Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yet Another Ghost Video

mattk4today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5BHGjlS-H0

It has its moments, yet I felt they gave away the good parts :tu:

I thought the pics were good, but you never know what's a ghost or just a human. I remember seeing the car one before though. That one is the real deal which makes me beleive the others.

Edited by mattk4today

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mattk4today

• Jules22871

• Owlscrying

• liVam

It has its moments, yet I felt they gave away the good parts :tu:

I thought the pics were good, but you never know what's a ghost or just a human. I remember seeing the car one before though. That one is the real deal which makes me beleive the others.

Did I miss the link somewhere my dear?

You must be blind. It's right there... :blush:

lol, thanks for adding the link. I have seen this one before. It does have some pretty neat pics in it.

another primo link from the mattmeister........

holy crap I have never seen alot of those!.....THANKS.....the faces in the patio door close to the beginning are interesting, also that skull image near the tomb stone...yickes...long vid too....and the parking garage security tape.....well..... :cry: .....B

Im gonna watch that again! :tu:

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Interesting video.

I'm glad it had my favourite ghost photo - the mother-in-law in the back seat one... :tu:

Also the treehouse guy was weird.

:geek:

wow

that was a cool video :D

doesn't look fake to me, and has given me a stronger belief of ghosts. Thanks for the link ;)

Yeah well I'm not going to look. The last time I looked at a ghostie picture was on one of the Urban Legends Board and it was a picture of a ghost under a bed, it gave me a nightmare and when I awoke that night around 2.30am, I was busting to go to the toilet but refused to, because I thought the blasted spirit was under my bed LOL

Yeah well I'm not going to look. The last time I looked at a ghostie picture was on one of the Urban Legends Board and it was a picture of a ghost under a bed, it gave me a nightmare and when I awoke that night around 2.30am, I was busting to go to the toilet but refused to, because I thought the blasted spirit was under my bed LOL

Yeah, the night after I watched it I had a dream that I was with these 2 girls and they were talking about how if you take a picture of a tv you can see ghosts. They took one and I saw nothing. Then they took another and I saw a ghost. At that very moment, in real life, my roommate grunted in his sleep and I yelped like a puppy having its tail ran over and must have jumped 10 feet high. I scare easily...

Honestly, a lot of those could be classified as "soft ghosts", or ghosts that exist due to your mind creating order from chaos (as in seeing faces in clouds, woodgrain, tree limbs and so forth).

Some could be authentic, and some hoaxes. There's really no way to tell. Interesting vid though :tu:

ghosts are sadly figmants of peoples minds, the evolution of a fear in the dead and a desire to live forever in what ever format, i have not seen one photograph that can stand up and be classed as a true ghost picture. this area of the paranormal is as old as man is, for the reason i stated at the start, this is a good area to talk about as it as two sides 'the believers' and the 'non believers', makes for a great forum topic.

unless 'anyone' can proove my personal theory wrong that is...

ghosts are sadly figmants of peoples minds, the evolution of a fear in the dead and a desire to live forever in what ever format, i have not seen one photograph that can stand up and be classed as a true ghost picture. this area of the paranormal is as old as man is, for the reason i stated at the start, this is a good area to talk about as it as two sides 'the believers' and the 'non believers', makes for a great forum topic.

unless 'anyone' can proove my personal theory wrong that is...

I can't scientifically prove your theory wrong, but we can't scientifically prove a lot of things. All I know is that there a lot of things out there that we can't explain that happen over and over all over the world. But these are things most people don't want to have explained, because it doesn't reallly matter to them. If it doesn't have to do with their daily life it isn't important. But, I think, these are the things that are reallly important. As far as ghosts being a figment of our minds, yeah our brains are trained to make order out of chaos. But are they so good at that that they can make voices appear clearly on tape recorders, or make an object thrown from one side of the room to another?