Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

picture

BirdsMom

Our hands were not moving we were holding them over the bed about two inches.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and attribute this to not having a photographic memory.

your hands werent moveing? the guy certianly was because he you can tell he movieing foward

:yes:

The first picture - of the bed - looks like motion blur.

You can see the corner of the laptop computer twice. This is the result of the mattress being pushed down, thus moving the laptop.

Notice the patch of skin-color to the left of the guy's face. It suggests that he moved his head foreword a bit. Also see the triple left hand. -- Motion.

:yes:

All I've done here is enlarge and crop sections of the photo.

Here is the section of the head where we can clearly see remnants of a partially invisible face:

linked-image

Here is the right hand, and a partially invisible second bag. Did the bag have magical properties, was the bed sheet stained pink? We can clearly see the sheet through the second "phantom" bag.

linked-image

I could post section after section showing that this is indeed a motion blur. Being adamant about something so obvious, it doesn't surprise me that so many are questioning the motives here. The entire bed was moved by the man in the photo.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BirdsMom

• Episteme

• Lolipopkid

• coldethyl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If its motion blur then its very interesting as that would indicate the bag, part of the bed and laptop are moving very fast :D So its either something on the lense or a spook. Due to the clarity of the rest of the picture. Oh and yes maybe it was photoshopped. It's one of the more convincing sets of pictures I have seen on UM, a picture with no anomaly from the same camera of the same shot would have been good for comparison.

I could post section after section showing that this is indeed a motion blur. Being adamant about something so obvious, it doesn't surprise me that so many are questioning the motives here. The entire bed was moved by the man in the photo.

How did they move the wall as it has "motion blur". Smudge on lens is more likely.

Edit: If the bed is moved that vigerously how come only one of the bed poles (of a metal frame bed) has so called "motion Blur" in a rigid structure I would expect the whole bed and everything on it to be blured.

Edited by Lord Storm

If its motion blur then its very interesting as that would indicate the bag, part of the bed and laptop are moving very fast :D

Ever shake a bed? Those springs move fast, try to get them to move slowly. Besides, it's all a matter of shudder speed. A slow enough shudder and real time doesn't matter.

How did they move the wall as it has "motion blur". Smudge on lens is more likely.

Edit: If the bed is moved that vigerously how come only one of the bed poles (of a metal frame bed) has so called "motion Blur" in a rigid structure I would expect the whole bed and everything on it to be blured.

One of the bed poles has a shadow. The other is blurred beyond recognition, likely because of all the movement in front of it which also would obscure the wall. There does seem to be a bit extra there, but it's excessive around his hands as well. My guess is a really slow shudder speed and a lot of movement. Could be some photoshop involved but I don't see why when it's doable without it.

I see what you're saying though, it could be a combination of both. Smudges on lenses don't cause images to double, but there could be multiple issues involved here. Regardless, it's a silly notion to think the man wasn't moving as the OP has claimed, due to the doubling.

• 5 months later...
There were 16 shots of these taken just a few seconds apart. It actually shows the entity forming.

I know exactly what I have because he not only attracts them but they do everything they can to show themselves. He goes with us as a sensitive when we go out on investigations.

WOW First I have seen of these. They are pretty similar to the real photos taken. The movie was obviously reenacted but the photos the Mom picked up were real..EEEEEK.. :w00t:

This authentic photo of the staircase was taken back in the 80's by "Sightings." That is no fake, nor is it a blur..JN

post-53813-1191684525_thumb.jpg

I contacted the owner of the B&B and she says it is not haunted. But I have heard a lot of stories about the place so who knows. I never will, you should see the prices :w00t: There is no way I'd ever pay that amount just to find out.

This authentic photo of the staircase was taken back in the 80's by "Sightings." That is no fake, nor is it a blur..JN

I have so many pictures of that stair case it's crazy. Not one had anything in it.

linked-image