Anu.

Jesus was not the Jewish Messiah. He failed to destory the secular enemies of the Jews as the Messiah was supposed to do. This is why Satan came to Jesus, but Jesus spurned his help. Jesus betrayed his people to save the pagan world instead.

Edited by draconic chronicler

Gnosticism is irrelevant and no one cares what the Summerian mythologies were. Speculation is what you're a master at, nothing else.

Ummm, hate to tell you this Ashely, but your precious book of Enoch is considered just as irrelevant as the gnostics to mainstream Judaism and Christianity.

But as for the ancient Sumerian stories, no serious scholar can doubt that they inspired the Hebrew Bible. Abraham came from Ur, and he brought stories of gardens guarded by talking dragons, great floods, the Noah character, the Tower of Babel, etc. with him.

The most logical explanation of the various accounts that have similarities, is that the word was not written until a much later date, so the history was taught by Adam to his children, they are the ones who in turn gave their spin on the story as they populated other geographical areas. This accounts for the fact that most of the ancient religions had a messianic message to them. The two advents of the messiah are clear and abundant in text in the OT. The messiah's role is clearly seen in Psalms, Isaiah, Micah, Ezekiel, etc... His military componant is still future tense in prophecy. One must be skilled in the biblical administrations in order to fully comprehend biblical prophecy.