Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO technology to combat climate change ?

UM-Bot

user posted image rSubmitted by Kratos: A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday. "I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation .

.. that could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa Citizen.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo! News

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• Wolfen69

• KUT

• Luziadus

Now they want alien technology? but they said that doens't exists aliens on earth?? then why they hide it??

I dont get it now :wacko:

Oh of course, why didn't I think of that before! The answer to reduce high fuel prices is using alien technology from conspiracy theories. Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Are you kidding those UFO run on COAL!!! They produce more green house gasses than a mound of tires on fire. You want affect climate changes get rid of all the UFO and the government testing of their crafts. OK I will put my foil hat back on before CIA hears my thoughts.

Are you kidding those UFO run on COAL!!! They produce more green house gasses than a mound of tires on fire. You want affect climate changes get rid of all the UFO and the government testing of their crafts. OK I will put my foil hat back on before CIA hears my thoughts.

I agree, think of the smoke on mount sanai.