Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sharing a new Photo

mcginty

Here is a photo I took a few weeks ago. It was of a fire at night. You can see the colors reflecting off of the clouds and smoke.

user posted image

If you would like a Wallpaper of this image click HERE

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcginty

• Engulf

• gollum

• klamath

Yet another great wallpaper for my desktop mcginty,thanks for sharing thumbsup.gif

They were only brush piles burning. Nothing was damaged or spread out of control. When I took the image it was raining heavily. Funny thing though my aunt thought it was the northern lights when she looked out her window. You could see the reflection off the clouds from 15 miles away. I'll have some snow pics up soon. Thanks everyone,

McGinty

thats a lovely picture .. ((Mcginty)) thumbsup.gif .. thank God the fire was not a serious thing .. wink2.gif .. can't wait to see the snow pics grin2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That is a beautiful picture. When I first saw the picture, I was afraid that somebody was going to say it was aliens, when it was obviously a forest fire. tongue.gif

I see the talent of a professional photographer at work. An amazing image. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Once again you've managed to capture my attention with one of your photo's. You really do have a gift, McG. Maybe someday when I'm rich and famous I'll pay you to do a giant sized print of one of these and hang it above my mantle. wub.gif

• 1 month later...
Here is a photo I took a few weeks ago. It was of a fire at night. You can see the colors reflecting off of the clouds and smoke.

user posted image

If you would like a Wallpaper of this image click HERE

You got it at an excellent angle, and in perfect focus. thumbsup.gif Excellent picture.