Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

--- Yahweh is a DEMON

DerekOneSeven

The being worshipped as the creator of this universe by monotheists is, in fact, A DEMON. According to the Bible, Yahweh commands his followers to, stone people, burn them to death, and even to massacre infants. He is not the True God of Love.

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Burned to Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Stoning rape victims

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Genocide and Infant Massacre

Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the LORD.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.

And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye showed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.

And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

(1 Samuel , Chapter 15)

----

Yahweh is not the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness. Remember this every time someone tells you that the god of the Bible "loves you."

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the "god," of this world is clearly evil. Why would a loving "god," want you to suffer? The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness, he is, in fact, A DEMON who, if you are a being of Truth and Love, is trying to spiritually assassinate you.

Spiritual freedom is fast approaching. This is the FINAL GENERATION of this evil planet. All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returned to their home of unconditional Love, Purity, Beauty, Truth, and Goodness, where there is NO evil. All evil will be destroyed permanently.

----

Perhaps some of you may appreciate this piece by Amitakh Stanford , entitled , "Is The Bible The Devil's Tool," located here : http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/is_bible_devils_tool.html

Edited by DerekOneSeven

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• draconic chronicler

• DerekOneSeven

• Vague

Maybe this was the will of the men who wrote the bible rather than god.

My sentiments exactly.

Because of course the thought of a god doing evil things is just preposterous.

The whole god creates the good man creates the bad thing is getting pretty worn out.

You think any deity would advocate stoning rape victims? It's not a worn out theory, it's just a different point of view.

And the bible is more credible how?

Why does it matter where they come from?

Edited by Ashigaru

I dont understand the point of being so complicated. The question is. Do you think God...Jesus. the "one true god" would advocate stoning of rape victims. Yes or no, it doesn't have to be a complicated answer.

You think any deity would advocate stoning rape victims? It's not a worn out theory, it's just a different point of view.

The reference used probably wasn't referring to rape victims. Being in the city, help would be a scream and a few seconds away.

And it is worn out, horribly.

First its any deity now its god.

I can think of several dieties that wouldn't care.

:rolleyes: you're dancing around the question. Oh well, que sera sera.

Perhaps if you would stick to one question I could answer it.

It doesn't really matter what I think about a fictional character anyways.

Ah, I thought this might be mentioned, don't worry though, these are things that are a bit mistranslated.

Ah, I thought this might be mentioned, don't worry though, these are things that are a bit mistranslated.

Care presenting us with the true translations?

Not being skary, just asking.

Well, my suggestion would be to read it in it's original language, however, I understand that is a bit of task for some. Though, if I remember correctly, though after last year it is a bit tough to do so, you can't go wrong with the King James version.

You know like what I've written in previous threads (go look up 'should there be a Bible?') Moses did NOT actually see God as the burning bush. He saw METATRON (Enoch turned high ranking angel only one of two humans ever to become angels) and I do tend to believe these are Metatron's laws not God's. Metatron was given supremely high power by God, especially as regards humans (even in the angels sphere no angel was to speak to God but through Metatron, and he become a judge of the angels). Given a little TOO much power I think. One man saw Enoch throned and said 'there areindeed TWO powers in Heaven'. God heard this and was infuriated so sent Anafiel YHVH (only one of 8 angels higher than Metatron) to have him dethroned and lashed with sixty lashes of fire. I'd say the angels set that one up. He just got a little TOO high for his own good.

Isn't most of the original question quoted out of the Old Testament? What about the New Testament that advises us to Love thy neighbour, turn the other cheek etc.

Maybe the Old Testament was because humanity was young and needed strict guidelines, however later on we sort of moved to Infant Class and so the New Testament came in with more gentle guidelines. Sort of similar to what parents are like with kids.

Ironically most laws relate to the 10 Commandments - stealing, murder, adultry etc - peculiar eh lol

That's what Gnostics have been saying for centuries. :tu:

Ironically most laws relate to the 10 Commandments - stealing, murder, adultry etc - peculiar eh lol

Actually the only ones that are laws are the ones on stealing and murder, the other 8 are either religious or moral proclamations. Even then most of the 10 commandments seem to be a direct steal from the much older code of Hammurabi (1760 BCE or at least 1000 years older than the Jewish 10 Commandments), the 1st King of the Babylonian Empire. :yes:

Hello all.

To the OP

Here is the over view according to wiki (just did a quick search) about the possible origin of Yahweh and the origin of the deity. If you want to say that a dessert spirit is a demon or djin you could make that argument. If you use the classical term for either and not their implied meaning.

Mabon. ;)

Good point Mabon..I believe it was Harry Turtledove that wrote one of his alternate history novels that took that exact stance. It was written in the actual style of ancient Sumeran writings and the only difference between a God and a demon in the story was that to become a God; a demon had to trick men into worshipping it.... :yes:

Isn't most of the original question quoted out of the Old Testament? What about the New Testament that advises us to Love thy neighbour, turn the other cheek etc.

Maybe the Old Testament was because humanity was young and needed strict guidelines, however later on we sort of moved to Infant Class and so the New Testament came in with more gentle guidelines. Sort of similar to what parents are like with kids.

-Lotus Flower

As to your second point, i don't feel that loving parents would want to burn their children to death for disobeying them.

As for the "New Testament," Jesus's, like many true Divine messengers', work and teachings have been greatly misrepresented, abused, edited, slandered, and used as tools by the evil people of this world to further their evil agendas. Today, Jesus's name is used by the evil churches to enslave the minds and souls of their followers, and in the past, was even used as an excuse to torture, steal, and murder.

Jesus spent much time exposing the evil Yahweh and his priesthood, and would NOT want to be positively associated with Yahweh, let alone want people to believe that Yahweh was his spiritual "father." He taught of the True God of unconditional Love, Truth, and Goodness, and of the seperation between good and evil in this world, which was created and is controlled by evil. He taught of the just reward for those who have been faithful to goodness and their liberation from this evil world, to the True God's realm of unconditional Love, Truth, Beauty, Purity, and Goodness, where this is NO evil.

Many sayings, such as, "Turn the other cheek," and "love your enemies," were falsely attributed to Jesus, and have been used by the evil ones to exploit the innocent beings for a long time and contradicts Jesus's True message, and even contradict the extremely censored, editted, fabricated, and misreprepresented "New Testament."

Jesus NEVER asked his disciples to symbollically eat his flesh and drink his blood. The "holy communion," activity is another mockery of Jesus by the evil ones. The same goes for the symbol of the crucifix.

If anyone is interested in learning about the true life, history, and message of Jesus, perhaps they would appreciate this piece entitled, "Jesus The Spiritual Warrior," located here : http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/jesus_warrior.htm

All beings of the Light should feel inside their hearts and deep inside their beings for what is right. You should try to overcome programmed indoctrination and prejudice in search for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN all beings of the Light.

Edited by DerekOneSeven

Jesus NEVER asked his disciples to symbollically eat his flesh and drink his blood. The "holy communion," activity is another mockery of Jesus by the evil ones. The same goes for the symbol of the crucifix.

While I agree with you on the crucifix part, I'm not to sure about The Lord's Supper.

Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

1 Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?