Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The final word on Ouija Boards

JordanK

How should you approach the use of Ouiji Boards?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How should you approach the use of Ouiji Boards?

• Never use them.
    • Use them with extreme caution.
    • Make sure you read the manual first, but they are fine.
    • Just mess about with them.
    • Ouiji Boards are fake garbage.
    • Wah? Leave me alone.

My experience with ouija boards was the same as my experience with dungeons and dragons. Its %100 imagination. Its just a piece of wood with a bunch of letters on it. Thats not spirtuality. You are only buying what they are selling. Anyone marketing these is sitting behind a pile of your money and yelling " SUCKER!!"

forgive us, we are feeling cynical today. dontgetit.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Nameless One

• JordanK

• Althalus

• Kryso

My older sister and her friend seven years ago or so used the latters Ouiji Board for two others they didn't get nothing. dontgetit.gif Maybe no one wanted to talk with them that day. But I do believe that the Ouiji Board is nothing but trouble, you may want to talk with your grandmother but you may have something else come up instead or also.

My other story is (and I'm not sure if this story that he told us is true so don't ask me) is that he knew (or heard) about this boy, and his friends were using a Ouiji Board and then sometime a fire broke out. I'm not sure when, but before the fire the boy put his Ouiji Board in his closet. When the firefighters went through the remains of the house they saw the Ouiji Board in the closet. Even though the closet was charred and was burnt- the Ouiji Board was in perfect condition. Now I say this again, I''m not sure if this is a true story, that he told us but it's something to think about.

I personaly think that the Ouiji Board is a very interesting and neat tool to contact ghosts and spirits alike, but it's still kinda freaky to use. I mean anything can or could come out of it. Oh and if you have one of those Ouiji Boards boards from Milton Bradly to me that one has to be fake. My friend in Alberta has one. And to me the one from Miltion Bradly just seems fake. But those two storys about the Ouiji Board is kinda interesting to me. You just have to treat it with respect just like you (we) do with everything else.

Happy Holidays. original.gif