Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

picture

BirdsMom

A group came in with TV producer who brought with him a couple good psychic's. There were already two psychic's in the group. We decided to go back to the bed and breakfast while the film crew did their thing at the haunted house. As we all sat visiting, several of us heard voices. I got up trying to hear where it was coming from. I went over to where I saw the bed covers indent then spring back and said did you see that? Someone took the shot and this is what we got.

Renae

post-18761-1172698314_thumb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BirdsMom

• Episteme

• Lolipopkid

• coldethyl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya.

Too many normal explanations for this one to get too excited about.

It isn't motion blur because the rest of the picture is in focus. I have a few more but you kind of miss the point that the picture was taken at the time that we saw the bed covers move on their own just after hearing a child near the bed.

This guy has taken pictures before that have been sent in by sightings show and checked for authenticity. He took the next picture as he passed a "well dressed woman" on the stairway. He is psychic with PK ability so the entities are able to draw and use his energy.

By the way for those of you that know about the Sallie house in Atchison Kansas this is the guy that was getting scratched by the ghost. If you saw the pictures that sightings had they are from the same person.

Renae

post-18761-1172727923_thumb.jpg

There were 16 shots of these taken just a few seconds apart. It actually shows the entity forming.

I know exactly what I have because he not only attracts them but they do everything they can to show themselves. He goes with us as a sensitive when we go out on investigations.

post-18761-1172728427_thumb.jpg

It isn't motion blur because the rest of the picture is in focus.

My guess was motion blur, I think it still applies if his hands were moving... I guess he could have bumped the pillow where the edge of it is also blurred. I have some examples of my dog playing fetch that are similar but my yard looks all winter nasty so I don't want to post them! :innocent:

I have a few more but you kind of miss the point that the picture was taken at the time that we saw the bed covers move on their own just after hearing a child near the bed.

I was wondering what he was doing, it didn't look like he was folding clothes and the bed was made.

Was there any kind of old photographs in that room, especially where the blur effect is ?? Just curious. (talking about the first pic btw.) and also, is this the guy that is a sensitive ?

Our hands were not moving we were holding them over the bed about two inches. I have been able to feel a tingle very much like electric current (low voltage) over area's before (but not very often) and I was just checking to see if I could feel that again. Our hands were not moving at all. Besides that the camera wasn't set for a slow shutter speed. All other pictures taken even with people walking didn't show blur.

The guy taking the picture is the one that is psychic with PK ability. There were two more psychics in the room just not in the picture. He seems to know just where to point the camera to get something in them. Last time we went out I asked him to use my camera. I never get pictures like this and have taken 4-5 thousand pictures with this camera. Then I hand it to him and he gets pictures like this with my own camera. He gets them regularly no matter what camera he has in his hands. I had suspected that he was releasing PK energy that was being photographed but the two psychic's that were also in the room said that this was a child and that they use the energy of this guy to allow themselves to be seen. I heard the children giggling but didn't see them just the stuff they were doing like jumping on the bed. lol

I suspect that some of the really good ghost photo's taken are taken by psychic's but I know some that are certified psychic's and they don't take pictures like this. Still looking for the best explination for why he can do this.

I have seen probably 100 of these type pictures from this guy. It isn't the camera, lens, motion or anything easily explainable. Soon as we get them on the website I will post it.

Renae

Edited by BirdsMom

your hands werent moveing? the guy certianly was because he you can tell he movieing foward the seconed picture smudge the camera with his finger the one where the "enitity" is forming thats his shadow

It just looks like there's junk in front of the lens.

????

on the picture with the black blur and the door i get a wierd feeling from the blur and it pulsates in my mind, it kinda creeps me out

anyways good findings, where is this place?

one of my old teachers told us a story of when he was in a b&b and in the middle of the night him and his wife heard a child crying rather loudly, his wife told him to get out into the corridor, but as soon as he opened the door the crying stopped, the corridor was well lit and you could see all the way down it, he heard no running away either, he knew he only other people on this floor had a child and knocked on thier door to ask them if they could keep the noise to a minimum as it was keeping him awake, but they said that their child had been asleep all night and they heard nothing.

i hink this story is interesting if true, i hope its true, i love ghosts

The first picture - of the bed - looks like motion blur.

You can see the corner of the laptop computer twice. This is the result of the mattress being pushed down, thus moving the laptop.

Notice the patch of skin-color to the left of the guy's face. It suggests that he moved his head foreword a bit. Also see the triple left hand. -- Motion.

The second picture looks like something is smudged on the camera lens. The only reason I say this is because of the blur around the lightbulb.

The next one – the staircase- is strange. It’s the most impressive. Looks like a smudge, but it also looks 3-d.

But why is it so small and of such different quality than the rest?

The third picture- the blackness by the door – looks like it was photoshopped. Especially in the thumbnail. It looks like the burn tool or something. But that doesn’t mean it was. If it wasn’t (which probably can’t be officially confirmed anyway) then I can’t find another explanation.

Interesting though. The place looks old. Old fashioned door knobs.

The guy taking the picture is the one that is psychic with PK ability. ...He seems to know just where to point the camera to get something in them.

Just where to find the stuff right in front of the lens, you could say.

There were 16 shots of these taken just a few seconds apart. It actually shows the entity forming.

So why diddn't the entity fully form?

I'm curious to know the disturbances (to what extent) the family is experiencing in this house!!

It just looks like there's junk in front of the lens.

????

I was gonna say a smudge on the lens before I saw your post. But after seeing it and thinking about TV producers being involved, I think you're right. It's vaseline. Considering TV's record with the paranormal and fakery, it's gotta be that or K-Y.

Any of these been photoshopped my friend?? Some of these look like the "smudge" tool, is all !!

First one, I have to say does look like motion blurr, you can pick out the shading of the laptop twice, and the pillowcase too.

Cool find though, and very cool pictures ^_^:tu:

• 1 month later...
A group came in with TV producer who brought with him a couple good psychic's. There were already two psychic's in the group. We decided to go back to the bed and breakfast while the film crew did their thing at the haunted house. As we all sat visiting, several of us heard voices. I got up trying to hear where it was coming from. I went over to where I saw the bed covers indent then spring back and said did you see that? Someone took the shot and this is what we got.

Renae

A small group I am associated are wanting to do a walk through on the Sally house. I wondered if anyone here may have contact information that I may get?

I suspect that some of the really good ghost photo's taken are taken by psychic's but I know some that are certified psychic's and they don't take pictures like this. Still looking for the best explination for why he can do this
certified psychic's ? :D just kidding..

I have seen other photos where similar "blurs" are attributed to a pictured psychic.......... B

halfhandshuffle:ramstein-du hast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doTBT46wMvA

Edited by Barek Halfhand

motion blur

motion blur

something on the sensor or infront of the lens

I'm curious to know the disturbances (to what extent) the family is experiencing in this house!!

If it the Sally House I am thinking of, incidents originally started with a young couple who bought the house and their infant son. You can rent a DVD from the video store or netflix called Sightings: Heartland Ghost (or something like that). It is supposed to be based on the actual events. I think we all know how that one goes, though. But, it was an entertaining little movie.

You can also check out this link: http://www.prairieghosts.com/sallie.html

Edited by amybutts

Sleep paralysis. Simple solution, you dreamed it. The photo's are doctored or photoshopped. I see cooking oil smeared on the lens to.

You can tell the people are just mannequins. It's a hoax. LOL!!

(Actually now that I think of it, it's impossible to be an expert on paranormal phenomena, so it could be authentic (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) ;)

I would also agree that it looks faked. I noticed all the pictures have the same water imaged smudge effect. I would assume if it was an authentic ghost picture, not all pictures would have the exact same effect in them. The only difference in them are the blending of different colours.