Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hells Angels

Owlscrying

Mar. 6

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A chapter of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang in the Netherlands is not a criminal organization, Dutch judges ruled Tuesday, rejecting prosecutors' attempts to have the group outlawed.

The decision is a major setback for efforts by the public prosecutor's office to have Hells Angels clubs banned nationwide amid allegations they are heavily involved in organized crime. The Harlingen Hell's Angels chapter was the first prosecutors tried to have outlawed.

"Based on the fact that weapons and soft drugs were found at the club house in Harlingen, it is apparent that the Harlingen chapter is involved in crime," judges in the northern city of Leeuwarden wrote in their judgment. "But the group has not been prosecuted for those offenses and prosecutors have not indicated they are planning a case."

The judges said there was insufficient evidence to suggest that the biker gang "threatens public order to the extent it should be banned."

"This is the right result," said Harlingen Hells Angel member Dirk van der Zee. "It is not the case that we are all criminals. Prosecutors are trying to tar us all with the same brush."

The Harlingen chapter's club house was raided in 2005 as part of a large scale investigation into allegations of extortion, intimidation, weapons and drugs trafficking.

That investigation followed the murder of three members of the gang in 2004, allegedly by fellow bikers.

A spokeswoman said prosecutors would appeal the ruling.

Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jules22871

• Thozzman

• Hooligan

• Owlscrying

That judge doesn't have a clue.

Hells Angels are criminals: thugs, thieves, drug distributors and bullies to the community they occupy. A fair number of them are murderers.

You can't be a Hells Angel without demonstrating these "attributes."

For over 50 years they have been deeply involved in drug manufacturing and distribution. They are also heavily involved in the theft of firearms from honest citizens and selling them in the black market.

How many young lives have been cut short, ruined, degraded or poisoned by their drugs and violence?

They are scum.

That judge should have a chapter of Hells Angels move next door to his private residence if he thinks they're so benign. He'd soon see the error of his judgment.

But then, that won't happen will it? Instead, the regular folks who live across town, far removed from the judge's expensive home on the tony side of town, will have to put up with the Hells Angels --- not the judge.

That judge doesn't have a clue.

Hells Angels are criminals: thugs, thieves, drug distributors and bullies to the community they occupy. A fair number of them are murderers.

You can't be a Hells Angel without demonstrating these "attributes."

For over 50 years they have been deeply involved in drug manufacturing and distribution. They are also heavily involved in the theft of firearms from honest citizens and selling them in the black market.

How many young lives have been cut short, ruined, degraded or poisoned by their drugs and violence?

They are scum.

That judge should have a chapter of Hells Angels move next door to his private residence if he thinks they're so benign. He'd soon see the error of his judgment.

But then, that won't happen will it? Instead, the regular folks who live across town, far removed from the judge's expensive home on the tony side of town, will have to put up with the Hells Angels --- not the judge.

Perhaps its possible that you have never spent any real time in the netherlands?

Maybe you have been there for weekend holiday to watch football and drink guiness

the reality is there is a difference by far in the H.A. clubs in Holland as compared to

those in California or nevada etc. the Dutch angels havent been true Angels for all

that long. they were hells angels but not recognized by Sonny Barger and cailfornia

they were eventually brought into the 81 worldwide fold and accepted as true angels

holland does not have the crime we have in the US and in recent years the club has

moved into legitimate business endeavours it isnt the same as it was in the 60's

thats TV talking man your trash talkin with no basis

thanks for posting

Until they do something wrong there you can't judge them by what the other's have already done......

• 4 weeks later...

Not all Hells Angels are criminals and drug dealers. That's quite the assumption.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the Hells Angels are so bad anymore.

My step dad is in A chapter of the Hells Angels, (Mollachs) And the most they do is a BBQ and bike run every once and a while.

I don't think the Hells Angels are so bad anymore.

My step dad is in A chapter of the Hells Angels, (Mollachs) And the most they do is a BBQ and bike run every once and a while.

The hells angels does alot of good deeds!

Not all Hells Angels are criminals and drug dealers. That's quite the assumption.

Yes it is.

The town I live in is owned lock stock and barrel by the Hell's Angels. Everyone here knows some Hell's Angels.

The town is Geneva on the Lake, or as we call it GOTL.

In the summer Hells Angels from all over the world come here as well as motorcycle enthusiasts.

I've lived here for 16 years and have never seen the Angels get out of hand or break any laws.

Sure they party and get high and drunk and maybe get into an occasional fistfight, but the "civilian" population is

where all the crime and such occur.

I even met some Angels from Holland like the article states, and have been to Holland and met them over there.

They're not so bad as long as you don't cross them or disrespect them, and a good portion of the way they act

in public is to keep up their image as a bad azz motorcycle gang. After all they have many rival gangs that would take any

softness displayed by an Angel to be a weakness, then there could be trouble.

In my town they help to keep undesirable elements OUT.

I have a couple of Angels on my shoulder. They are really awesome people once you get to know them. They are like anyone else...Show them respect and they will show it back to you tenfold. Do them wrong and they will do you wrong right back. Go read my blog. There is a poem there about bikers tha t is oh so true. You dont' see all the good they do. Just like everything else in the media, all the bad things are highly publicised but the good is soon forgotten.

edit: to spell publicised,lol

Edited by Jules22871

Well put Jules.

Thousands of bikers in Australia including the hells angels volunteer & take up their own time @ their own expen$e to do 'charity runs' annually for the homeless & terminally sick children in hospitals & orphanages right around the country.

Lets see governments do that & or even match that rather than rely on the generosity of the population so much.

We are in a relatively small town yet we have an annual toy run that boasts 5,000 plus riders every year. Al ot of them wear a patch and are the greatest people you could ever meet! When we had our wreck some of them got together and had a fund raiser for us. We had people donating that we didnt even know. They put jars in stores to help us too. The y collected enough money to keep us going for over 6 months, Don't judge a book by it's cover folks, it just may be some good reading.

I am doing a paper on the Hells Angels for a for a college course. My professor wants me to speak to someone from the subculture and I was wondering if anyone is and can help me. You can contact me at dtd722@cabrini.edu thanks

Man that was one fine book.

My dad was in the hells angels,He has the jacket and evrything.

Almost everyone I know's a HA..

My best friend's a H.A.

Wild bunch-o-guys. They make you feel like they're going to kill you just for laughs.

They threaten you until you show them you have a pair, then they start to accept you.

For a few years it was like walking on eggshells with these guys. There's a few I still avoid. LOL!!

Most in this town look to the Angels for protection when gangmembers from NY or PA ride into town.

They're ok in my book.

Almost everyone I know's a HA..

My best friend's a H.A.

Wild bunch-o-guys. They make you feel like they're going to kill you just for laughs.

They threaten you until you show them you have a pair, then they start to accept you.

For a few years it was like walking on eggshells with these guys. There's a few I still avoid. LOL!!

Most in this town look to the Angels for protection when gangmembers from NY or PA ride into town.

They're ok in my book.

Theay are a cool bunch of guys aren't they Thozz? I am really glad I got the chance to get to know them. The HA we hang with have shown my ex respect for years. I guess he earned it along time ago. I thought when we split up that would be it for me but they still show respect for me. They say I earned mine when I went down and didn't cry. We are having a huge rally here in a couple of weeks and I have been invited, wth full protection, to go. Told me not to owrry about walking, bring my wheelchair and I wouldnt' lack for someone to push me around in it. I guess I know what the probates are going to be doing,lol They really are a great bunch of people. But like with any group there is always a few you should keep our eye on.