Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts are all around us all the time

megashredder

Here is yet another one of my ghost theories. My theory is that there a ghosts among us all over the place everywhere, in fact we probably share a dimension with them. Is just that the careless ones or maybe just the unlucky or luck depending on how you look at it get caught and by get caught I mean are sighted by us. Here is my explanation ghosts are constantly floating around through out the molecules in our world and maybe when the ghost or spirit happens to be passing through an unlucky combination of atoms and molecules it just happens to fall through into our mortal world that would explain why some of the ghost encounters are as brief as a cold of lonely feeling and others are as long as seeing a face and seeing movement.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barek Halfhand

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• ND-DAVE

• Please Explain

Here is yet another one of my ghost theories. My theory is that there a ghosts among us all over the place everywhere, in fact we probably share a dimension with them. Is just that the careless ones or maybe just the unlucky or luck depending on how you look at it get caught and by get caught I mean are sighted by us. Here is my explanation ghosts are constantly floating around through out the molecules in our world and maybe when the ghost or spirit happens to be passing through an unlucky combination of atoms and molecules it just happens to fall through into our mortal world that would explain why some of the ghost encounters are as brief as a cold of lonely feeling and others are as long as seeing a face and seeing movement.

hey, you stole my theory..lol j/k. IMO well said. I agree. I think i just said that in another thread too. I think ghost are everywhere you go...and i also think someone has had somekind of ghostly experience in there life but dont even think about it becasue they write it off as something else jsut to excuse it away.

That would explain alot of once off sightings people have where the house isnt haunted and would explain why some people see ghosts in every house they live in,they just have a more sensitive sight.I think its likely that other dimensions overlap on ours.

I think we share a dimension with lost or wondering spirits, & most of us pass by them constantly without notice, unless the spirit has mastered the energy to show itself (imo) to any particular person or reason being. For those who claim to see these spirits constistantly- they have the ability to see "what's in the air!" as my grandmother put it.

Edited by Sunny98

I agree that spirits are all about us.....but I don't think it is always an accident when we see them. I think that at times spirits actively seek us out, for one reason or another.

Well said Earthchick, that's how I see it.

There's also a theory that ghosts "only hang around if they've died in sudden circumstances or suicide", I believe that a spirit can show itself if it wants to enough.

I agree that spirits are all about us.....but I don't think it is always an accident when we see them. I think that at times spirits actively seek us out, for one reason or another.

I agree with this more than the op, if there is something like ghosts I would think it has something to do with beings in another dimension that is close to our own. I don't think it is bad luck or a mistake that they are here. Having left this dimension they may not realize they are in another dimension and cling to this one. Either that or it is just some crazy chemical reaction in our brains that makes us see these things :wacko:

They say if there is a coldness there might be a spirit or a ghost.

I calculated that billions of people already died.

I badly needed them on a very hot days in Melbourne.

Hey MS,

I agree with alot of the above with some variation on the forementioned theories "ghosts" dont actually share dimensions as much as they seem to be able to "over-lap" between them, this is where the issue arises with alien / inter-dimensional beings ....ghost?.... or something acting like a ghost? also I at least understand where you are going with this breaking down to the molecular, atomic levels ...basic positive and negative charges really.........what was the question? :huh: ......B

halfhandshuffle:Men without Cats- safety dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94OAIL3zsZA...ted&search=

I agree with your theory. Have you seen Shutter yet? This Thai movie maybe support your theory.

linked-image

I do think that there's a percentage of them (spirits, ghosts I see differently) that basically are just going about there buisness as normal or role playing in our existance, they just co-exist. The movie 'The others' kind of reminds me of this idea :) It could well be a crossing of dimensions which at times we are able to percieve.

It could well be a crossing of dimensions which at times we are able to percieve.
:o

the crossing in itself illuminating the "unseen"??? :..........bareks' brain hurtz.....b

third person

turd person

whatever!

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I'm open to the idea barek, but it doesn't explain some experiences I've had - where the spirit has demonstrated awareness of our here and now and what it's interacting with as it goes about it thing. Other examples have been less clear where it appears not to be residual but the spirit is going about it's thing in our existence but interacting with things from it's own era...

Edited by Anvil

I'm open to the idea barek, but it doesn't explain some experiences I've had - where the spirit has demonstrated awareness of our here and now and what it's interacting with as it goes about it thing. Other examples have been less clear where it appears not to be residual but the spirit is going about it's thing in our existence but interacting with things from it's own era...
yes! but maybe the rifts in the dimensions are accentuating these already "here and interacting" spirits? where we may only catch a glimpse at times,and at others unseen forces seem to light them up better for us ?......I just confused myself......B

oh btw Anvil I know who the old woman from your dream is....... ^_^

The spirit world is very complex and I think is far from anything we can precieve. There are many diffrent types of spirits, Angels, Demons, and ghosts. All with their own diffrent groups and classes. Something so complex must have a complex explaination. All we can do is try to understand it as we experience it through our lives. But I too believe spirits are around us all the time from all three catagories that I stated earlier. I also believe too that there are many who do see more than others but I believe that everyone and everything is influenced by the spirit world. I believe that everything is in one whole universe. So everything in that universe will co-exist, spiritual or living.

The spirit world is very complex and I think is far from anything we can precieve. There are many diffrent types of spirits, Angels, Demons, and ghosts. All with their own diffrent groups and classes. Something so complex must have a complex explaination. All we can do is try to understand it as we experience it through our lives. But I too believe spirits are around us all the time from all three catagories that I stated earlier. I also believe too that there are many who do see more than others but I believe that everyone and everything is influenced by the spirit world. I believe that everything is in one whole universe. So everything in that universe will co-exist, spiritual or living.
An excellent point ND,

I swear the more educated I become concerning the spirit world, the more complex and confusing (not to mention diverse) it becomes...oh well guess I'll just have to study harder ......(considering that I put more thought into jokes and vidz than study) :innocent: ......B

halfhandshuffle:sweet-ballroom blitz

An excellent point ND,

I swear the more educated I become concerning the spirit world, the more complex and confusing (not to mention diverse) it becomes...oh well guess I'll just have to study harder ......(considering that I put more thought into jokes and vidz than study) :innocent: ......B

halfhandshuffle:sweet-ballroom blitz

Thats because all we really have on the spirit world is religious or theory. Add about a million theories and a million religous texts and it does get very complex. But you gotta have jokes and vidz or it would all be really boring.

Js&Vs + Ss&Gs + study - pocket protector dexter = a fun learning experience!

oh btw Anvil I know who the old woman from your dream is....... ^_^

Who is she ?

If there are molecules of ghosts all around does that mean I'm breathing them?

Ick.

What must my lungs look like?

I agree with this, and have had experiences with different kinds of spiritual entities.

It is really this simple, I think.

Barek don't hurt your head.

• 2 years later...

Total agreement. Ghosts are all around us, 24/7. Some wish to be seen, others are seen by gifted people, and then you have the non-gifted, non-believer, that one day opens his/her front door to get the paper and "BANG", they are looking at a ghost and the ghost is looking back.