Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zombie Survival Guide

xgaryedgex

I was at the book store the other day and found an awesome book. its called The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Its wrote just like any other type of survival guides except this one is for when the dead rise and plague humanity. it covers EVERYTHING you need to know on undead survival. weapons, shelter, transportation, advantages and disadvantages of all the different types of terrain. how to put togather a zombie hunting party. how to protect your home in a level 1 or 2 outbreak. references to actual accounts with zombie outbreaks around the world. it even tells you NOT to pay attention to what you've seen in movies. I must say this is a must have, who knows maybe one day you'll need it! Can never be to safe. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naveed

• Kryso

• xgaryedgex

• KayEl

lol I gotta get a copy of that book! I went to amazon.com to see if the had some segments of it, but they didn't. None the less though, it sounds great.

yeah i've heard about this book before, and I think its ingenius, especially since I have always wondered what if the world was attacked by zombies?

huh.gif

• 1 month later...

When theres no more room in hell...the dead will walk the earth...

Sounds great, i'm checking it out thumbsup.gif

Does the book actually have any details of previous zombie attacks, like media reports in nations that arent so good at keeping things quite or alleged incidents in the USA.

Ugh! It a zombie outbreak ever happens, I put a bullet in my brains!

Those George Romero zombie flicks gave me NIGHTMARES!!!! ohmy.gif

I actually woke and thanked the LORD that it was all a DREAM!!!!! wacko.gifwacko.gif

From then on I avoid those movies like the plague! Which means, I refused to watch 28 Days.